Page 9 of 236 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    i dont think ninetendo are really worth buying at release when the price drops i may consider it zombii-u or w.e that zombie game is looks good and i always have loved zelda games but i can easily wait for them. i would buy the new xbox/ps4 on release tho (sorry dont want to start a war)

free online, no used game fee, can play new gen games plus mario style. 360 style controller. backwards compatible with all Wii Games, Controllers & Accessories Seems pretty damn sweet if u ask me. Just need divx support and how can u say no

Helllll yeah! I can't wait for it.

Deleted
    As usual, when the first Zelda comes out I will probably wet myself and buy the console just for that game. I bought a Wii twice just for the Zelda games.
    I hate loving Zelda so much

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    They said it's compatible with all games.
    I doubt that its usable as a main way of controlling games instead of the wiitablet since they didnt make the cube controller useable with all games on the wii 1. specially after the amount of marketing they are doing to market the tablet. I dont want to use the motion controlls ever or the tablet. But that wont happen.

Also, the gamepad is apparently pretty comfy. You should wait and try one out before dismissing it.
    I could care less if gives orgasms while holding it, i do not want to play a game holding and using a tablet.

360 style controller.
    I must be blind becuase that doesnt look like a 360 style controller.

free online
    We all know how good the playstations online is and its free.
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2012-07-30 at 10:28 PM.

Deleted
    I'll buy it few months later. I want it, but I'm not in need of having it as soon as it's released.
    Will probably be playing Zelda, Mario, Kart, Smash and such games.

I doubt that its usable as a main way of controlling games instead of the wiitablet since they didnt make the cube controller useable with all games on the wii 1. specially after the amount of marketing they are doing to market the tablet. I dont want to use the motion controlls ever or the tablet. But that wont happen.
    The Gamecube was a last gen controller. The Pro is made specifically for the Wii U. I'm sure it will be used much more often than the Cube's. Like I said before, the only games I can imagine not supporting it are Zelda, and a few games specifically designed around it like ZombiU.

I could care less if gives orgasms while holding it, i do not want to play a game holding and using a tablet.
    Why not? If it's comfy and works well, why not use it? Because it's another "gimmick"?
    Last edited by Duruka; 2012-07-30 at 10:34 PM.

Nope...sub par machine relying on gimmicks to sell it, that being said i probably wont be buying any other console...they failed to hold my interest for this generation and i don't see anything changing...had all three consoles and traded them in at various stages 360 lasting a whole 2 months, the Wii about half a year and the ps3 only got traded in a few months ago and had been gathering dust for almost a year

Why not? If it's comfy and works well, why not use it? Because it's another "gimmick"?
    Yes i dont want to use it, i dont need to give a reason, i just want a regular controller. its that simple.

Much as the OP was saying, I enjoyed every Nintendo console I got my hands on, but when it came to the Wii, I just didn't like it. I bought a black one anyways just so I could say I have all three systems AND I did want to give it a chance. After playing Supers Smash Bros, RE:UC and DC, and Zelda of course, I still couldn't get into it. I'm not blaming the graphics or gameplay, I enjoyed both but I just couldn't get into it. Maybe it was was the way the controllers were set up or maybe it was just that I'm not in to Nintendo as much as I used to be. I get more joy from my PS3 and 360 because to me the games are better and more variety. Anyways as for the WiiU, I think I'm gonna get one but not till after the first shipment and they've been out a few months.

10+ Year Old Account
    depends on how the functionality works on the Wii-U, but I highly doubt I will get one at launch.

I don't plan on buying one anytime soon. I have an Xbox 360, and the only reason I bought a PS3 was for the exclusive titles. Other than exclusives the thing just gathers dust along side the Wii. I'll probably be a late adopter of the Wii U.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Yes i dont want to use it, i dont need to give a reason, i just want a regular controller. its that simple.

omg they switched the right analog stick with the abxy buttons NERDRAGE
    Last edited by zito; 2012-07-30 at 11:46 PM.

Deleted
    if there is a brand new zelda game I will buy it

how in gods name does it not look like a 360 controller? you must be blind you're right

It looks fun to me, some neat new ideas. I totally would try it

Deleted
    That sure looks like a regular controller to me, dunno what Zeta is raving about. Sure, I can understand him when we talk about the U-pad, because I am tentative about it as well, but there's a regular controller so there isn't really all that much reason to complain, is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Karnige View Post
    how in gods name does it not look like a 360 controller? you must be blind you're right
    Its about as close to a xbox controller as a playstation controller is. you wouldnt say a PS controller is like a xbox controller would you? its like calling a truck a car cus all thats different is the fact it has a truck bed.

Its about as close to a xbox controller as a playstation controller is. you wouldnt say a PS controller is like a xbox controller would you? its like calling a truck a car cus all thats different is the fact it has a truck bed.
    Except for tons of articles like this one:

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/03/wi...ully-familiar/

I could careless what these articles say, Most people like the xbox controllers not for the shape of them but for the placement of the analog sticks and the buttons, You cant change what people like about them on a different brand then say its LIKE the xbox controllers. The analog and 4 buttons are in different locations throwing off the rythm that the xbox controller has making it Not like it. Im not saying i wont use it, im just stating saying its the same as the xbox controller is ignorant. And again if the wii was anything to go by they didnt allow you to use non motion controlls on allmost all games so why would they start. If they change it up fine ill prob pick it up. But not if thats not there. I have no need to play the newest "inovation"