I was searching for Helya on wowhead to see if there was anything noteworthy there. There's an uncategorized spell "Coversation: Helya and the blades." I'm not sure if that relates to something else or it's about the blades of the fallen prince.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithus View Post
    I was searching for Helya on wowhead to see if there was anything noteworthy there. There's an uncategorized spell "Coversation: Helya and the blades." I'm not sure if that relates to something else or it's about the blades of the fallen prince.
    thatd be fury artifact quest, i think

7+ Year Old Account
    Warrior fury blades i believe. They are linked to Helya.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Warrior fury blades i believe. They are linked to Helya.
    That makes sense. Looking at the info on the fury warrior blades I see you have a conversation with Odyn about Helya corrupting the fury warrior blades. Back to the search.

Deleted
    Huge possibility that this has been brought up in this thread, but it's waay too long to read it all so my apologies in advance if it has.

Anyway brainstorming somthing that to me I can see it making sense (this is for UH). So I've read that many people would think a place such as helheim. It's thematic sort of, it's DKish, a really good place to do some digging since we're in the dark.
    Have you wondered why there are so many kalu'ak in helheim? I have no idea why, to my knowledge the only place in legion with Kalu'ak, a wotlk faction from northrend and it's bizzare that in all places these dudes are in helheim, ton of them too. I mean there has to be a reason (not saying it's this one). But thinking about it, Kaluak are all about fishing, they are the fishing faction. Well our artifact skin is a hook, there are so many items that are literally hooks in fishing. idk long shot maybe but could it be we just need to fish in helheim? Is that even possible?

I'm gonna try it now, the reason I'm posting this before tho, is because I have fishing at close to lvl 1, so might not get anything from lvl. If a highest fishing lvl dk could go there for a try it would be cool.

TLDR: Helheim makes sense, there are a bunch of kaluaks unexplicabily there, our skin is a hook, maybe fishing in helheim?

Quote Originally Posted by deedeepi View Post
    Huge possibility that this has been brought up in this thread, but it's waay too long to read it all so my apologies in advance if it has.

Anyway brainstorming somthing that to me I can see it making sense (this is for UH). So I've read that many people would think a place such as helheim. It's thematic sort of, it's DKish, a really good place to do some digging since we're in the dark.
    Have you wondered why there are so many kalu'ak in helheim? I have no idea why, to my knowledge the only place in legion with Kalu'ak, a wotlk faction from northrend and it's bizzare that in all places these dudes are in helheim, ton of them too. I mean there has to be a reason (not saying it's this one). But thinking about it, Kaluak are all about fishing, they are the fishing faction. Well our artifact skin is a hook, there are so many items that are literally hooks in fishing. idk long shot maybe but could it be we just need to fish in helheim? Is that even possible?

I'm gonna try it now, the reason I'm posting this before tho, is because I have fishing at close to lvl 1, so might not get anything from lvl. If a highest fishing lvl dk could go there for a try it would be cool.

TLDR: Helheim makes sense, there are a bunch of kaluaks unexplicabily there, our skin is a hook, maybe fishing in helheim?
    You can't fish in Helheim

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deedeepi View Post
    well you could have just gone there and tried for yourself to see that you cant fish there, this is why the thread is 235 pages long same 10 ideas over and over again
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

If you remember the Kaluak are under attack from the Mist Vrykul as well in WotLK, they're pretty prominent in the Borean Tundra.

IF I recall correctly, it's not possible to fish in Helheim.
    Edit: Nnyco was faster than me (y)

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    well you could have just gone there and tried for yourself to see that you cant fish there, this is why the thread is 235 pages long same 10 ideas over and over again
    Nobody's going to read through 235 pages of suggestions to see if it's been tried already. The TC either needs to update page 1 with a list of what has been tried, or someone else needs to make a new thread starting with a compiled list of debunked suggestions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluejaye View Post
    Nobody's going to read through 235 pages of suggestions to see if it's been tried already. The TC either needs to update page 1 with a list of what has been tried, or someone else needs to make a new thread starting with a compiled list of debunked suggestions.
    i understand that readin so many pages is, even though not impossible, somethin nobody would do to themself, but ideas like these that can be tested before you post here would surely reduce the spam this thread is gettin lately with the same things
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Looking through the speech files it seems Horde have their own version of someone commenting on the reforging of Frostmourne just like the alliance have Muradin:

122056;"";"So the rumors around Undercity are true - Frostmourne has been reforged! You watch yourself $n. Those blades may have a mind of their own.";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522

Not sure it's relevant but I'm trying to figure out who says it. It wasn't Sylvanas in Undercity.

Can't do it in Helheim...that's an interesting idea, though. What if it's not a hook from an abomination called the Bonereaper, but rather the big-assed fishing hook of someone called the Bonereaper?

Maybe a certain AK + Reanimation + killing a rare fish/shark type?

Found a hidden stash. Here is the note.

Goth ealdor vandar algOs noth va uden barad gloin! An lo goth lordaere nud lo lars va ras lithtos. Ti agol forthis! O novas ko lon an ealdor. Lars se wos tiras. Ealdor vandar majls nevren bur lars!

- Odes vastrungen

Garde

Looking through the speech files it seems Horde have their own version of someone commenting on the reforging of Frostmourne just like the alliance have Muradin:

122056;"";"So the rumors around Undercity are true - Frostmourne has been reforged! You watch yourself $n. Those blades may have a mind of their own.";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522

Not sure it's relevant but I'm trying to figure out who says it. It wasn't Sylvanas in Undercity.
    There is a repair vendor in stormhein that says this when u get close to him.

Random Forsaken blacksmith said it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    Random Forsaken blacksmith said it to me.
    So that makes three npcs that refer to the Blades. Muradin, a Forsaken blacksmith and a Priestess of the Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Alldun View Post
    Found a hidden stash. Here is the note.

Goth ealdor vandar algOs noth va uden barad gloin! An lo goth lordaere nud lo lars va ras lithtos. Ti agol forthis! O novas ko lon an ealdor. Lars se wos tiras. Ealdor vandar majls nevren bur lars!

- Odes vastrungen

Garde
    That's how Horde reads common, 'uden' being help, 'Barad' is tower. I believe 'gloin' is guard, unless I'm mixing that up with 'goibon'.

Do you know where this hidden stash is located, could have an Alliance player go scope it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehron View Post
    So that makes three npcs that refer to the Blades. Muradin, a Forsaken blacksmith and a Priestess of the Moon.
    I think it's blacksmiths in general. I'm pretty sure I've had one in Org tell me the same thing, but I could be misremembering.

Stop wasting people's time with stupid shit. It takes you 20 seconds extra to post actual information, like where you found something, or other relevant information or you could fucking look it up yourself on wowhead, instead of some fucking waste of time like "i found a note!"
    http://www.wowhead.com/object=254130...-note#comments

found a really promising looking ship in helhiem upside down under water with bubbles coming out of it sadly only had a chest in it nothing good, for those curius its on the north east side just above the dog pit.