10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Welcome to the club.
    We meet Tuesdays and Thursdays and whenever Gravath gets banned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    and whenever Gravath gets banned.
    I bet it gets boring and silent without me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    We are allowed to discuss certain topics without you. Some of which, you would have great input in (if you were not banned).

10+ Year Old Account
    I get lost when you're banned. I don't know what to do without you.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    We are allowed to discuss certain topics without you.
    So there topics that you arent allowed to discuss without me?

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it quite peaceful and calm when you are not there, calling it boring could be another word for it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    To me Mass effect 2 is what mass effect is about. I like to not think about 3, and mass effect 1 is way too buggy/clunky to have a lot of replay value, but it was great.

To me, it was the first and only series to really make me feel like I'm IN the story. Like, what I do matters and I'm shaping my own story in front of me. I think that's what made post people hate ME3 ending because it destroyed that. But anyway.

As silly as it might sound, one of the parts that I've most felt immersed into the game was when you had to travel.

Picking the destination on the galaxy map, then watching the normandy move out always felt so cool, I don't know why.
    The part where you're launching the suicide mission and your decisions/upgrades determine who gets to survive the trip? Amazing. Also, that was a big adrenaline trip from beginning to end.

Something that I need to give Mass effect 3 credit is the mission where you get to shoot Ashley. God, years of waiting. I remember that on my first play-through, when given the option i paused the game and was like "WHOA. Maybe..maybe i get to shoot her? WOW". Good riddance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icathian View Post
    Something that I need to give Mass effect 3 credit is the mission where you get to shoot Ashley. God, years of waiting. I remember that on my first play-through, when given the option i paused the game and was like "WHOA. Maybe..maybe i get to shoot her? WOW". Good riddance.
    So, she helps you for all three games and you just kill her first chance you get without trying to resolve the issue? I didn't like her much either, and I let her die in ME1 because Kaidan was my FemShep's love interest, but to just kill her off for no reason after she's been with you for all that time? No, that's just cruel and wrong.

Never really understood how people can be Renegade anyway. Killing Mordin, dafuq man. Being an ass to all those lovable characters, ugh, I get a bad feeling just thinking about it.
    Statix will suffice.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Mordin kill had such a nice touch to it, shooting him with the same gun model he first gave you on Omega and then watching him slowly bleed out trying to reach the console.

Extremely well made and emotional scene.

Cut scene bullets are the worst, shoot right past your health and shield.

Is there any chance ME3 will come to steam? I really don't want to play through Origin if I don't have too.
    John 14:6 6 Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
    太帅了

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashadelo View Post
    Is there any chance ME3 will come to steam? I really don't want to play through Origin if I don't have too.
    0 chances so far

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Never really understood how people can be Renegade anyway. Killing Mordin, dafuq man. Being an ass to all those lovable characters, ugh, I get a bad feeling just thinking about it.
    The only game I have ever managed to finish playing the Dark Side / Renegade is KotoR 1. Still, killing half my teammates in the end was painful. Damn, I almost cried when I had to put the final blow on Mission, my favorite teammate from the game...
    In Mass Effect on my Renegade walkthrough I stopped before Virmire. I can't kill Wrex, just can't. And, even if I let him live, I will have to kill him anyway in Mass Effect 3. No way I'm doing that.

It depends on people, I guess. I just merge with my characters too much in games. And, since in the real life I am such a kind dude, I just can't make my character do terrible things. Some of my friends play RPG games like this, "Haha, lol, let's kill this idiot". I can't play like that.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    The only game I have ever managed to finish playing the Dark Side / Renegade is KotoR 1. Still, killing half my teammates in the end was painful. Damn, I almost cried when I had to put the final blow on Mission, my favorite teammate from the game....
    Pff! I asked Zaalbar to do it! More Evil!!!
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Pff! I asked Zaalbar to do it! More Evil!!!

I would sooner jump out the window than do something like this... :shaking:

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post

I would sooner jump out the window than do something like this... :shaking:
    "Please Zaalbar, don't do it! Please! NO!" [pew pew]
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    i never understood that. What is so wrong with an editor having it's own digital distributing plateform. Origin is a good plateform now, having discount as deep as steam in most cases. Mass effect 3 is currently 6€. That's pretty good for a game that came last year.

and one thing i like better on origin, compare to steam, is the clarity of DLC available for the game. On the game page you can clearly see the DLC available, their price and those already installed.

exemple

Considering it requires Origin to actually run, I highly doubt it. Origin is as integrated into ME3 as Steam is integrated into Counter Strike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    So, she helps you for all three games and you just kill her first chance you get without trying to resolve the issue? I didn't like her much either, and I let her die in ME1 because Kaidan was my FemShep's love interest, but to just kill her off for no reason after she's been with you for all that time? No, that's just cruel and wrong.

Who says you have to kill Mordin to be renegade? My Renegade Shepard killed Mordin only once, and I never finished that playthrough because it felt so bad, especially after Wrex tried to kill me. But my next Renegade Shepard didn't kill him. She aimed a gun at him, but couldn't fire on an old friend.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    The way origin handles DLC is a motherfucking stroke of genius, steam definatly should try use the same system.
    Blizzards own "steam" have something similar thats smooth as snake scales.

And Mordin, i love his despair death scene, but i always keep him alive.
    Except for one run just to get Wrex on the party.

Man, you cant let those space lizardvikings run free.
    You will beg the reapers to come back.