Do we still think Thunderlord is the best enchant? I'm not seeing it having any more uptime than Bleeding Hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by Samayael View Post
    I just tested it on the training dummies in Org, MC and Rampage works fine for me.
    I've been testing it further, I was mistaken-ish. I was judging it based on the buff (and when Meat Cleaver was consumed). However, turns out you can, if the mob dies before (still figuring out this one, but guesstimate here) the last hit of Rampage, the Meat Cleaver buff is not consumed and can be followed up with BT for a double dip.

So, it was working, but the buff wasn't fading for me when I was looking because reasons. Doesn't have any real implication, but tricked me.

Apologies for the method, but here's a gif of what I was talking about. Meat Cleaver buff stays active because the mob died during rampage's damage, and I'm able to use BT to consume it:
    https://gfycat.com/TemptingShowyHoopoe

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Do we still think Thunderlord is the best enchant? I'm not seeing it having any more uptime than Bleeding Hollow.
    My thought was that it was for the Crit to enrage off BT's more while its proc'ed? The mastery is useless if you aren't enraged.

Deleted
    I've experienced Meat Cleaver buff not dropping after using Rampage on a low HP mob in a pack, not sure if all hits must register before the buff is consumed?

For prepatch how does chipped soul prism fare? had 1 dropped
    ilvl 740
    +325 Strength
    +325 Crit
    +325 Versatility
    +325 Mastery
    +325 Haste

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I've experienced Meat Cleaver buff not dropping after using Rampage on a low HP mob in a pack, not sure if all hits must register before the buff is consumed?
    Yes, Meat Cleaver+Rampage and Wrecking Ball+WW aren't working properly right now, as you say the buff doesn't disappear until the end of the cast. I came up with a workaround for Weakauras:

Meat Cleaver
    Wrecking Ball

I use a second event trigger that lasts 1.3s ~= 1 GCD to deactivate the auras when you press WW/Rampage respectively. Basically the trigger logic for Meat Cleaver is (Meat Cleaver buff active) AND NOT (cast Rampage in the last 1.3 s).

You can also make the Wrecking Ball aura cancel the glow on your WW button early if you add Actions-On Hide-Button Glow: Hide and point it to your WW button.

Ideally the event trigger should use your current GCD length but I didn't find a simple way to do that so I just set it to 1.3 s which is about what you have with 18% haste. This will cause a slight delay before the MC aura reactivates when going Rampage->WW with high haste, but it hasn't really been a problem for me.
    Last edited by mmocd2ab285f58; 2016-07-21 at 04:37 PM.

Deleted
    Wait what's wrong with Wrecking Ball?

Deleted
    Wait what's wrong with Wrecking Ball?
    Same thing as with Meat Cleaver+Rampage, buff doesn't go away until WW finishes.

Deleted
    Ah but that doesn't really matter for WW, or does the final hit on it also have to hit something to consume the buff?

Deleted
    Ah but that doesn't really matter for WW, or does the final hit on it also have to hit something to consume the buff?
    Oh derp, misread a little, thought you were talking about the delay before the buffs drop not Meat Cleaver failing to drop altogether. Don't think Wrecking Ball suffers from the same problem, it drops even if WW hits nothing at all.

RE: Haste shit.

Trying to get this identified and quantified. For now, based on preliminary findings, I'm going to say continue stacking Haste with or without Worldbreaker. If it persists and Haste remains dynamic, then it's inflated to a point where, quite honestly, nothing else competes. Either way, I wouldn't go above ~40% (if you can even get that high through gear), as that plus Worldbreaker, plus Bloodlust will cap out your GCD.

Deleted
    Would it be beneficial to replace 75 mastery gems with 50 haste?

Would it be beneficial to replace 75 mastery gems with 50 haste?
    Maaaaybe? But probably not. Why not just get 75 Haste gems?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Maaaaybe? But probably not. Why not just get 75 Haste gems?
    Because they cost 5,5k each.

And I haven't been playing garrison for the past 8 months / selling boosts so I don't have 25million gold lying around.

And I haven't been playing garrison for the past 8 months / selling boosts so I don't have 25million gold lying around.
    That's why I mooch off people!

Seriously though, they're pretty cheap to make now if you have any JC friends.

There's a downside to doing this. If I have to even fly over HFC after the next 4 weeks, I may throw my computer out the window.

Deleted
    Quick question, better to use Meat Cleaver right away with bloodlust or pool up rage to use it with rampage? still noob with the new warrior changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatos View Post
    Quick question, better to use Meat Cleaver right away with bloodlust or pool up rage to use it with rampage? still noob with the new warrior changes.
    I think the idea is to use it with BT and Rampage; BT WW RAMP WW BT. this would be using rampage as a filler between BT uses. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Is pressing FS after ever RB good or bad on solo target? I've been doing this and it guarantees 30% critchance on almost every BT i hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming you're not using Inner Rage, pretty sure it's bad and you want to get as many BT's in as you can because 1. it hits harder, and 2. that BT right after your RB hits could be a crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting