Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It makes you laugh, but it make me sad that people want to be willfully ignorant.
    Most of these people derive a fetish level thrill from political division.

They feed on it with excitement.

They don't give a shit about anything they're yelling about.

The proof of that is in the fact that Hillary Clinton has spent her entire adult life supporting the things they have spent the last 8 years crying about.

Its absolutely AMAZING how they set aside every one of their convictions just to keep the fight up.

That is the definition of a useful idiot.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Lol...

On the topic of her health, people have denied she had brain damage and seizures for months... Now she gets pneumonia.

"SEE GUYS I TOLD YOU SHE WAS SICK ALL THESE MONTHS!"
    Yes, I even denied that, but I figured she was sick, I just couldn't figure out why they would hide it, it makes no sense, and I laugh because people denied she was sick. I mean hell she's 69, old people get sick easily especially when they are stressed out.

Deleted
    Lol...

On the topic of her health, people have denied she had brain damage and seizures for months... Now she gets pneumonia.

"SEE GUYS I TOLD YOU SHE WAS SICK ALL THESE MONTHS!"
    You're ignoring the fact it was covered up and only admitted when caught red handed... "Guys sorry for covering up this illness and dismissing any concerns about coughing as conspiracy theories, but it was only pneumonia [that we wanted to keep secret for some reason while now claiming is not that big of a deal]". I mean maybe, but I don't see how anyone could be blamed for being skeptical.

Where did anyone deny she was unhealthy in those two posts?

She has pneumonia... Who here has denied that? Other than yourself of course, since its obviously not pneumonia, its *insert whatever ailment the conspiracy says it is today*.
    I made a post listing her media history.

PRE 9-11 and yourself mocked it.

If you weren't denying it then you were just trolling because you don't like the facts.

Which was it?
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Most of these people derive a fetish level thrill from political division.

They feed on it with excitement.

They don't give a shit about anything they're yelling about.

The proof of that is in the fact that Hillary Clinton has spent her entire adult life supporting the things they have spent the last 8 years crying about.

Its absolutely AMAZING how they set aside every one of their convictions just to keep the fight up.

That is the definition of a useful idiot.
    I find that amazing as well, she's a conservative, I can understand the liberal posters choosing her over Trump but I can't understand is how they defend her over EVERYTHING. If Trump was a liberal Republican I would probably see the same thing from the other side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I am saying when there are signs she was sick, and people denied it saying it was all a conspiracy and it turns out she was sick, it made me laugh.
    First of all, again, we're talking about general health. I quoted her doctors report. Hillary is a generally healthy individual.

Secondly, there are plenty of conspiracies about her health that are absolutely worth denying. People have accused her of having a defibrillator under her clothes. People have accused her of having colostomy bags under her clothes. People have accused her of having seizures, or wearing anti-seizure glasses. There was the diazapam auto pen conspiracy, which turned out to be a flashlight.

I mean, if you don't think there are a shit-load of health conspiracies worth laughing at, you're dead wrong.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    First of all, again, we're talking about general health. I quoted her doctors report. Hillary is a generally healthy individual.

Secondly, there are plenty of conspiracies about her health that are absolutely worth denying. People have accused her of having a defibrillator under her clothes. People have accused her of having colostomy bags under her clothes. People have accused her of having seizures, or wearing anti-seizure glasses. There was the diazapam auto pen conspiracy, which turned out to be a flashlight.

I mean, if you don't think there are a shit-load of health conspiracies worth laughing at, you're dead wrong.
    That's not what said, here look at a post I made yesterday.

If you're a Clinton supporter I think you can agree with this.

Clinton's self-inflicted wound: Misleading the press about her pneumonia

Just when Hillary Clinton was stepping up her complaints about media bias, it turns out her bigger problem is media aversion.

The way in which the Democratic nominee and her team utterly botched the belated disclosure of her pneumonia took a modest problem and made it a thousand times worse. It reinforced the image of excessive secrecy and calculated non-disclosure that has dogged Clinton throughout this campaign. It made a mockery of the campaign’s criticism of conservative critics who were speculating that she was really sick.

And it was all totally unnecessary.

I can’t say it any better than former Obama aide David Axelrod, who tweeted: “Antibiotics can take care of pneumonia. What's the cure for an unhealthy penchant for privacy that repeatedly creates unnecessary problems?”

