Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Why would that be relevant to him? They are nowhere near 2nd Gate.
    FYI - Zaelia is a raid member of Method.
    So its relevant for him/them-

This is hilarious. I wish I wasn't at work so I could watch this madness unfold

method doing splits????????

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    method doing splits????????
    Echoing Void nerfed, N'Zoth bugged to fuck, may as well do splits for a while and watch Limit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    The QA that Blizzard fired would have really come in handy, you know, to test these fights. These boss has had how many patches?
    Imagine being a stockholder or department head from a whole different branch of the company than the guys who actually put in the work, and you decide to shitcan your QA dudes because you wanna save some money (maybe to buy a new boat). After all, QA is not important when your customers buy your shit anyway because of the brand name. However, and here comes the rub, said brand, along with the clusterfuck of Warcraft 3 Deforged, is going down the toilet.

So maybe, forget about that boat, buddy, and get a Toyota.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Imagine being a stockholder or department head from a whole different branch of the company than the guys who actually put in the work, and you decide to shitcan your QA dudes because you wanna save some money (maybe to buy a new boat). After all, QA is not important when your customers buy your shit anyway because of the brand name. However, and here comes the rub, said brand, along with the clusterfuck of Warcraft 3 Deforged, is going down the toilet.

So maybe, forget about that boat, buddy, and get a Toyota.
    How many QA dudes did they drop from wow?

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Well they did pinky swear a fight that long would never happen again.

And then they did Mar'gok who was what... 15 minutes?
    Mar'gok was far worse than sha of fear, it had so many deadly phases to fuck you up, sha was just the same thing on repeat long and grindy but you knew what to do once you got going keep doing that for 10+ minutes.

Mar'gok was fucking aids 3 drastically different phases all hectic as hell with tons of movement and soaking, then a surprise motherfucker completely different phase 4, i'd take sha over mar'gok anyday.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just ridiculous.

Limit hit berserk at 17% or so. This boss is fucked.

15+ Year Old Account
    again gate wasnt clickable fucking blizz
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Pathetic company

10+ Year Old Account
    Props to Limit's sanity though holy shit.

If that's the intended way to do the fight, the enrage timer seems a bit overtuned.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    again gate wasnt clickable fucking blizz
    I *think* the new theory is that there isn't supposed to be another gate phase (doesn't make sense, data mined info suggests there might be another gate phase too). Either way, this is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmc View Post
    Blackrock Foundry world first thread back in the day looked really good wtf happened to them posts
    times change?

worst xpack deserve worst endboss

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Pathetic company
    You just need more gear, how is it pathetic if boss doesn't die under 300 pulls? there's still rank 12 that ups guild's DPS a lot.
    Farm m+ or wait for rank 12 cloak and try again.

Wonder if lust + the insanity thing gives enough D to kill the boss in that phase...