10+ Year Old Account
    Beyond my irritation that the level 60 boost is already out, I overall have liked most of what we've seen & heard today.

Pros:
    • Zereth Mortis looks amazing! It's exactly how one would expect a playground of early developers to look, complete with before & after. Reminds me a bit of Uldum & the Reorigination Machine.
    • I also really like the creature design. They all look like early prototypes, like the stuff you'd build for practice on the way to real creatures.
    • An 11 boss raid sounds great, especially with all the varying types of mobs we'll likely be fighting in there.
    • I'm actually anxious to see how this cypher system plays out. It seems kind of neat to be in a world where we'll be learning to talk as part of the storyline.
    • I've missed Tier Sets more than I care to say, will be nice to have them back.
    • Two legendaries will be nice to have, might make for some good mixing & matching.
    • While it feels ripped off from Endwalker, I do like the idea of the end of this expansion being the end of a book of Warcraft. That could well mean that they will take the story in some new directions which have been needed for a while.

Cons:
    • Is that really Sylvanas standing next to us? How quick we seem to be to forgive & forget her atrocities.
    • No mention of cross-faction raiding, which means that problem is only going to continue to get worse.
    • Not so sure about stopping the raid at 8 bosses the first week. Seems weird to gatekeep 3 bosses.
    • That same bit showing Sylvanas seems to be missing Baine, which makes me worry that we've once again left him alone to stare at the wall in Oribos. I hope he's learning a new skill or taking up a new hobby while everyone else does stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Who the hell is more important than Anduin to fill two boss spaces between him and Zovaal?

Arthas’s ghost when it comes out of Shalamourne, maybe?
    Argus, a reanimated First One, some sort of projection of Azeroth. Maybe a fight against the actual machine itself to disable it.

I cant help myself but i think the new zone looks a little bit "childish" with all those cute little stone chickens and sweet little balls... also the logo looks "nice", the fake logo looks "spike bad place". That this is more of the same content wise is not surprising, the change Ion talked about in the interview probably came too late for 9.2. I guess 10.0 will really show if they learned anything from Shadowlands & 2021 problems. Danuser basically said that the team is hard at work on the next expansion. 9.2 zone looks a little bit rushed ("what older/unused assets do we have, take them and put them in there, make stuff float around then ppl will not notice too much").

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Rogues, druids, wars from the top of my head.
    The Night Far one for hunters was pretty good in M+ runs where you needed mass cleave on 2-5 targets.
    The Necrolord one as well was really good at AoE, though hampered by the ability itself being kinds shit.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Who the hell is more important than Anduin to fill two boss spaces between him and Zovaal?

Could be so that we can have some boss fights where we get to fight alongside Anduin, rather than maybe him just being with us to only fight Zovaal.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    where is this background from? hmm

Remember how Deathwing & Spine of Deathwing were two different bosses?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The Night Far one for hunters was pretty good in M+ runs where you needed mass cleave on 2-5 targets.
    The Necrolord one as well was really good at AoE, though hampered by the ability itself being kinds shit.
    Ye I was talking about meta picks. Kyrian dps wars go for it, Balance druids do ridiculous burst with Venth etc.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

I feel like it is very likely that Anduin's Mourneblade will break and Arthas comes out of it and some story plotpoint happens from that, but who knows. I can definitely see people not wanting this to happen though.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarel View Post
    Looks like it is supposed to be some generic place in Northrend. Can't be Kun-Lai because of the sky.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarel View Post
    Looks like a generic "Blizzard" to me.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I guess we could get two Zovaal fights but I doubt we get three.

Also wonder where Nathanos will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues, druids, wars from the top of my head.
    Venthyrs DH too

Ye I was talking about meta picks. Kyrian dps wars go for it, Balance druids do ridiculous burst with Venth etc.
    I guess if you just want general BiS covenant legendary then no, but MM at least is starved for good dedicated AoE legendaries, so I believe the two legendaries I mentioned are used quite often.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

May I ask a question?

What broke the machine of death?

Guess Blizzard forgot about that mystery, too.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    And Carapace/Heart of N'Zoth.

But I could also see the Forge of Afterlives being a boss.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Looks like it is supposed to be some generic place in Northrend. Can't be Kun-Lai because of the sky.
    not sure about that, the textures don't look like something from Northrend imo

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    May I ask a question?

Why wouldn’t that be part of this questline? We haven’t even heard the information Sylvanas gives Bolvar or how Primus gets his last key. Doesnt mean they are skipped stories.

10+ Year Old Account
    May I ask a question?

At this point I've given up and am just accepting that it was a spell by Denathrius, who could have done that any time he wanted, he just waited thousands of years.

7+ Year Old Account
    May I ask a question?

Oh shit, you are right! We did just learn entire story of 9.2 from the reveal, right?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.