Imagine an alternative universe in which Clinton had told the public she was under the weather when she had the series of coughing fits—rather than blaming it on seasonal allergies—and announced Friday that she’d just been diagnosed with pneumonia. Not an ideal situation two months before the election, but she could have taken a few days off the trail and the public would have been sympathetic.

-Snip-

When NBC posted a five-paragraph online story last week, headlined “Hillary Clinton Fights Back Coughing Attack,” her team hit back hard, with traveling press secretary Nick Merrill tweeting that the reporter should “get a life.”

10+ Year Old Account

If you weren't denying it then you were just trolling because you don't like the facts.

Which was it?
    Neither of those?

I don't care much that she had two DVTs and a concussion. The only care I have of her health is her general health, which a licensed, learned, medical professional said is fine.

Until you provide actual evidence to the contrary, I will continue to feel this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    multiple clots, concussion, deep vein thrombosis, feinting, over a dozen coughing fits that we know of, pneumonia
    DVT is a blood clot, you amateur. And it's not evidence of poor health. It's probably hereditary since she doesn't smoke, isn't obese, and wasn't recently pregnant.

There's no evidence that's shes generally unhealthy. In fact that's tons of evidence that she is generally healthy.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not what said, here look at a post I made yesterday.
    No one denied coughing fits as some conspiracy. We all saw them. The campaign attributed them to her seasonal allergies, as noted by her doctor.

So what are you talking about? There are real conspiracies when it comes to her health. And they should be laughed at.
    Eat yo vegetables

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    The left uses terms incorrectly to make people who are against something appear to be wretched souls instead of simply having an opposing viewpoint. Instead of using demonizing words like homophobe or racist (which conjur images in people's heads of people like Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden, Pol Pot, etc...) Why not just use words like "unfair to Muslims and homosexuals" or "Unfavorable opinion of the homosexual lifestyle", but no you go for the nastiest name you can come up with, often changing the original meaning of the word to do so
    Sort of like how the right hides behind buzzwords?

Like if you disagree with someone on the Muslim issue, just call yourself a "patriot" and you get a free pass.

If you insult an ethnic minority, people still have to like you because your just going against "PC" culture.

If you want to discriminate against homosexuals in your business you call it "freedom of religion".

Want to wave the rebel flag, showing that you truly think the treasonous south should have won and if you could bust out your shot gun and help them win you would, just call it "heritage".

A confused addle-brained charlatan infiltrates your party and rises to the top of your party, much to their chagrin, and any republican who disagrees has to be a "RHINO".

Or how if anyone sides with the opinion that is not the right and verbally disagrees, they are now a "SJW".

A women who says anything about woman's rights is now a "Fem-Nazi"

Anyone who doesn't support the right is a "Beta Male"

Do tell, what was that about changing the definition of words to give free passes and change the narrative completely?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    They just tried to call Pepe the frog a white supremacist not even knowing that this meme is very popular amongst black ppl aswell ( go to worldstarhiphop and you can see) , the leftists are so desperate, they are evil manipulating hypocrites disgusting creatures
    I'm glad you follow memes so closely, I know nothing about Pepe, but your liberal use of "evil manipulating hypocrites disgusting creatures" truly shows what kind of vile hypocrisy you are truly peddling.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-09-13 at 01:10 PM.

DVT is a blood clot, you amateur. And it's not evidence of poor health. It's probably hereditary since she doesn't smoke, isn't obese, and wasn't recently pregnant.

There's no evidence that's shes generally unhealthy. In fact that's tons of evidence that she is generally healthy.
    I'll say it any numbers of ways just to watch you pick at the language instead of acknowledging the seriousness of the facts.

She had a clot, she had DVT, she had a blood clot behind her ear, she had clotting of the blood in her skull.

MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll say it any numbers of ways just to watch you pick at the language instead of acknowledging the seriousness of the facts.

She had a clot, she had DVT, she had a blood clot behind her ear, she had clotting of the blood in her skull.
    Serena Williams suffers from DVT. Is she unhealthy too?

