10+ Year Old Account
    That would explain why both Mangareader and Manga Panda have the same godawful rip of Welcome to the NHK and why despite my numerous emails neither has fixed the many many problems

but none of that matters, because Batoto (which I'd not heard of before) has the full series! /highfive Sorrior

*token bleach reference* So do we think Squad 0 will fix Zangetsu?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    I hope so, Gallahadd. I have no idea how they are going to fix a broken bankai, to be 100%. Tbh, I don't even know how they are going to restore the two Kuchiki and Renji. <.>

Well, they are the 'teachers' and will probably have some special powers ofcourse. So i guess they have a method in their own lab.
    Maybe it's the Spirit King that will heal them up. Maybe he will kill them and drop them in the bankai to repair it and make it stronger.

But i guess, seeing how that 'elvis' hair guy said to Unohana that she didn't use her spells correctly, that he has a stronger/better/more versions has that will heal them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    But i guess, seeing how that 'elvis' hair guy said to Unohana that she didn't use her spells correctly, that he has a stronger/better/more versions has that will heal them up.
    That's incorrect. Unohana did everything she could to heal them.

What that the elvis guy is going to do isn't healing, according to Unohana.

So I guess anything, on how they are going to be restored/healed/etc is still a mystery and could be anything, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That's incorrect. Unohana did everything she could to heal them.

What that the elvis guy is going to do isn't healing, according to Unohana.

So I guess anything, on how they are going to be restored/healed/etc is still a mystery and could be anything, really.
    Off topic: You change your avatar a lot! Ahahahaha.

On topic: The Zero Squad, in "Spirits Are Forever with You", aka the Novel released when the final arc started, says that the Zero Squad and Gotei are on literally 2 different spectrums of power.

The only other time Zero Squad had to be called in for something huge was against the 8th Generation Kenpachi, who almost destroyed most of Soul Society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    The only other time Zero Squad had to be called in for something huge was against the 8th Generation Kenpachi, who almost destroyed most of Soul Society.
    lolwut? Want to read about that one please , I kinda hope that once this arc is over, Ichigo's story finishes, but Bleach doesn't. There's SO much left to find out about, I'd really like them to make a spinoff series set in for example, the original Quincy War, or whatever Era the 8th Kenpachi is from.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    Hm... I am interested in having more.

There's a lot of stuff that happened before Ichigo, and more will happen after Ichigo, but I'm just not sure if it would be good, bad, meh, etc, so I'm not sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    See the thing I was thinking... the MAIN problem with Bleach, the main reason I see people saying they don't like it is because of the fairly sterootypical shonen nature of progression. Ichigo fights badguy, Ichigo gets pwnd, Ichigo goes away and trains/descovers a new power, Ichigo comes back with more training/a new power and beats badguy, new badguy appears, repeat.

At it's heart, that is the pattern EVERY arc in Bleach has followed and while the journey has been fun, it's more than a little predictable. The cool thing about doing a new arc, NOT focused on a single character, but on the history as a whole is you remove that element and can focus more on overall story and hopefully break that cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    See the thing I was thinking... the MAIN problem with Bleach, the main reason I see people saying they don't like it is because of the fairly sterootypical shonen nature of progression. Ichigo fights badguy, Ichigo gets pwnd, Ichigo goes away and trains/descovers a new power, Ichigo comes back with more training/a new power and beats badguy, new badguy appears, repeat.

At it's heart, that is the pattern EVERY arc in Bleach has followed and while the journey has been fun, it's more than a little predictable. The cool thing about doing a new arc, NOT focused on a single character, but on the history as a whole is you remove that element and can focus more on overall story and hopefully break that cycle.
    Eh, that is in so many anime's / manga's.

But even now it is the same deal. Yes the story might be more 'split' over multiple characters, but in the end they will all come back and have some kind of new power (or in some cases, a unseen bankai) and a way to counter bankai stealing stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    lolwut? Want to read about that one please , I kinda hope that once this arc is over, Ichigo's story finishes, but Bleach doesn't. There's SO much left to find out about, I'd really like them to make a spinoff series set in for example, the original Quincy War, or whatever Era the 8th Kenpachi is from.
    The first part of the arc is over. There's supposed to be 3-4.

Yeah, the novel explains a lot though during the timeskip, and also the past of Soul Society.

Apparently the inheritors of Squad 11/13 are always named Kenpachi. It's like their title.

It's also because the power of the Kenpachi Squad has always been terrible and monsterous.

The Kenpachi Zaraki killed, aka the Captain before him, had a Bankai he could only use every 6 months. It was basically like a nuke, and a much cooler one than Soi Fons.

The thing was he had used it, and it hadn't been 6 months, so when Zaraki came, the former Kenpachi got stomped.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the show, but wtf xD I thought Kenpachi was just his name, is it a title then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    I love the show, but wtf xD I thought Kenpachi was just his name, is it a title then?
    It's the tittle given to a person that has never lost a fight, iirc.

It's the tittle given to a person that has never lost a fight, iirc.
    It's the title given to the captain of squad 11. They're the offensive force division, and the strongest animal of them all is "The Kenpachi", or rather Captain. They're a squad of monsters, and thus given a title to match.

Deleted
    It's the title given to the captain of squad 11. They're the offensive force division, and the strongest animal of them all is "The Kenpachi", or rather Captain. They're a squad of monsters, and thus given a title to match.
    Yeah, I know that, but I think it was said that it was also given to a person who never lost a battle or something like that, but I can't really remember...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I know that, but I think it was said that it was also given to a person who never lost a battle or something like that, but I can't really remember...
    didnt he lose to Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    didnt he lose to Ichigo
    He did but like I said, I'm not sure if this was said or not.

He did but like I said, I'm not sure if this was said or not.
    He in no way, shape, nor form lost to Ichigo. They clashed and Ichigo fell, but he gave Kenpachi a HUGE run for his money.

Deleted
    He in no way, shape, nor form lost to Ichigo. They clashed and Ichigo fell, but he gave Kenpachi a HUGE run for his money.
    Yeah, he didn't lose.

I forgot, need to re watch everything it seems.

Yeah, he didn't lose.

I forgot, need to re watch everything it seems.
    Yer slippin up Majad! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, I think it's safe to say that his fight with Ichigo was a draw, with HEAVY plot armor saving Ichigo , same as in his fight with Byakuya.