10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    That's a strange "criticism".
    Im always doing something else while I'm watching so when the episode ended after almost nothing happened I thought had missed something (it's happened before). Turns a out it was just a boring episode.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Shadgalaul View Post
    Does anyone know why they took the bodies of Glenn and Abraham to the Hilltop instead of back to Alexandria? I understand why Maggie and Sasha went (the doctor) but why did they take the bodies with them instead of Rick's group?
    No idea, they didnt explain it. And thinking about it, it doesn't really make much sense does it.

Firstly Hilltop didnt even know Abe or Glenn, and they don't like burying bodies there.

It almost felt like it was just set up for the maggie episode and enid to put balloons on the graves etc. And some dialogue about how we "remember" people now.

7+ Year Old Account
    So apparently Coral is leaving the show this season.
    Its means what Chandler's father contract is over since Chandler become adult and can make his own with AMC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It doesn't say he is, just that his original contract is done. That doesn't mean it won't be renewed for future seasons.
    It's an asumption for now, at best.
    But the contract itself running out is not the main reason why everyone thinks he will leave the show; his acceptance into college is.
    Albeit a lot of people stated it's actually close to the filming-set and i doubt they will not make it work.

They could probably do a time skip and replace him with a different actor. Or maybe they'll just kill the character off and shift the role of 'Carl' moving forward to a different character or characters. Which is precisely what they did with Andrea who is a huge character in the comics and yet had her character's story split between various characters on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It doesn't say he is, just that his original contract is done. That doesn't mean it won't be renewed for future seasons.
    Got any new on site photos you can share?

Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    Got any new on site photos you can share?
    TWD is a different beast than GoT which has surpassed the books as far as timelines go. TWD however has a lot of book material left outlining what is going to happen. Like Negan becoming Ricks prisoner that has to shit in a bucket.

That and there is the fact that TWD is shot in a much more localized area with characters that a far more connected, so set shots wont tell you much anyway, there is less desire to do them. GoT features characters spread around the world. When they get together you know big things will happen, so there is a greater demand for set photos.

Finally TWD has lost some popularity in recant years including some of the hardcore fans who would be out doing set shots, and or hunting leaks. I personally haven't actively watched the show since Beth's retarded death.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    TWD is a different beast than GoT which has surpassed the books as far as timelines go. TWD however has a lot of book material left outlining what is going to happen. Like Negan becoming Ricks prisoner that has to shit in a bucket.

That and there is the fact that TWD is shot in a much more localized area with characters that a far more connected, so set shots wont tell you much anyway, there is less desire to do them. GoT features characters spread around the world. When they get together you know big things will happen, so there is a greater demand for set photos.

Finally TWD has lost some popularity in recant years including some of the hardcore fans who would be out doing set shots, and or hunting leaks. I personally haven't actively watched the show since Beth's retarded death.
    tbh the main reason got passed the books is because the last book was supposed to be out a long time ago.

kirkman doesnt quite have the writers block martin does.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    tbh the main reason got passed the books is because the last book was supposed to be out a long time ago.

kirkman doesnt quite have the writers block martin does.
    I agree the Grrm is taking his time with the books, however they are a different beast than TWD comics. TWD is 22 pages an issue and a good chunk of them is drawings. Something that could be done in a week or two. If Kirkman wanted he could probably stay ahead of the show indefinably

The GoT books are quite massive tho with pages of just text. George was going to get eclipsed sooner or later especially with all the stuff they had to cut form the books to have 10 hrs a season. Hell they gutted two of the main families from the books.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    They could probably do a time skip and replace him with a different actor. Or maybe they'll just kill the character off and shift the role of 'Carl' moving forward to a different character or characters. Which is precisely what they did with Andrea who is a huge character in the comics and yet had her character's story split between various characters on the show.
    Stop overreacting. Because Chandler wasn't adult he couldn't make contract with AMC himself so his parents did. But to do this they quite their jobs (dont ask me why). So since Chandler become adult this year he can make contract with AMS himself and his parents can come back to their jobs (what tag #freedom means).

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Stop overreacting. Because Chandler wasn't adult he couldn't make contract with AMC himself so his parents did. But to do this they quite their jobs (dont ask me why). So since Chandler become adult this year he can make contract with AMS himself and his parents can come back to their jobs (what tag #freedom means).
    How am I overreacting? I don't particularly care either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    When you're a minor in Hollywood, your parents are legally required to sign your contracts, and oversee your life (different than an agent, who oversees your career). Like, they have to provide his education (even child actors are required to go to school), and provide the basic needs all parents provide for kids, though I think he probably doesn't get an allowance any more. Technically, all the money he's made is his parent's money, and many child celebrities have been screwed over in the past by unscrupulous relatives. I think Brittany Spears comes to mind? She was like 16 when she released her first album.

7+ Year Old Account
    When you're a minor in Hollywood, your parents are legally required to sign your contracts, and oversee your life (different than an agent, who oversees your career). Like, they have to provide his education (even child actors are required to go to school), and provide the basic needs all parents provide for kids, though I think he probably doesn't get an allowance any more. Technically, all the money he's made is his parent's money, and many child celebrities have been screwed over in the past by unscrupulous relatives. I think Brittany Spears comes to mind? She was like 16 when she released her first album.
    Yea that what i meant. Chandler's father post just means what now he adult and can make contract with AMC himself without his parents signs.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Well, that was absolute dog shit. TWD and GoT, the most overrated shows full of filler
    You can't compare the two. GoT is in an entirely different league than TWD.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    You can't compare the two. GoT is in an entirely different league than TWD.
    Wait did he just say GoT was filled with filler? The closest thing to it were the Missandei grey worm scenes from 2 season ago that was bout what 5 total min of screen time. In reality i think more than half of the book content was pruned for the series, content that want even filler to begin with.

Trigger happy clan of amazons... looks like they found their replacements for all the weapons Negan took.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need this episode to end with this group not ending up being a particular group in the comics.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay seems like they are some group who lost against Negan, and will help in the war.

10+ Year Old Account
    i want 50 minutes of my life back, that episode was garbage...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    Yes it was...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    I just started it and the beach scenes with the little kid has me worried it looks like a badly done student film. I'm out.

Can they please stop with the one character focus episodes, they are nice as a one off but not back to back to back

Edit* skimming through it, this would fall under the textbook definition of "Filler"
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-11-28 at 05:47 AM.