10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Keep in mind that a live audience announcement will always be longer than a pure video reveal since they have to space out sentences for reactions, aswell as add jokes that may or may not be funny but still rely on audience feedback. So getting a 45 minutes long quick video presentation could give us as much content as an 1 hour live audience presentation.

- - - Updated - - -

Well to be fair we got a Troll Dungeon instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Ehm, to be fair I'm not sure about the rules of Bingo? I can still add lines before the announcement, no worries. Also, what would be free spaces for?

Edit: Better?

I just realized that I butchered ecstatic lmao.

Also yes that bingo card is much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zankai27 View Post
    Really going to stick with this until the end of time, aren’t you? Only a few days left of this at least
    It’s the only scenario that makes sense beyond a massive curveball that brings us a Tinker class instead. Micro classes, 4th specs, and mass class skins don’t make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    inb4 we get trolled and it's actually an Undermine Tinker expansion
    That would also be cool.

Keep in mind that a live audience announcement will always be longer than a pure video reveal since they have to space out sentences for reactions, aswell as add jokes that may or may not be funny but still rely on audience feedback. So getting a 45 minutes long quick video presentation could give us as much content as an 1 hour live audience presentation.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ehm, to be fair I'm not sure about the rules of Bingo? I can still add lines before the announcement, no worries. Also, what would be free spaces for?

oh I like this one

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    It’s the only scenario that makes sense beyond a massive curveball that brings us a Tinker class instead. Micro classes, 4th specs, and mass class skins don’t make sense.
    I have to disagree on class skins. If we ever had an expansion that focused heavily on race customization, then class skins could be a nice bit of low hanging fruit for developers to go for given how little effort an individual one would take.

It would definitely suffer from some races having loads of unique racial classes and others really having none. But who knows what classes and specs are available by then.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I think you are being shortsighted but whatever.
    It’s all good. We’ll see who was right in a matter of days. Either way, I hope the new addition is beneficial to the health of the game.

Interestingly at the comic convention I’m currently attending, I spoke with an artist who was selling some WoW art. We got to talking about the next expansion, and she mentioned how cool it would be to play an actual dragon like the aspects. She hadn’t even seen the Alexstraza pic, I had simply told her that the next expansion was called Dragonflight. .

I thought that that was interesting, and just shows what a potential gold mine Blizzard has in their midst if they play their cards right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was also working on a bingo card if anyone wants to use it. It's like a shittier version of the one Sage made for BlizzCon 2019.

Here are my predictions so far, although I have a feeling I might change like half of these before April 19th.

No World Revamp in any Bingo Card makes me sad.

But the World Revamp Dream will NEVER DIE!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

That free space is for WoW in consoles (you cannot kill hope).
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I was also working on a bingo card if anyone wants to use it. It's like a shittier version of the one Sage made for BlizzCon 2019.

Here are my predictions so far, although I have a feeling I might change like half of these before April 19th.

what, no alex voiceover like that one cinematic description 'leak'? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I have to disagree on class skins. If we ever had an expansion that focused heavily on race customization, then class skins could be a nice bit of low hanging fruit for developers to go for given how little effort an individual one would take.

It would definitely suffer from some races having loads of unique racial classes and others really having none. But who knows what classes and specs are available by then.
    Eh, if you REALLY think about class skins, it would be a complete nightmare to pull off. Take Paladin/Sunwalker/Vindicator/Blood Knights for example. Each time Blizzard develops a new ability it’s going to have to skin that ability four times. If there’s a class overhaul, you’ve just quadrupled the workload.

Not to mention people are also going to want their own racial armor sets too.

I don’t really think it’s worth the effort. I could see glyphs changing a couple of abilities here and there, like how they gave Shaman the option to turn spirit wolves into spirit raptors.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    That free space is for WoW in consoles (you cannot kill hope).
    I think wow would work great on console but a lot of people seem convinced its impossible and/or personally attacked by the very idea

5+ Year Old Account
    Duck feels so random. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Eh, if you REALLY think about class skins, it would be a complete nightmare to pull off. Take Paladin/Sunwalker/Vindicator/Blood Knights for example. Each time Blizzard develops a new ability it’s going to have to skin that ability four times. If there’s a class overhaul, you’ve just quadrupled the workload.

Not to mention people are also going to want their own racial armor sets too.

I don’t really think it’s worth the effort. I could see glyphs changing a couple of abilities here and there, like how they gave Shaman the option to turn spirit wolves into spirit raptors.
    Maybe more than 4 times for pallies, if they go with moon priestess nelf paladins.

Which is what my free space on the bingo card is, nelf paladins (or maybe further race/class combos)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    I think wow would work great on console but a lot of people seem convinced its impossible and/or personally attacked by the very idea
    In its current form, not really. People use addons for everything to make it palatable. Console players don't have that luxury. I do think they should move towards consoles if they want their crown back, but in its current form it would be a disaster.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe more than 4 times for pallies, if they go with moon priestess nelf paladins.

Which is what my free space on the bingo card is, nelf paladins (or maybe further race/class combos)
    Mine are worgen monks. Seriously, I want worgen monks.

Night elf paladin and playable dragon are the two thing I want the most

10+ Year Old Account
    what, no alex voiceover like that one cinematic description 'leak'? lol
    I mean, maybe? I just think it would be visually cool to see Nozdormu transform in the cinematic. There could still be an Alexstrasza voice over, but I'm not expecting a peaceful cinematic like the "leak" you're talking about. I'm also expecting to see all five Dragon Aspects appear since, you know, the expansion is called Dragonflight. It's about the other four as well, not just Alexstrasza.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I stole that one from @ro9ue! I believe...

What about a duck Allied Race...

I would play the shit out of playable Venthyr. But don't worry we are getting Dracthyr as a neutral race instead.
    venthyr are fugly as fuck, we could have vampire elves instead of whatever are those "mickey rourke full botox + wrong hormone usage" npc