Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Sylvanas and Vol'jin still look quite healthy at that point. I guess Vol'jin will get his injuries during the cinematic.

Btw, is Lor'themar somewhere or I missed him for whatever reason?
    Not all racial leaders can be seen at the broken shore or they aren't there, you see some of his troops though, Voljin was beaten up in the beta build, but it seems they changed it a bit and the cinematic will cover it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Horde is far more likely to betray the Alliance. Which is why your rebuttal is trash. There is potential on both sides, but which is more probable?
    And considering that the post in question did not mention probability in any capacity, the foundation of your argument is still dog shit. Learn to fucking read and stop pestering me with your illiterate, illogical bullcrap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And considering that the post in question did not mention probability in any capacity, the foundation of your argument is still dog shit. Learn to fucking read and stop pestering me with your illiterate, illogical bullcrap.
    "Probability" in this context has far more weight than "potential". Your rebuttal is shit you pulled out your ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Well, throwing accusations without evidence is quite the preferred sport of Jaina.
    Knowing her, she will probably change her mind when confronted with the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    And word for people under that perception vis a vis the Horde at the Broken Shore is "wrong". They're "wrong". Honestly, if anyone came away from the Broken Shore scenario with any pretense that it was doomed from the start, that body count was the only open question, wasn't paying enough attention.
    You're right. I would just have a hard time trusting the Horde after the treachery that was born from their alliance with the Forsaken and their inability to keep Garrosh from rising to power.

Alliance members have the potential to betray each other 50 times a day. I don't see your point.
    See above.

Allies you can't trust aren't allies. Regardless of their stripes. If there is a risk of outright treachery then it's best never to ally with them. That way you completely remove the potential for betrayal.

A novel concept to you I suppose, Darth Nihilus.

Care to show us the evidence for this? because i just looked though the alliance side, and Alliance does not hear Sylvanas yelling. So who is the one spreading bullshit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTJg9UU24sk
    Read the whole thread and not just random posts. The first time I mentioned it I explicitly said it has been changed in later builds. You linked a video from April (one of the first ones even). I.e. around the time when Broken Shore became accessible for the first time. It's not "later builds", is it now? So the answer to your question is "you".

But here you go:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XlPcTVybrI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mykSzwjYQPM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebJk9mD5KOM

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    You're right. I would just have a hard time trusting the Horde after the treachery that was born from their alliance with the Forsaken and their inability to keep Garrosh from rising to power.
    How dafuq is the act of allying with the Forsaken itself a betrayal already?

See above.

Allies you can't trust aren't allies. Regardless of their stripes. If there is a risk of outright treachery then it's best never to ally with them. That way you completely remove the potential for betrayal.
    They aren't really allies so I still don't see your point. And you're moving goalposts now.

A novel concept to you I suppose, Darth Nihilus.
    And what does my avatar have to do with anything?
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Read the whole thread and not just random posts. The first time I mentioned it I explicitly said it has been changed in later builds. You linked a video from April (one of the first ones even). I.e. around the time when Broken Shore became accessible for the first time. It's not "later builds", is it now? So the answer for your question is "you".

But here you go:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XlPcTVybrI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mykSzwjYQPM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebJk9mD5KOM
    The Alliance still doesn't hear Sylvanas yelling to retreat. All she does is yell for Varian to kill Gul'dan. Just because Alliance could hear that doesnt mean they heard everything else. In fact, they don't hear anything else she says. So the argument that the alliance should have heard Slyvanas retreating is shit.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Allies you can't trust aren't allies.
    since when have the Horde and Alliance ever been allies?

Some people carry some remarkable criteria for two factions who have ample hostility toward each other.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    How dafuq is the act of allying with the Forsaken itself a betrayal already?
    If the potential for betrayal is there then it's not worth the risk.

They aren't really allies...
    Semantics now, eh? No they aren't really allies (technically speaking), yet forge unwilling unalliances often. The Horde are allowed into the Kirin Tor, for example. They might have dual allegiances.

Again, not worth the risk given the history of betrayal.

And what does my avatar have to do with anything?
    It's very telling. If you attempt to suck the life out of entire planets then there is only one fate that awaits you.

The Alliance still doesn't hear Sylvanas yelling to retreat. All she does is yell for Varian to kill Gul'dan. Just because Alliance could hear that doesnt mean they heard everything else. In fact, they don't hear anything else she says. So the argument that the alliance should have heard Slyvanas retreating is shit.
    Weirdly enough, can't recall saying remotly similar to that. The magic of language still eludes you, it would seem. Gotta love the flip-flopping though. As for the argument that the Alliance should have heard a potential call from retreat from Sylvanas, here's a fun fact about her: she's a Banshee. It's almost as if it was outright mentioned in her title. And in Warctaft, Banshee's screams can be heard for miles.

If the potential for betrayal is there then it's not worth the risk.
    You haven't established the "if" here.

Semantics now, eh? No they aren't really allies (technically speaking), yet forge unwilling unalliances often. The Horde are allowed into the Kirin Tor, for example. They might have dual allegiances.

Again, not worth the risk given the history of betrayal.
    Kirin Tor is free to do whatever it pleases. And Alliance betrayed the Horde often too. Your argument strikes both ways.

It's very telling. If you attempt to suck the life out of entire planets then there is only one fate that awaits you.
    So irrelevant semi-personal attacks based on forum avatars of all things? What are you? -12 years old?

