10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Dig was looking pretty good too. Maybe HotShotGG will bench Chauster and they can pick him up as a jungler before Curse does? XD

First game in the new jungle on live servers, a much better playing field than the PBE where there are leavers everywhere. Enemy team lacks a jungler but it wouldn't have been an issue anyway because I was on Diana. Oh my god is she ridiculous. I clearly didn't get good testing on the PBE. It was just some solo clears in custom/bot games to get a feel for their sustain and clear times.

Now, onto Diana. With help on blue, I full cleared with 3 of my original 5 health pots left. I had to wait for wraiths to spawn after killing red. Her ganks are still really scary and she isn't at any lower health coming out of the jungle. Now however, after a few ganks/clears she has the gold to buy some sweet items (spirit stone upgrade yay!). She could definitely carry from the jungle and laugh as anyone tried to stop her, kinda like her mid lane only she can't be easily countered.

But Axethor, what if they invade and steal blue? Diana gives no fucks because she can start with health and mana pots just in case it does happen. I would go out on a limb and say she is the new Queen of the jungle, but she does need a team comp that can support her. I also haven't given Nocturne a spin yet (my one PBE game on him I alt tabbed when it had the disconnect bug so I didn't get a good gauge on how he performs) so maybe he is just as good if not better since he can gank through wards.

EDIT: Lol, I'm stupid. Dig should stick Crumbzz back home in the jungle and pick up a top lane.
    I dunno, crs and clg (na) both had the best performances they have had in awhile. I don't think any of it was roster issues.

On to diana though. Yes she is a terror in the new jungle. Fast clear, very safe and has decent ganks. I think she's still better in the mid lane, but she is really good in this jungle. Apparently mundo is god mode right now. I haven't had a chance to try him though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I dunno, crs and clg (na) both had the best performances they have had in awhile. I don't think any of it was roster issues.

On to diana though. Yes she is a terror in the new jungle. Fast clear, very safe and has decent ganks. I think she's still better in the mid lane, but she is really good in this jungle. Apparently mundo is god mode right now. I haven't had a chance to try him though.
    I made Mundo a mastery page of 0/30/0 because the new defensive tree is so good. I really want to try it out eventually. To see if it will work or if I should feel bad about putting all 30 points into defense.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...r_all_players/

wow big day of LoL drama.

Apparently Quantic cut all funding to teams and players.

Holy macaroni did this thread explode all of a sudden.

Where is my patch, though? Bah! I need excitement into my life again. Although I just got a Wii U, I still wanna get my MOBA on, and LoL is looking mighty interesting about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post

Where is my patch, though? Bah! I need excitement into my life again. Although I just got a Wii U, I still wanna get my MOBA on, and LoL is looking mighty interesting about now.
    Yeah.. I want to toy with the new items.

10+ Year Old Account

The patch should be coming to EUW soon.

And about the QG situation, shame that it had to end that way.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I don't like that they changed the UI around. But some of those new items... my God. Blade of the Ruined King = OP

I don't find IWillDominate's punishment to be too harsh, actually.

IWD had it coming. Good riddance.

But that QG situation really sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    I don't feel bad for IWD at all. How can you get reported/punished for the same types of behavior 8-9 times in a game that is only a few years old and still not get a clue?

That is absolutely not how a "pro" should be acting in any type of sport, electronic or otherwise, and this community isn't exactly known for great behavior to begin with, so he didn't have to be a saint or anything. If he didn't care before, maybe he will now.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    ok anytime something happens, could you please refrain from making a valve comment. I'm beginning to think you do it just to stir stuff up.
    Don't worry Zefie is asleep

10+ Year Old Account
    God forbid we actually have some entertaining discussion instead of reposts from Reddit/LoL Website and people stating obvious things like "Wow Diana is super g00d"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    God forbid we actually have some entertaining discussion instead of reposts from Reddit/LoL Website and people stating obvious things like "Wow Diana is super g00d"
    Last time I participated in one here people started crying that "this thread got turned into two guys' personal slowchat". Can't satisfy everyone.

Deleted
    entertaining? Sure, if you're a masochist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly we have differing opinions on "entertaining discussion." Discussion is good, what happens every time some tries to start it by mentioning Valve/DOTA 2 is not.

10+ Year Old Account
    YAY first Penta kill ever AP Teemo, I love you sssoooo much.

I would have had three, all in the same game, but TWICE a freakin Lee Sin Q'd in and stole the 5th kill...

still a Penta and 2x Quadra in a single game is pretty good Can't wait to see how he is tomorrow with the new items.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted

I just skipped about 20 pages, TLDR please?:/
    IWD had it coming. Good riddance.

But that QG situation really sucks.
    What? IWillDominate is evolving! Congratulations! IWillDominate evolved into... IWillSpectate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    I don't feel bad for IWD at all. How can you get reported/punished for the same types of behavior 8-9 times in a game that is only a few years old and still not get a clue?

That is absolutely not how a "pro" should be acting in any type of sport, electronic or otherwise, and this community isn't exactly known for great behavior to begin with, so he didn't have to be a saint or anything. If he didn't care before, maybe he will now.
    He is the less-trolling twin of 'ol JimPaladin who should be turning up again sooner or later.
    The man with the 3 permanent bans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So what the hell can I build now for a heavy magic resist item on champions that cant make use of Spirit Visage's heal increase or Abyssal Scepter? I liked FoN because it was always there if AP damage got out of hand, but now it seems like I'm better off stacking health and settling with just a maw than trying to get my MR high. It's really dumb that we have so many things that build out of chain vest, but only 3-4 things to build out of negatron cloak.
    Quicksilver Sash/Mercurial Scimitar?
    Hexdrinker/Maw of Malmorthius?
    Banshee's Veil?
    Wit's End?
    Magic Resist items do exist other than Force of Nature you know.

P.S. Totally not making up for random inactivity by making this large multi-quote post, nope.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2012-12-05 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Totally didn't make mistakes, I never make those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    What? IWillDominate is evolving! Congratulations! IWillDominate evolved into... IWillSpectate!
    Oh and I think the QC Situation will just be fine in the end, CLG.eu should have no problems finding a new sponsor.
    CLG.na on the other hand.... dunno lol.
    Um, CLG is counter logic gaming and has nothing to do with Quantic. There is a Quantic LoL team, and they sponsor multiple sc2 players and probably have some other team that I don't know about, but they aren't related to CLG.

So many people on that thread saying they let Dyrus away with it. Obviously people aren't reporting Dyrus as often as they are that moron. He earned his ban. If Dyrus keeps going, he will no doubt receive a ban, but until such times Riot have banned someone who is a repeat offender and has been warned several times about it. No more to be said on the matter.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    So many people on that thread saying they let Dyrus away with it. Obviously people aren't reporting Dyrus as often as they are that moron. He earned his ban. If Dyrus keeps going, he will no doubt receive a ban, but until such times Riot have banned someone who is a repeat offender and has been warned several times about it. No more to be said on the matter.
    What's Dyrus doing?