Poll: Is Jaina's new character something you're looking forward to?

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only 1 who is a bit ??? why all we raze theramore down for is a magic artifact? must have some power then. and she changed a lot if she calls all the orcs rabid dogs.

No Tusk Club.

Well, it's pretty sweet seeing character development but I have a feeling that it's just going to end up as a raid boss event rather than a in depth story through out the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde & Garrosh just awoke a beast that should never be awake !!

I hate it. She should take action but not to the extent she becomes varian 2.0.
    The old jaina would never call a whole race rabid dogs...

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Retarded conversion to raid boss in 3, 2, 1...
    I don't think it will be in MoP...

But I CAN see her 2 expansions from now standing atop the summit of a re-vamped level-100 Karazan firing Tactical Arcane Nukes all over Azeroth. >_<

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evyan View Post

Yeah I miss the cool-headed Jaina of before, the one who bitch-slapped Varian with her words when he raged about stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evyan View Post

There's no old Jaina and new Jaina. Sometimes things happen that change you. Certainly seeing your own town get razed and your own people get killed can have that effect. You know after what happened you can't expect her to still go on a cuddle course with the Horde.

Oh she's mad.

I guess it all comes down to, how would you react?

I'd be as pissed and she is, honestly, she's been fighting for peace forever, even standing against her father, and it all ends with her town getting butteffed by the horde, it is Garrosh bidding, but he didnt invade the town and trash it by himself, obviously the horde didnt stop the action taken by Garrosh, and could be viewed as guilty, especially considering that she's always been an ambassador of peace between the horde and alliance.

If they trashed Theramore and killed her people, and she went on with her "peace love and harmony" act, she would obviously be completely insane and without a backbone.

Hmh, time will tell if her new attitude makes her more likable. I certainly didn't much care for her the way she used to be.

Although, I think it's funny she didn't see a major counterattack happening sooner or later, when she sanctioned Theramore to be used as staging ground for Barrens invasion.

Remember Taurajo ! Those soldiers who destroyed camp taurajo set out from theramore , so jaina can be pissed as she desires but she should have prepared herself when she allowed alliance to wage war using her city hell even building a huge ass road to support their offense.

Blood for blood !

10+ Year Old Account
    So I wonder if Jaina will have a loot table as good as Sylvannas when they are raid bosses.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    There's no old Jaina and new Jaina. Sometimes things happen that change you. Certainly seeing your own town get razed and your own people get killed can have that effect. You know after what happened you can't expect her to still go on a cuddle course with the Horde.
    Im just gonna miss the old Jaina

I mean the 1st time Jaina saw orcs, she didnt see them as monsters, she saw them as people who had children and families
    And she always did what was best for her people, even if it caused her personal pain

I mean the War over Jaian's Dad is the perfect example
    Even though it was incredibly painfuly for her, she sided against her father, to spare her people from the Horde's vengance

But i guess thats the reason she finally snaps,
    She was always pushing for peace, yet people in both the Alliance and Horde just simply did not want peace

And her losing her home she worked so hard for as a result of the war shows that all her work and sacrife pretty much resulted in nothing.

---------- Post added 2012-06-01 at 08:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anaralah View Post
    Remember Taurajo ! Those soldiers who destroyed camp taurajo set out from theramore , so jaina can be pissed as she desires but she should have prepared herself when she allowed alliance to wage war using her city hell even building a huge ass road to support their offense.

Blood for blood !
    no actually

The Invasion of the Barrens came from Northwatch Hold, not Thermore

I was under the impression that she still hated the orcs in the early stages of the events of WC3 (pretty much before she was 'forced' to work with thrall through medivh)

Not as much as her father and other humans, but she still showed 'disgust' at having to work with the orcs. Of course, she was more flexible with her attitude toward the 'misunderstood' race and she turned around quick(well quicker than most people would have). I guess its not that hard a flip back, especially after what is going to happen to theramore.(I haven't checked the 'dialogue' datamined yet. Don't want to spoil it >.<)

Tl;dr, she wasn't always the orc 'loving' person.
    Last edited by BLSTMASTER; 2012-06-01 at 08:41 AM.

Deleted
    Why do people think Jaina will be a raid boss? If that ever happens, there has to be a reason for the Horde AND the Alliance to go after her. I don't see that happening.

Deleted
    I like the new jaina. We need some more war in warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Why do people think Jaina will be a raid boss? If that ever happens, there has to be a reason for the Horde AND the Alliance to go after her. I don't see that happening.
    Agree. I very much doubt she would ever be a raid boss. I find it more likely she will aid us against Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like father like son(daughter)

It's all been pointing to jaina being evil anyway :S

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER View Post
    I was under the impression that she still hated the orcs in the early stages of the events of WC3 (pretty much before she was 'forced' to work with thrall through medivh)

Not as much as her father and other humans, but she still showed 'disgust' at having to work with the orcs. Of course, she was more flexible with her attitude toward the 'misunderstood' race and she turned around quick(well quicker than most people would have). I guess its not that hard a flip back, especially after what is going to happen to theramore.
    Jaina did not hate the orcs before

When Jaina was growing up, she heard the tales of what the Horde did in the 1-2nd Wars
    Yet when Jaina saw orcs for the first time, she did not see them as monsters, she saw them as people with families and children

SHe didnt really show disgust, but she was hesistant and reluctant when Medivh proposed an Alliance, just because of past experiences between orcs and humans

Over the years after Wc3, Jaina devloped a respect for the orcish people, as she was able to see a side of the Orcs that humans have never seen before
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2012-06-01 at 08:44 AM.

Deleted
    She should kill every single orc(except Thrall since she likes him) and then dance in their ashes because they killed her friends, her family and her subjects.

Deleted
    She should be angry with herself for helping murder her father, because helping the horde back then has now lead to the destruction of Theramore. It would be cool to see her massively regret that decision and get angry, not so much at the horde, but at herself.
    That would be great. Though, I don't think Blizzard will do it because her father wasn't present in WoW.

"Your people are despicable cowards orc! You're nothing more than rabid dogs and you will be put down! You spit on mercy? Then you will have none! You want carnage? Garrosh will get more blood than he EVER bargained for!" - Jaina Proudmore
    This is the worst case of character derailment since... well, ever (in the Warcraft series). Total personality reversal. Why don't they give her a white sheet to wear? Or put a noose and a burning cross on her tabard? She's the avatar of racism!
    When I saw it, I vomitted a mana strudel. First reffering to IRL to put a moral judgement in A GAME is not really a good idea. Second, lore wise, the horde has not stopped to kill innocent alliance citizens, even in cataclysm. And again, double standards: "I hate you and genocide you, but if you do the same to me, U RACIST! HERP DERP" Typically the attitude wich will, eventually, lead people to trully hate you, while they probably would not have if you weren't a douche in the first place. As a consolation price, I shall admitt this behaviour is well over reccurent these days. But still. You don't have to be that stupid.

What a fucking joke. Just when I think they can't defile Warcraft lore any more, this shit happens. Their entire writing staff should be fired.
    my sweet little girl is no more...
    Pease state the life expectancy of a little innocent cute girl who don't want to hurt anyone on a battlefield rampaged by mad monsters?

but when i heard her say "its about to get very cold" i got a chill up my spine.
    AN EXCITING ONE!
    Next stop : Malfurion. With all the destruction the Horde caused to his beloved Ashenvale (and Azshara, and Stonetalon, etc.), Malfurion should be PISSED! Let the Horde experience first hand why he is called STORMRAGE!
    HELL YEAH! That's the spirit!