Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    How long ago did we see that "leak" image of Dalaran presumably back in its crater with the trees in the background?
    That leak was from a private server, I believe. Fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    How long ago did we see that "leak" image of Dalaran presumably back in its crater with the trees in the background?
    That was an image from a private server

Ah man, the 19 can't come soon enough.
    Also pretty hyped for what's coming on the PTR.
    Feels nice to be excited about the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    Oh I'm not trying to say it is real, I'm asking how long ago it was posted. I'm trying to think about how long we have been thinking of a Lordaeron revamp before the ptr confirmed something was going on and I wanna say that image was older.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    I'm wondering about this because EoA, Dragonflight, and Ashes of Galakaros were posted within a few days of each other. It could be a red herring, smells like they're mixing info up. A coincidence this info was posted hours apart.
    There's always the possibility somebody just got the name right by accident.

Don't think it's out of the question that Dragonflight is only part of the name. Generally not useful to make URLs overly complicated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    Oops double post, ignore this
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

5+ Year Old Account
    I hope that if it's a dragon isles with one zone to each flight as the core idea; that Death Knights get some unique dialogue in the Red Dragonflight Zone and maybe some extra steps to join the Red Dragonflight "covenant".
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Don't think it's out of the question that Dragonflight is only part of the name. Generally not useful to make URLs overly complicated.
    Unlikely. They've never shortened the name of an expansion in a URL, have they?

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    To me it's like she's looking right at whoever is looking at it. I think all that is probably just a trick of the resolution and would look less wonky in high rez.
    Might be. It's kinda mushed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I'm hoping for a Black Dragon class/race. I'm thinking both is possible.

I could see Black Dragons alone carrying some pretty strong specializations—they could have an "Earthwarder" tank specialization that breathes magma and uses elements of the Obsidian Worldbreaker for its Dragon form, a "Pyreweaver" specialization that is a melee DoT-based specialization that breathes fire and looks like Wrathion, and a "Shadowwing" specialization that focuses on long-distance Shadow damage curses and breathes shadowflame—"Endless Hunger" from Day of the Dragon could be a spell of theirs. This gives us three different ways in which we've seen the Black Dragons incarnated (Deathwing, a traditional Dragon, the curse-using manipulator like Onyxia or Deathwing as Prestor) and covers a good set of different roles. The only thing I can't see a Black Dragon doing is healing.
    The night elf class is my favorite

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, if it's part of it the name on the logo would be very long, a first. 'Dragonflight' gives off a sightseeing, exploration vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Unlikely. They've never shortened the name of an expansion in a URL, have they?
    Well, they haven't had one with a single word already taking up 12 letters, either.

7+ Year Old Account
    omg I leave for a couple of hours to go play divinity and come back to us having an expac name!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    That alexstraza image with her belly button covered up is 100% legit something blizz would do.
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, they haven't had one with a single word already taking up 12 letters, either.
    True, but I don't see why they'd need to use shorthand even in the case of a long name. It just seems superfluous, especially since I doubt anybody's going to be typing the URL directly. I think the URL doesn't need to be shortened too considerably.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    omg I leave for a couple of hours to go play divinity and come back to us having an expac name!
    Yeah, it's punchy, concise and likely the real one, but nothing will ever, ever beat Wrath of the Bolvar.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

This got me thinking, those encrypted things that got hotfixed on Friday (2 pets, 2 mounts). Maybe it's 1 pet/1 mount per CE level? Heroic gets 2, Epic gets 4.

Quote Originally Posted by JDBlou View Post
    Yeah, it's punchy, concise and likely the real one, but nothing will ever, ever beat Wrath of the Bolvar.
    It also fits fairly well with the patterns we've seen already, even if it does sound a bit unwieldy to me.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    oops

/10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    We also have the mysterious hunter only quest related to the Dark Rangers that could work as a preview and if youre gonna pick one class youre gonna pick the most popular one.
    I said something to this effect in another thread. Why would they take two of the most popularly requested classes and turn them into class skins while making the others single spec'ed classes, half of which are highly requested while the other two are classes I've seen few people ask for? Wouldn't it make more sense for Dark Ranger and Necromancer, as popular as they are, to be made into mini-classes while the other two are class skins? Also, why the fuck is Dragonsworn a Shaman skin? Dragonsworn is essentially the same thing as a Dragonknight. Tinker could easily be more than one spec.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.