10+ Year Old Account
    I found a little collection of the BM's I've recieved/sent

The BM's are reason enough to try and win a game XD

Some of them are taken from my phone, because sometimes I'm playing at a gaming café when I'm in the other part of town.

Offtopic, Seam I'm NEVER going to click your signature again, hahahaha!
    Last edited by inux94; 2012-03-26 at 04:11 AM.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post

Some of them are taken from my phone, because sometimes I'm playing at a gaming café when I'm in the other part of town.

If you're on the NA server, generally speaking if they don't speak English, they statistically are going to be pretty bad. Usually because most non-English speakers on the NA server are Brazilian or otherwise Latin American, and for whatever reason, that section of the globe doesn't seem to be able to produce good gamers... it's something that's observable in a game like League of Legends, as well.

Most BM things I encounter are either related to them being Brazilian, or being a stoner. The former just never seem to be able to play well, and the latter I have absolutely no tolerance for.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

15+ Year Old Account

Rage is hilarious :3

I get it when playing on my smur- Wait, what's wrong with my signature?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    If you're on the NA server, generally speaking if they don't speak English, they statistically are going to be pretty bad. Usually because most non-English speakers on the NA server are Brazilian or otherwise Latin American, and for whatever reason, that section of the globe doesn't seem to be able to produce good gamers... it's something that's observable in a game like League of Legends, as well.

Most BM things I encounter are either related to them being Brazilian, or being a stoner. The former just never seem to be able to play well, and the latter I have absolutely no tolerance for.
    I'm European gold (=US high plat/low diamond) so I often encounter germans, french, russians etc ^^

Seam, furry XD
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

15+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh, them dang clean furry arts :< Sowwy.

I'm High Diamond(Somehow, I hardly play x-x), and I don't get a lot of non-english speakers, but the rage still comes :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm European gold (=US high plat/low diamond) so I often encounter germans, french, russians etc ^^

Seam, furry XD
    Some European friends said the Dutch are the Brazilians of Europe ;P

Watched a game on Husky's channel today, Feast vs IdrA. Feast opened with a fast Stargate, had 5 phoenixes flying around by time IdrA went muta... and IdrA kept going muta, and Feast somehow lost. It was pretty amusing.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    LAGTV casted 1 of my games back when I just started playing Zerg, it's pretty hilarious imo XD

Don't laugh too much at the amount of bronzeness xD

If you think the video is too long, then just skip to 9:30 and watch it from there, it's around that time it gets exciting :P

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    So I finally just got the game, and woah.. the patching process is crazy. Has taken me 3 hours already and I've still got nine patches to go. I suppose it's nothing like WoW, but I expected to be playing before sunrise

Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    So I finally just got the game, and woah.. the patching process is crazy. Has taken me 3 hours already and I've still got nine patches to go. I suppose it's nothing like WoW, but I expected to be playing before sunrise
    If it's because the download is slow;
    open internet explorer (yes even if you use chrome or whatever), options -> connections -> LAN settings, uncheck the box.
    For some reason that setting fucks up the patcher and makes you download in like 5kb/s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    If it's because the download is slow;
    open internet explorer (yes even if you use chrome or whatever), options -> connections -> LAN settings, uncheck the box.
    For some reason that setting fucks up the patcher and makes you download in like 5kb/s.
    Hmm, no, it's not that, download speeds are decent, but installing each patch seems to take a copious amount of time. That and there are something like 25 of them to get through.

edit: Thanks though :3
    Last edited by WarpKnight; 2012-03-30 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arschmade View Post
    NO! You are Gold and not High Plat/Diamond! I was demoted to Gold this season myself (because of 5% winrate vs Protoss -_-) and I'm Gold and not Plat or Diamond, even I was #1 Plat a few seasons ago. Yeah Americans are the worst SC2 players in history, but who cares. We play on EU and don't compare with the US scrubs.
    Americans like CoD more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arschmade View Post
    NO! You are Gold and not High Plat/Diamond! I was demoted to Gold this season myself (because of 5% winrate vs Protoss -_-) and I'm Gold and not Plat or Diamond, even I was #1 Plat a few seasons ago. Yeah Americans are the worst SC2 players in history, but who cares. We play on EU and don't compare with the US scrubs.
    Nah, worst players have gotta be the Brazilians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for Heart of the Swarm=D
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Deleted

So did anyone of you get into the Starcraft Heart of the Swarm Beta?

Ive not had any luck myself but maybe some of my fellow WoW players got in?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nop. I didnt opt-in, silly me. I should've done it, but I wouldn't have had that much time to play anyway with my current life situation and stuff.

I'm watching streams though. It looks delicious D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    opt-in since wings of liberty beta. never recieved beta key for WoL, and havent recieved any for hots beta.

seems like you have to go down on a blizzard employe to make it happend.

if you are employed by blizzard please pm me, i dont have any standards, just want the beta key. will swallow.