Weirdly enough, can't recall saying remotly similar to that. The magic of language still eludes you, it would seem. Gotta love the flip-flopping though. As for the argument that the Alliance should have heard a potential call from retreat from Sylvanas, here's a fun fact about her: she's a Banshee. It's almost as if it was outright mentioned in her title. And in Warctaft, Banshee's screams can be heard for miles.
    So why bring up Slyvanas yelling at all then? What is the point? Slyvanas has the ability to be heard, but the videos you linked show quite clearly she does fuck all to warn the alliance that the horde is retreating. So she had the ability to warn them but she doesn't......... cool.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    but the videos you linked show quite clearly she does fuck all to warn the alliance that the horde is retreating.
    What does that matter?

Both armies were being routed either way
    Kinda the whole point of the Broken Shore event
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    You haven't established the "if" here.
    Oh I see: here-and-now thinking.

There's a history of betrayal and extremism in the Horde.

Make guarantees or they aren't worth the risk.

Kirin Tor is free to do whatever it pleases. And Alliance betrayed the Horde often too. Your argument strikes both ways.
    Again, allies you can't trust aren't allies regardless of their stripes.

What are you? -12 years old?
    No. It just says a lot about you if you choose to use the avatar of a Sith Lord who sucks the life out of planets.

No wonder you love the Horde.

So why bring up Slyvanas yelling at all then? What is the point? Slyvanas has the ability to be heard, but the videos you linked show quite clearly she does fuck all to warn the alliance that the horde is retreating. So she had the ability to warn them but she doesn't......... cool.
    Because people said the Alliance can't hear Sylvanas whatsoever in their version of the scenario, I corrected them and then you barged in not reading the thread demanding proof (and spreading outdated information) so I supplied it to you? Are you impaired not only in terms of literacy but also in terms of memory? Sounds kinda dreadful. I mean, read the part of your previous post that I put in bold. "The Alliance still doesn't hear Sylvanas yelling to retreat." I negated ever saying so. So yes, she does not yell about a retreat there. Again, haven't said so. And I literally informed you that I haven't said so just a moment ago. So I'll repeat my plea for you to learn to read and to stop bothering me with your illiterate pathological ranting in the meantime. Come back after you successfully finish elementary school.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    What does that matter?

Both armies were being routed either way
    Kinda the whole point of the Broken Shore event
    Blizzard even described it as such at Blizzcon, long before the scenario was available to anyone. But nah, why bother with reality. The real fun requires a sea of tears.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-06-28 at 10:12 PM.

From what I see from both videos nowhere Sylvannas or any of the Horde notify the Alliance that they are retreating. Also someone linked some alpha dialogues of Sylvannas calling for a retreat and when a soldier asks What about the Alliance she responds to follow her commands.

Now unless something changed either the Alliance couldn't see on the other side what happened and assumed they left them alone to die or they could hear the whole conversation and thought again that they left to save their asses and abandoned them to die.

That aplha dialogue though were with yellow letters and not with yelling letters meaning that probably they weren't even heard so the most possible scenario since someone mentioned Valkyrs is that the Alliance probably saw Valkyrs taking the Horde remains away and think they betrayed them.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2016-06-28 at 10:09 PM.

Oh I see: here-and-now thinking.

There's a history of betrayal and extremism in the Horde.

Make guarantees or they aren't worth the risk.
    This isn't even moving the goalposts, this is leaving the field altogether. You said that the Horde allying with the Forsaken constituted a betrayal in and on itself. I asked you to explain that, not to bore me with your weird rhetoric. What's next, you'll transplant your mystical "they" you keep talking about in Gen-OT but can't name?

No way. Wait, yes way. Your platitude doesn't address what I said by the way.

No. It just says a lot about you if you choose to use the avatar of a Sith Lord who sucks the life out of planets.

No wonder you love the Horde.
    It says jack shit about me. The fact that you need to drop so low when not having an argument says more about you than my avatar says about me.

Because people said the Alliance can't hear Sylvanas whatsoever in their version of the scenario, I corrected them and then you barged in not reading the thread demanding proof (and spreading outdated information) so I supplied it to you? Are you also impaired not only in terms of literacy but also in terms of memory? Sounds kinda dreadful. I mean, read the part of your previous post that I put in bold. "The Alliance still doesn't hear Sylvanas yelling to retreat." I negated ever saying so. So yes, she does not yell about a retreat there. Again, haven't said so. And I literally informed you that I haven't said so just a moment ago. So I'll repeat my plea for you to learn to read and to stop bothering me with your illiterate pathological ranting in the meantime. Come back after you successfully finish elementary school.

Blizzard even described it as such at Blizzcon, long before the scenario was available to anyone. But nah, why bother with reality. The real fun requires a sea of tears.
    So Sylvanas' yells were pointless. Much like your posts. Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    From what I see from both videos nowhere Sylvannas or any of the Horde notify the Alliance that they are retreating.
    But who said that they do?

Blizzard also described the Broken Shore as a Death Trap however the factions of Azeroth don't know about it. They walk there in order to close the portal that bring up demons into Azeroth. It's one of those Missions where failure is not an option and retreat might cost Azeroth.

And the Horde does retreat by orders of Sylvannas as she explains later. However that is the arguement here. The Alliance has no way to know that and because both factions hate each other they assumed that they betrayed them.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2016-06-28 at 10:18 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    And as said already.............THEY ARE NOT ALLIES

At some point they should end this constant war cause it's becoming tiring.