Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    We do have a new Vendor build (encrypted)

https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/14...136074753?s=20

9.2.0 (41089) → 9.2.0 (41257)

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Y’all gotta calm tf down. Can happen any fuckin time this week. I assume tomorrow, but we still got loads of time if today
    this is the speculation Thread and people are allowed to share their thoughts and feelings and opinions as well sepculate all aspects of the future of this game.....just as you are allowed to.
    your Eccentric implications that people need to " calm down " is quite ironic given your behaivour in this thread and in the Zereth mortis thread in the Lore sub-Forum.
    that....and every other argument you have Gotten into where you double down on burying your head in the ground and not actually Hearing other people while regurgitating your same points. it's getting Out of hand. i would worry less about Other people's behaviour and focus on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    You are defending them. Its literally the definition right? I'm attacking Blizzard, you're attacking me. Thats defending. And I'm not playing a victim, I just asked a very fair and reasonable question, which of course you didn't answer.
    This comment caused a 15 day account suspension because the mods here hide on alts and ban anyone who disagrees with them.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    We do have a new Vendor build (encrypted)

https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/14...136074753?s=20

9.2.0 (41089) → 9.2.0 (41257)
    So this means that it's next week, I suppose? Oh well, it is whatever it is I suppose.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    When did Toweliee become the Arbiter of PTR news?
    When he has been consistently right?

Cant believe people still act like Towelliee doesnt have some kind of insider knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

Cant believe people still act like Towelliee doesnt have some kind of insider knowledge.
    I'm not discounting the possibility he has a friend on the inside but the dude isn't a Blizzard employee so you can't blame the skepticism.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be friday because of, you know, Endwalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    It'll be friday because of, you know, Endwalker.
    Yeah, Blizzard would absolutely release it on the Endwalker release day so nobody actually looks at the PTR.

Big brain.

Yeah like that time he said 9.1 would be August and then 9.1 released in august. Oh wait it released in June.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin0mura View Post
    this is the speculation Thread and people are allowed to share their thoughts and feelings and opinions as well sepculate all aspects of the future of this game.....just as you are allowed to.
    your Eccentric implications that people need to " calm down " is quite ironic given your behaivour in this thread and in the Zereth mortis thread in the Lore sub-Forum.
    that....and every other argument you have Gotten into where you double down on burying your head in the ground and not actually Hearing other people while regurgitating your same points. it's getting Out of hand. i would worry less about Other people's behaviour and focus on your own.
    Takes one to know one. Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Yeah like that time he said 9.1 would be August and then 9.1 released in august. Oh wait it released in June.
    I mean, he literally said that his source said that they have no idea when the PTR is gonna go up, and that we might not see it until August, but when he asked his sources about June, they said it would be optimistic.

Never has he said "Oh yeah, its coming in August."

Saying we might not it until August and saying June is optimistic is effectively the same thing and was false. Rough dates and when to push content is known by them for months. They pushed 9.1 for their second financial quarter in time.

Don't put stock in the guy who uses his hearthstone mid fight while tanking and looks dumbfounded how it happened after a 10 second cast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Saying we might not it until August and saying June is optimistic is effectively the same thing and was false. Rough dates and when to push content is known by them for months. They pushed 9.1 for their second financial quarter in time.

Don't put stock in the guy who uses his hearthstone mid fight while tanking and looks dumbfounded how it happened after a 10 second cast.
    Did that actually happen?

Yeah, Blizzard would absolutely release it on the Endwalker release day so nobody actually looks at the PTR.

Big brain.
    This has been their actual M.O. for years. They traditionally draw out and drop the release of major patches, if they're available, during major competitor releases. They do the same with PTRs.

It's unlikely to be exactly on Friday because it would be a mistake to drop something very tech sensitive, a test build, just prior to a weekend and they traditionally don't. But it was a very deliberate choice to drag out the PTR drop til what is likely this week when the assets and build itself were most likely ready prior. Especially since PTR drops have often before accompanied their announcement and this one didn't.

But the announcement did coincidence with when Endwalker WOULD have released if it hadn't been delayed 2 weeks. Hrm.

Not a game vs. game thing I'm peddling here, it's just how Blizzard has done business.

I think PTR is gonna release like a day or two after today

please! delay the Endwalker again! Give Blizzard big L

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    please! delay the Endwalker again! Give Blizzard big L
    ...Bruh, can you not?