I like going old style ever since everyone on my realm runs around in either T2 or T6 paladin. Suits really good with first tier 2 skin

15+ Year Old Account
    Truthguard looks amazing with that skin.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    That drop as are most BoE's are generally cheap the only level 101, 840 variation can be a bit costly but even so on my own realm it goes between 10 to 20K.
    Unfortunately I play on a RP realm, so those things tend to be quite expensive for me. I got one though and it was still a five-figure sum, I feared for six
    What we don't do for looks...

Belfius Maximus. The Judgment-style helms all look tiny on Belf males for some reason.

Item List
    Head: Vindictive Gladiator's Scaled Helmet
    Shoulders/Chest/Hands/Legs/Feet: Demonsteel crafted set
    Belt: Swiftgear Belt
    Cloak: Phoenix Wing Cloak
    Tabard: Silvermoon City Tabard
    Weapon: THE BRINGER OF ASH
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-09-12 at 03:51 PM.

[QUOTE=Gloriandus;42285793]Belfius Maximus. The Judgment-style helms all look tiny on Belf males for some reason.

This set looks sick! Got an ID on the armor/cloak/tabard? (I can't repost the image)

What are people thinking of armor sets for Corrupted Ashbringer? I been playing around the wowhead dressing room but I have not found any thing I like going with it yet

Quote Originally Posted by moredred1811 View Post
    This set looks sick! Got an ID on the armor/cloak/tabard? (I can't repost the image)
    I added the item list to the post.

- - - Updated - - -

Figured I'd embrace the Class Hall set (still have to get the shoulders) and [strikethrough]the Japanese action RPG MEGASWORD[/strikethrough]

Nope, went back to matching lol

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-09-16 at 03:58 PM.

Picked this up today.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I added the item list to the post.

- - - Updated - - -

Figured I'd embrace the Class Hall set (still have to get the shoulders) and the Japanese action RPG MEGASWORD.
    I love the class hall set, but I am intensely irritated, as a holy paladin, that the stupid libram on my belt covers up the class hall belt model. I realize I could just transmog the Silver Hand, but I don't want to do that either.

Quote Originally Posted by pallyken View Post

Picked this up today.
    Let us see that set in REAL light, maaaaaaan!

Courtesy of a certain fabulous Paladin , here's my current take on Scarlet Fiery BattleLord 'mog:

This is my take on a Reinhardt transmog. Let me know what you guys think! I was trying to go for a lighter version or a gold trimmed version (for the second color of the skin) but I haven't been able to make anything come together yet.

Totally open to suggestions!

Just got this one today, out of nothing (was leveling) i tried the shoulders when I visited SW's transmoger, liked the look and tried some other pieces to get some norse looking human paladin. Too bad we paladin might not be able to get this weapon: (the one on the npc quartermaster http://i.imgur.com/wdemuvv.png )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by porkyshon View Post

Nice! I love normal colours in armor. Can we get those wrath pvp gear now? I though they took out entirely from the game, did they put in again?

Quote Originally Posted by porkyshon View Post
    Good Lord! What a good looking transmog! How could you get to use that warrior's vannila shoulder?! This looks amazing. Could you tell me how can I try to look like that?

Nothing super special, figured I'd post anyways

Deleted
    Can u please post item list?Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Looks like

Helm: Crown of the Silver Hand
    Shoulders: Pauldrons of Winged Triumph
    Chest: Aethrynn's Everwarm Chestplate
    Belt: Hardshell Greatbelt
    Gloves: Prideful Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
    Boots: Lightbringer Boots

Thanks Gracin for answering

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin090 View Post
    What are people thinking of armor sets for Corrupted Ashbringer? I been playing around the wowhead dressing room but I have not found any thing I like going with it yet
    Depends on which color you mean, but if you're using the purple variant, the purple DK recolor set from ICC 10H might be a good one.