15+ Year Old Account
    The beta so far as I see it now.

Terran: Forget about building bio. Forget about the barracks all together. Your marine is now a hellion and your marauder is now a warhound. Win the game before they wise up and build mutas or void rays. Widow mines will work well at lower levels of play, but I can't see them fooling many people in tournaments.

Zerg: Build Swarm Hosts. That's pretty much all you have to do. You can easily contain and starve out most players. Forget about the viper. If ever something was going to get massively nerfed by Blizzard then this is it. Fast Hydras are still kinda bad off creep.

Protoss: Short end of the stick. Tempests are pretty much useless. The range is nice, but unless you float them off-map they can get taken down very easy. Oracle is even more useless. For all the hard work you put in to lock out minerals it's easily countered and they have the HP of a sentry. I can't see pre-ordain being used anywhere really. Most protoss are going to keep building observers because they already need robo tech to win anyways.

All in all, very worried. It's still very early beta though, so I'm expecting things to change. Swarm host cost needs to go up. They should also do something like make it visible when burrowed but take less damage. Terran feels kinda the same except you're meching now rather than building bio. I think that may balance out eventually. Protoss need the most help. They feel a bit weak. They also got screwed for units which is causing very few protoss players to even be bothering with this expansion.

If anything something like the oracle would have gone over better with terran. Terran already has lots of A-Move deathball units. A caster unit, especially a more mobile one would have been fun. Protoss needed the early-mid game attack unit. something a little beefier than a stalker but with maybe less damage. Having to invest in stargate to get new units is just a wrong move. The viper for zerg is kinda useless now. It will probably get more use once swarm hosts are nerfed down to the ground. The cloud ability (forgot its name) is great when chained with fungals. Swarm hosts, as much as I like them and as fun as they are will not stay the way they are.

Drop play is counter to Swarm Hosts, they're even more slow than siege lines (and you should think of them as siege line, you don't want to attack into it), people make same mistake now as with tanks in early WotL. Warhounds are basically Terran roaches, cheap and powerful, they should be bumped to 3 food to prevent massing (dumb design for unit in the first place). Locusts hp should be nerfed a bit to make proper support for SH more important. Protoss got the stick because most their stuff got countered, while they haven't gained anything useful in return.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Drop play is counter to Swarm Hosts
    I've seen a lot of Swarm Host siege lines being supported by ling/hydra ground armies. While drop play can be effective, usually the opponent is too busy sending everything they have to their front door to just hold the line. The saving grace is that if you do break a swarm host line then it's GG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    The beta so far as I see it now.

Terran: Forget about building bio. Forget about the barracks all together. Your marine is now a hellion and your marauder is now a warhound. Win the game before they wise up and build mutas or void rays. Widow mines will work well at lower levels of play, but I can't see them fooling many people in tournaments.

Zerg: Build Swarm Hosts. That's pretty much all you have to do. You can easily contain and starve out most players. Forget about the viper. If ever something was going to get massively nerfed by Blizzard then this is it. Fast Hydras are still kinda bad off creep.

Protoss: Short end of the stick. Tempests are pretty much useless. The range is nice, but unless you float them off-map they can get taken down very easy. Oracle is even more useless. For all the hard work you put in to lock out minerals it's easily countered and they have the HP of a sentry. I can't see pre-ordain being used anywhere really. Most protoss are going to keep building observers because they already need robo tech to win anyways.

All in all, very worried. It's still very early beta though, so I'm expecting things to change. Swarm host cost needs to go up. They should also do something like make it visible when burrowed but take less damage. Terran feels kinda the same except you're meching now rather than building bio. I think that may balance out eventually. Protoss need the most help. They feel a bit weak. They also got screwed for units which is causing very few protoss players to even be bothering with this expansion.

If anything something like the oracle would have gone over better with terran. Terran already has lots of A-Move deathball units. A caster unit, especially a more mobile one would have been fun. Protoss needed the early-mid game attack unit. something a little beefier than a stalker but with maybe less damage. Having to invest in stargate to get new units is just a wrong move. The viper for zerg is kinda useless now. It will probably get more use once swarm hosts are nerfed down to the ground. The cloud ability (forgot its name) is great when chained with fungals. Swarm hosts, as much as I like them and as fun as they are will not stay the way they are.
    Good thing beta is beta :3 Remember how ridiculous things seemed in WoL beta?

And I disagree about what you said about Swarm Hosts, you need mass amounts of them to make them any good, and even if you do have a lot, if Terran gets lots of tanks, or Protoss gets 4-5 Colossus, the Locusts die to quickly to do any severe damage. And even if you don't have tanks/colossus, you can always just walk around the army to the Zerg base, or use Raven HSM to blast them out of the ground since they're fairly squishy.

But yeah Protoss is sad now, Tempests are useless since they attacks slower than a lobotomized turtle, and Oracles can be 4 shot by Queens... (x"