Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Has something been said about a 9.2.5 AR or is this more of a hopeful thought? I'm down if it's something yet to come.
    I think a 4chan post was talked about but I doubt it, most of the stuff was just taken from Scaleface.

Quote Originally Posted by Emet-Selch View Post
    ... those look the same to you?
    Not exactly, but can you tell which class is which without being told? Absolutely not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    So it would seem. Though this is also literally what class sets were meant to look like. Armor that convincingly looks like it came from the raid, and which looks like it fits the individual class.
    Legion was kinda the odd one out given the first tier set was based on the artifacts, and the last one clearly threw its hands up and didnt even bother making it Legion themed.
    But nearly all the early tier sets looked like they were from the raid but also made the class look unique.

I like the fact that this lets you mix & match pieces from the raid for your armor type like real clothing.

But otherwise there's like zero "class identity" here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    We will have to see I guess.

Though if the two forms work like Worgen, but the dragon form cannot wear armor then that is almost definitely a dealbreaker.
    As a Shapeshifter player for so many years across all different Games I dont really mind it that much.

Combat may be the most crucial part in WoW but there are so many situations where you're not fighting it evens it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Why, when we asked for class sets again, for the sake of class identity, they took that to mean "make all the class sets look exactly the same"?

Uh, those tier sets look sick….

Quote Originally Posted by Matticus777 View Post
    Have we addressed how Alexstrasza was able to get to the Dragon Isles, locate the falling Watcher and save it within the span of a few seconds?
    It may have looked like it was just a couple of seconds, but time passes very quickly for Watchers because their lifespan is so long. So, while it looked from his perspective like a couple of seconds, he had actually been falling for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    thats because it will be at least a year wait, they pre-warned us about that with shadowlands s4 and that seasons being 6-8 months are a good length

that leaves us with 10-14 months of shadowlands. i wont be playing s4.
    No 9.3 I reckon? Haven't really been keeping up with news.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I am disappointed by the fact that the isles aren't flying.
    I got over this almost instantly when they talked about how important verticality was and how tall the isles look.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    FUCK YEAH!!! You can freely choose for combat. IM SOLD
    I think that's the opposite. It says the draconic form is for combat.

EDIT: Just....this thread moves so fast. Like a dozen people already said this.
    Last edited by Edoll; 2022-04-19 at 07:44 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    I too am underwhelmed. Thankfully I'm strictly a Classic player these days.

The new class is so random. Like @Teriz said, 2 specs for such a class that utilizes all the dragonflights is inexcusable. The new class being locked to one race and that new race not having ANY other class choices is further proof of how out of touch these "developers" are.

New features aside, there are so many simple features that could have easily boosted player enthusiasm.

Such as:

New race/class combos
    New heritage sets
    Showcase of new spells for existing classes!!!
    A new profession
    New BGs
    Guild Halls
    Class Skins
    New classes (Tinkers, Dark Rangers, Necromancers etc) and new races (Mogu, Sethrak, Arrakoa, Ethereals etc) that people have ACTUALLY asked for

The only things that interested me was a new class edition (random as it might be) and the modern take on old talent trees.
    Funny thing is how they spend so much time saying they are listening to the community wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Considering how feature light it is, I don't think that would help much. How the classes will feel is critical cause there doesn't seem to be anything besides killing dungeon and raid bosses. I hope I am wrong. I really do. But this feels like a recipe for disaster.
    It's going to come down on how solid the dungeons, raids, and general outdoor content it.

If it sucks then the expansion is almost certainly doomed without a proper tentpole feature to criticize. But if they are solid, and the raids are good, and the release schedule is even close to as good as it was in Legion then the expansion could easily end up being the best one.

Really we will just have to wait and see.
    Though it is important to remember that they did mention special endgame stuff in one of the zones. And the zone reputations will all seemingly work like its own individual covenant, so there should be no shortage of stuff to do at endgame to begin with. Even outside dungeons and raids.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Wait a second, does this mean the one poster with a night elf avatar who correctly leaked stuff, accidentally messed up and confirmed that one fake image but deleted it, and it looked like he/she really meant it was real, or were they just trolling?
    The night elf avatar leaker was legit. They actually sent me a PM of this before Scaleface leaked it and said that it will be the one Scaleface leaks next so that at least proves that they were coordinating the leaks together. And it's also higher res than the one Scaleface shared.

I actually missed the part where they confirmed the fake private server image as real, so idk anything about that.

Looks decent, but 4 zones is not much.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Has something been said about a 9.2.5 AR or is this more of a hopeful thought? I'm down if it's something yet to come.
    If I had to wager preorders didn’t come out today because of an allied race coming in 9.2.5. Drop a 9.2.5 features presentation sometime that also covers whatever allied race and announce preorders then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Replying to view later on my PC. Would you mind pming me a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I am disappointed by the fact that the isles aren't flying.

But at least its compensated by how good the isles look.
    One of the zones has flying islands, so there is that at least.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

15+ Year Old Account
    Customization of our Dragon looks like it isn't limited to dragons. The official website has a Pterrordax model as one option. With millions of ways to customize I wonder if we can get some truly wacky or weird combinations.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    I think that's the opposite. It says the draconic form is for combat.
    Yeah, how would you even do some of those dragon attacks in a humanoid form? Gliding in the air as a human and breathing fire on people below you would look ridiculous lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    duh, you know what i mean, make their humanoid form be any race, what the mystery in that
    I was seriously hoping it would be dragons, not drakthyr, and that your "dragon form" was just when you transformed to travel-mode, and your "mortal/combat-form" was any existing race with dragon-addons. I guess they would have been called "lazy" if they added horns to gnomes....

do we even know where on azeroth the dragon isles are located?

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Yeah, how would you even do some of those dragon attacks in a humanoid form? Gliding in the air as a human and breathing fire on people below you would look ridiculous lol.
    Could be toggled by some abilities during their animations, like how Demon Hunters enter metamorphosis briefly for some abilities.