See what you're not understanding is that blood clots are not indicative of general health. We know this, because we have a letter from an actual medical doctor certifying her as of good general health.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is what Trump said on her health:

"I hope she gets well soon. I don't know what's going on. I'm like you. I just see what I see -- the coughing fit was a week ago, so I assume that was pneumonia also. So something is going on, but i just hope she gets well and gets back on the trail, and we'll be seeing her at the debate."
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/12/politi...alth-response/

It is pretty darn bad when even Trump is more considerate and respectable to his main opponent, than some posters on MMO Champ...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I know. Pneumonia! She's basically dying! SO UNHEALTHY.
    It makes me fucking cry that some people think developing pneumonia is a sign of overall poor general health.
    Well yes, it generally is. You don't get pneumonia that easily unless you have underlying health problems and/or a poor immune system. Pneumonia can still kill people, especially the elderly. It's not the common cold for crying out loud. People still die from it even when hospitalised. It's a serious illness and you're treating it as if it's something trivial like a cold.

- - - Updated - - -

Which was it?
    This pre-911 guy must be one of the most ignorant people on here. Just shrugging and laughing off pneumonia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Lol, I can say the same about heterosexual couples - let's ban marriage as an institute!!!
    Im fine with that. Ive been saying for as long as I can remember that married couples shouldnt get any special benefits that single people dont because its discrimination. No more tax breaks, no more lower insurance rates etc...

I find that amazing as well, she's a conservative, I can understand the liberal posters choosing her over Trump but I can't understand is how they defend her over EVERYTHING. If Trump was a liberal Republican I would probably see the same thing from the other side.
    Lots of people just listen to TV personalities like Rachel Maddow who are paid millions of dollars each year to support the corporate fascism that is behind the Democratic party machine. If you could dig up the last major thread discussing Israel bombing the hell out of the Palestinians, it would be interesting to see how many of the people against the bombing campaign are now all in on Hillary.

Maybe the real problem is that it is trendy to be a liberal now, and if you took the same people and put them in 1930s Germany they would probably be Nazis or 1940s Russia they would be Stalinists or 1950s China they would be Maoists. The thing that unites all 3 of these examples is that they all involved mass popular movements of people who were completely convinced that they were absolutely good and their opposition was absolutely evil. Is this type of mentality the basis of current American Leftism?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Well yes, it generally is. You don't get pneumonia that easily unless you have underlying health problems and/or a poor immune system. Pneumonia can still kill people, especially the elderly. It's not the common cold for crying out loud. People still die from it even when hospitalised. It's a serious illness and you're treating it as if it's something trivial like a cold.
    Please define 'that easily'. Please explain why Clinton could not have contracted pneumonia unless she had underlying health problems. Just because you think it's unlikely doesn't mean it couldn't have happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude obviously that doctor is lying!

Zombergy knows!

He watched a cell phone video taken from fifty feet away and listened to some random crazy people on the internet who also happen to be seizure experts!
    Id be more likely to believe the current conspiracy theory going around that Hillary is using body doubles because she came out of Chelsea's home 90 minutes after collapsing due to "pneumonia" looking fit as a fiddle and looking thinner as well (appearing to be totally cured of pneumonia in 90 minutes), than to believe that was a seizure.

No doubt she has health problems, and no doubt I hate every fiber of her being, but even I dont think that was a seizure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Well, no. You're just objectively wrong here. But it won't work if I tell you you're wrong. So here's a doctor instead.

An individual’s current health and health history do not make them more susceptible to pneumonia, Kotloff said.

"It can affect an otherwise perfectly healthy individual, whether they are elderly or even young adults. In general, stress and a heavy schedule that lead to exhaustion can certainly have an effect on the immune system,” Kotloff said. “Someone acquiring pneumonia does not in any way imply that they have an underlying health condition.”

Now here's where you say "Sorry. I was wrong."
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Please define 'that easily'. Please explain why Clinton could not have contracted pneumonia unless she had underlying health problems. Just because you think it's unlikely doesn't mean it couldn't have happened.
    http://www.webmd.com/lung/understand...eumonia-basics

What Causes Pneumonia?

Usually the inflammation is caused by a bacterial infection, but it can also be caused by a virus, fungus, or parasite.

Many of these germs are all around us. They usually can't get past a healthy person's natural defenses. Pneumonia is most common in those with weaker or compromised immune systems, such as elderly people, cigarette smokers, alcoholics, and people suffering from other diseases such as the flu.

Please show me a 69-year-old that doesn't have health problems.