Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    If by that you mean Dragonflight becoming a Chromie Time era in 11.0, then yes.
    No, they mean as the new default level up area after Exile's Reach. Which does make sense, since DF is a completely seperate story to what we had before, making it an excellent starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    10.1 ToT time walking raid

I need hope since they seemingly skipped it and the raid is actually amazing with enough OP items and an extremely rare MOG item
    My hopes and dreams is that they stopped doing Time walking dungeons because they knew they would eventually use the Fated raid system to spice up the latter parts of the PvE seasons.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    My hopes and dreams is that they stopped doing Time walking dungeons because they knew they would eventually use the Fated raid system to spice up the latter parts of the PvE seasons.
    I think they mostly stopped because they're out of old expansions to use. We'll probably get BfA in DF.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think they mostly stopped because they're out of old expansions to use. We'll probably get BfA in DF.
    Also a good point.

I wonder whether they will have something similar to the Mage Tower in Legion Time walking for players to gain unique rewards from. A max level version of the HC warfronts for the unused armor tints would be nice.

Really I just want the unused warfront armor tints.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess Timewalking has hit upon a snag now that older dungeons will always be a part of the seasonal M+ rotation, or at least the ones from MoP and beyond.

Without a specific draw like what Legion had with M+ Timewalking and the Mage Tower I feel like they will end up kinda pointless.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    If by that you mean Dragonflight becoming a Chromie Time era in 11.0, then yes.
    No, Dragonflight replacing BfA as the "new player expansion".

Always fun to speculate about a world revamp and its implementation, here its my take:

- Current world and content remains unchanged, accessible through Caverns of Time / Portals / Similar system.

- Whatever continents are revamped are integrated as if they were a new continent / world, meaning that when you look at your map you will see the revamped Azeroth map and another one that leads you to "Old Azeroth", similar as how we can access, for example, the Shadowlands map in current WoW.

- I see a lot of discussion regarding a new leveling campaign and Chromie time. IMO Chromie time would remain as it is now for veteran players, and new players would play the new leveling campaign of a revamped Azeroth, which of course, would also be the campaign for max level players. You can make ONE campaign for both. Players who are yet to reach max level could keep leveling through WQs while they gain reputation for current content, while at the same time they keep improving their gear.

- A revamped Azeroth would be made from zero, as Draenor was, and of course some zones could be mixed so that they do not have to make 30-40 zones. Plus many zones could be saved for future patches / expansions.

- Chances are that if they make a new revamp It will be the last, so they better do It as evergreen as possible.

- The main campaign could be centered around whatever the new threath/s is/are (I put my money in several cosmic forces invading Azeroth, Yrel for the Light, Xal'atath for the Void, etc.) while at the same time seeing the progress of the different characters / races / factions in the world, introducing new characters and expanding all this through hundreds of side quests.

- Re-introduce archeology and make It fun while also useful tying It with old content. Give It a cool talent tree that makes us, for example, move faster in old dungeons / raids, chance for extra loot in old dungeons / raids, its own currency for pets, transmogs, mounts, etc.

- Expand the Dragonriding system to other mounts (pretty sure that they are going to do this anyway). Aquatic and ground mounts would have their own talent tree and all current colors, armors, skins... Would be implemented into one transmogrification system equal to what Dragons have in DF. Mounts numbers will be drastically reduced and their related achievements would be reduced in consequence.

- Return of the glyph system for skill customization, changing the color / effects / cast of some spells.
    Last edited by Darkarath; 2022-11-07 at 11:28 PM.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Always fun to speculate about a world revamp and its implementation.
    Indeed, the best part is seeing passionate people's creative take on it, and imagining how that would feel.

This is one of the main reasons I still visit this thread.

1+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of context missing in said art book without the full picture.

TLDR: Maybe the Primalists have some grain of truth in wahtever they are saying, but not entirely. That said the elements just reigning chaotically indefinitely isn't really good for Life in general or rather mortal life.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Here is the thing. It took an entire titan facility and significant effort for Tyr to convert the Wellspring into Arcane over Elemental and it still is a fairly unstable process given that the Primalists can reverse it.
    WTF then happened to allow for the Well of Eternity to be transmuted from presumably Elemental into Arcane? The Well is the largest wound on Azeroth, bleeding her lifeblood. Would that mean the keepers build a massive facility (at a much larger scale than Uldorus) at the bottom of the well to do this?

Can anyone with the collector post all the lore bits from there?

7+ Year Old Account

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Here is the thing. It took an entire titan facility and significant effort for Tyr to convert the Wellspring into Arcane over Elemental and it still is a fairly unstable process given that the Primalists can reverse it.
    WTF then happened to allow for the Well of Eternity to be transmuted from presumably Elemental into Arcane? The Well is the largest wound on Azeroth, bleeding her lifeblood. Would that mean the keepers build a massive facility (at a much larger scale than Uldorus) at the bottom of the well to do this?
    Wasn't it Aman'thul who ripped out Y'sharaaj?

I would reckon he could deal with something like that easier/quicker than the keepers can.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Pantheon was present during that time, they just oversaw the wounds ordering themselves.
    Hell, Aman'thul himself caused the wound.

Though, i don't see where it's implied the WoE was elemental in the text.
    From what i can tell it just implies that the originally elemental wellspring under Tyrhold was simply supplanted by new plumbing coming from the WoE.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    What are you talking about being angry at blizzard???
    I think the only bad thing from blizzard related to this is they aren't the best at hiding twists but at the same time they plant seeds for this stuff super early. We actually quest with a dragon who ends up being the infinite dragon in a TBC dungeon

And the aspects still are aspects which is why they are referred to as aspects multiple times since cata.

- - - Updated - - -

We have no idea if they would have different visages and yes I can believe that

He goes to the dracthyr
    Says he's one guy
    Does evil shit
    Dracthyr now distrust nozdormu and his allies
    Please provide any evidence in the lore that Nozdormu currently is Murozond. Because that's the only way your theory can happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    There is a son of Hodir at the bottom of Sennarth' room in the Vault of the Incarnates, strange

The guardians of Northrend might have helped to jail Razageth back then as the Isle wasn't clouded yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Please provide any evidence in the lore that Nozdormu currently is Murozond. Because that's the only way your theory can happen...
    I'm not sure that's actually a sensible request. We have no evidence they're actually clearly distinct phases of his life, rather than, say, a gradual shift.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm not sure that's actually a sensible request. We have no evidence they're actually clearly distinct phases of his life, rather than, say, a gradual shift.
    Narratively it makes more sense for there to be a cinematic change with him switching names and color tbh. Now obviously character development should have him shift viewpoint and sides over a period of time but that's not how WoW functions.

inb4 the twist is that there never was Nozdormu. Like Neltharion he was corrupted even before they were turned from proto dragons and has just been holding up a facade all this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    inb4 the twist is that there never was Nozdormu. Like Neltharion he was corrupted even before they were turned from proto dragons and has just been holding up a facade all this time.
    Oh inb4 Murozond was never Nozdormu. The actual Murozond is his evil twin brother (who also had sex with Soridormi one night when they were both drunk).