10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Lmao

Handmaid's is just unrealistic liberal nightmare BS. No one is gonna rape you to make a baby to help the population lol chill out man
    You're literally arguing that rapists can rape women to make a baby and you'd force the woman to bear that child to term for the rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You said the only purpose of sex is to have babies so I am asking you does gay sex not count?
    I think @Varx is too vanilla to know about all the fun variations of sex that have zero risk of pregnancy, which is why his definition is so pedestrian.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Until someone can show me that a fetus will turn into a PS5
    Why is this your arbitrary measure?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Good lord, every ejaculation (including wet dreams) is a holocaust. Girls and women who menstruate are committing murder each and every month. You ripped off some skin falling down? Tens of millions of deaths are on your hands.

That tumor on your brain? Can't remove that, either. That's a living organism.

And probably also shouldn't do much about that bacterial infection you got, bacteria is alive so we wouldn't want to commit mass-murder.

Because I honestly don't know your position as it's a jumbled mess of appeals to the metaphysical, claims to not being arguing from the metaphysical, and generally you being painfully vague and non-specific with comments/arguments.
    What?????

Really : /

Single cells aren't one single full living ORGANISM.

Ffs...

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it is?
    Not an argument. You're just admitting you don't have a case, but somehow want to be taken seriously.

Not gonna happen.

Just had to wade through 7 pages of pigeon food and pigeon shit, Varx thanks you guys for all the food he could have asked for......
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Ignore the troll. He's not interested in any attempt of convincing anyone. He probably saw red states coming out against his daddy's beliefs and panicked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao

Handmaid's is just unrealistic liberal nightmare BS. No one is gonna rape you to make a baby to help the population lol chill out man

- - - Updated - - -

I never said that....

Sex is fun. I'm not saying not to have sex. I'm saying be prepared for the possible consequences
    You want woman to be forced to be pregnant. I mean at least you came to the conclusion that your policy is a nightmare...

Oh you know how to deal with consequences: An abortion for example.

Also, i think it is time you read up a bit on biology, because your takes on that ... wow... its a wild mix of evangelical dogma and gut feeling.

10+ Year Old Account
    What?????

Ffs...
    https://www.biologyonline.com/dictionary/organism

Single-celled organisms are, in fact, organisms. You continue to not have any sweet fucking clue what science actually says.

What?????

Ffs...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amoeba

God, you suck at this.

Your Hispanic mom didn't send you to school?
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Why is this your arbitrary measure?
    Because it's the truth...

That's the only thing that choicer desperately cling to. That a fetus somehow isn't human. That's the only pillar pro choice has to stand on and it's flimsy as fuck, being kept up by corrupt liberals wanted to profit off of less fortunate people

10+ Year Old Account
    What?????

Ffs...
    Bacteria would disagree. God it's so easy to argue against you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicellular_organism

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amoeba

God, you suck at this.

Your Hispanic mom didn't send you to school?
    We aren't talking about micro life, kid. You never learned about context clues?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Bacteria would disagree. God it's so easy to argue against you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicellular_organism
    Read up, try harder

If we were single cell organisms then I wouldn't be saying that now would I?

What?????

Ffs...
    Fair point on cells vs. organism.

Now do cancer, again: https://news.berkeley.edu/2011/07/26...olved-species/

Cancer patients may view their tumors as parasites taking over their bodies, but this is more than a metaphor for Peter Duesberg, a molecular and cell biology professor at the University of California, Berkeley.

Cancerous tumors are parasitic organisms, he said. Each one is a new species that, like most parasites, depends on its host for food, but otherwise operates independently and often to the detriment of its host.

In a paper published in the July 1 issue of the journal Cell Cycle, Duesberg and UC Berkeley colleagues describe their theory that carcinogenesis – the generation of cancer – is just another form of speciation, the evolution of new species.

“Cancer is comparable to a bacterial level of complexity, but still autonomous, that is, it doesn’t depend on other cells for survival; it doesn’t follow orders like other cells in the body, and it can grow where, when and how it likes,” said Duesberg. “That’s what species are all about.”
    Cancer can be an organism, so by your definition cancerous tumor is a separate living entity that is reliant on its host/"parent" to remain alive. Removing it would kill the cancerous tumor, thus resulting in murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Ignore the troll. He's not interested in any attempt of convincing anyone. He probably saw red states coming out against his daddy's beliefs and panicked.
    Pretty much, he just's to distract from the issues and make sure useful information is surrounded by shit on here. But once again, the trolls will continue to kick the asses of the regular posters on here. Just like he did for the past 7 pages.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

I'm still confused as to what a zygote has to do with a PS5?

This is the same, "LET ME KNOW WHEN A CHIMPANZEE GIVES BIRTH TO A HUMAN BEING IF EVOLUTION IS REAL!" energy.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    He is not that wrong. Older people gets more conservative overall, at least, in my country, that is what is happening.
    Technically you're wrong
    People just don't evolve in their opinion while society keeps changing around you.
    Someone who is a monarchist at 25 will probably still be that at 75 even if by then 99% of 25 year old are republicans.
    50 years later the 75 year old republicans might be Conservative as there is a block of 25 year old that want universal suffrage for adults instead of just make suffrage.
    - Lars

We aren't talking about micro life, kid.
    Dude, you and your useless mother have no idea about science. Just walk away, this is embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Most likely even I am shocked that deep red states are voting against pro-life measures, justice Roberts must be losing his mind this is exactly what he warned against. Republicans basically already had abortion banned without having to overturn it and facing public backlash.

10+ Year Old Account

That's the only thing that choicer desperately cling to. That a fetus somehow isn't human.
    False.

You're confusing definitions.

The fetus is "human", in the sense that it is genetically human. So are my toes, even if you cut one off. So are cancerous growths. So are the gametes in ejaculate.

The fetus is not "a human being", in the sense of an infant born alive or whatever other legal definition for such a term as you want. This is a definition that defines personhood, and has nothing to do with genetics or science.

A fetus is human. It is not a human being. This is simple, verifiable, objective fact. If you've got a problem with that, you've got a problem with objective reality. None of this is opinion.

And conflating the two is intentional dishonesty.