Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So they decided to f**k up the vale even more.

I don't get what it is with the devs, they really like taking something nice looking at taking a shit on it.
    But hasn't that been the trick of the entire xpack? Pandaria is a lush, beautiful land, then an outside force (namely Garrosh) comes and rapes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebuh View Post
    I think the change will be in the raid only, outside will be unchanged.
    Here's hoping. That image alone is heartbreaking. To see that in game...to have the pandaren's most sacred lands defiled like that. It really is a shame.

Garrosh will pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I can't get the Iron Juggernaut as a mount I'm going to be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Erenax View Post
    If I can't get the Iron Juggernaut as a mount I'm going to be disappointed.
    I'm expecting the upper body to be Iron Man and the lower half to be The Juggernaut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So they decided to f**k up the vale even more.

I don't get what it is with the devs, they really like taking something nice looking at taking a shit on it.
    Think of it this way: you were privileged to see the Vale in all of its beauty and glory before it got desecrated. Be angry about it, let that fuel your anger.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Think of it this way: you were privileged to see the Vale in all of its beauty and glory before it got desecrated. Be angry about it, let that fuel your anger.
    You're speaking like a Sith Lord there. "Gooood... gooood...."

Deleted
    By the way, judging those mechanics (the adds and all) in Garrosh encounter, I'm pretty sure the fight won't take place in Grommash Hold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    By the way, judging those mechanics (the adds and all) in Garrosh encounter, I'm pretty sure the fight won't take place in Grommash Hold.
    No, it looks like a large portion of the raid will be in a totally new area labeled "Garrosh's Compound". The work-in-progress of the zone was shown in one of the links earlier in the thread.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...204/Siege1.png

If the parts and bosses listed are the really raid sequence then I am really confused.

How does this work? Players getting a autopopped quest then go to a NPC X reporting vales are ruined, we zone in the insance, we fight, wipe, fight, wipe then loot. A wild NPC (say Vol'jin) runs in, yelling "Garrosh has done it, he must pay what he has done to this scared land!" then we all ported to Org? This just doesn't work....

I don't recall any previous raid separates wings on two different continents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kejer View Post
    If the parts and bosses listed are the really raid sequence then I am really confused.

How does this work? Players getting a autopopped quest then go to a NPC X reporting vales are ruined, we zone in the insance, we fight, wipe, fight, wipe then loot. A wild NPC (say Vol'jin) runs in, yelling "Garrosh has done it, he must pay what he has done to this scared land!" then we all ported to Org? This just doesn't work....
    It doesn't? Why not?

I don't recall any previous raid separates wings like this.
    Dragon Soul.

Dragon soul is different, you have the major fight in Dragonblight, you hope on deathwing and he fall into the Maelstrom.

For 5.4 ruined vale then org fight sequence just feels stupid. I can't think of a good transition which can connect the two parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    It doesn't? Why not?

Dragon Soul.

I can't think of a good transition which can connect the two parts.
    Super long subway like Mimiron's?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Dragon soul is different, you have the major fight in Dragonblight, you hope on deathwing and he fall into the Maelstrom.

For 5.4 ruined vale then org fight sequence just feels stupid. I can't think of a good transition which can connect the two parts.
    One thing we learned from Cata....PORTALS! PORTALS EVERYWHERE!!!!

10+ Year Old Account

Before you get onto Deathwing, you have an airship ride + boss encounter. The 5th boss is a giant protodragon apparently, we might get another airship ride back to Org where we encounter that beasty.

Or we could just portal there, whatever, it's cool. There's portals all over the place in Pandaria.

So with this raid it marks 33 raid bosses, not counting the world bosses which makes 37. Any news about 5.4 world bosses?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    So with this raid it marks 33 raid bosses, not counting the world bosses which makes 37. Any news about 5.4 raid bosses?
    11 bosses per tier... thats better than cata to say the least
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

So with this raid it marks 33 raid bosses, not counting the world bosses which makes 37. Any news about 5.4 raid bosses?
    This... is 5.4?

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    This... is 5.4?
    Sorry typo, meant 5.4 world bosses.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Ruined vale part as a separated raid like ToES would be fine. The purpose of the SoO is to overthrow Garrosh (and loots of coz), starting from Pandaria diminishes the urgency of the raid.

I still think horde starting from Razor Hill and alliance from Bladefist bay is a better idea.
    Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Before you get onto Deathwing, you have an airship ride + boss encounter. The 5th boss is a giant protodragon apparently, we might get another airship ride back to Org where we encounter that beasty.

Or we could just portal there, whatever, it's cool. There's portals all over the place in Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry typo, meant 5.4 world bosses.
    Apparently the Dungeon Journal lists the four Celestials (Xuen, Yu'lon, Chi-ji, and Niuzao) as 5.4's world bosses.

Chi-Ji, The Red Crane: The trial of Chi-Ji is a test of hope. Uncertain of the future of his people, Emperor Shaohao sought out the great Red Crane. The Great Crane challenged Shaohao to find the hope within himself, and cast off his uncertainty. Once the Sha of Doubt was vanquished, the Emperor became a beacon of hope for his people. To pass the trial of the Crane, warriors must believe in hope, even in the darkest of days.

Yu'lon, The Jade Serpent: The trial of Yu'lon is a test of wisdom and faith. With omens of a bleak future floating through his mind, Emperor Shaohao climbed to the summit of Mount Neverest to seek the council of the Jade Serpent. Yu'lon urged Shaohao to cast off the dark emotions that plagued him, and through his trials, Emperor Shaohao would become one with the land. To pass the trial of the Serpent, warriors must be wise in their choices.

Niuzao, The Black Ox: The trial of Niuzao is a test of bravery and fortitude. When Emperor Shaohao was overcome with fear, the Black Ox counseled him to face his fears directly. After a protracted battle with the Sha of Fear, the Emperor emerged victorious. To pass the trial of the Ox, warriors must be resolute in the face of overwhelming danger.

Xuen, The White Tiger: The trial of Xuen is simultaneously a test of strength and a test of restraint. When Xuen gave Emperor Shaohao a 10-foot-pole and asked him to strike one of Xuen's warriors, the Emperor could not land a blow. For without restraint, anger and hatred run wild. To pass the trial of the Tiger, warriors must harness their power, while burying their thoughts of violence.
    Also this guy:

Ordos, Fire-God of the Yaungol: Ordos was once a shaman of the Yaungol who sacrificed himself to the flame, following the promises of the Fire Lords, in order to become a demigod. His flesh is eternally seared with fires, putting him in endless agony. Yaungol Fire-Keepers ritualistically set themselves ablaze to emulate the ascension of Ordos, and cast enchantments and prayers to ease his pain.
    (From http://leviathonlx.blogspot.ro/)