10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    yuyu was fine until the whole raizen arc
    The only thing i didn't like about Raizen ark was the last tournament, it fell rush, reast i rank yuyu above DBZ franchise, such an underrated anime
    @GennGreymane thanks for the link, im not to happy about that and i don't know what to say, well im happy Frieza is back(it make sense with his power level) BUT why Buu?

And if Vegeta is going in the time chamber why not rest of the Z fighters? well, they need to make some bullshit excuse for Vegeta to keep up with Goku so im not suprise, tho i would prefer if all team went in the time chamber and train

Why in baby jesus name will Enma allows Freezer to leave hell???

Goku wasnt bad so he kept his body, so was Gohan senior, so why would Enma keeps freezer body???

And youtube comments are right, if they bring back fresbee, and he go golden, wouldnt that dramatically shorten his time on earth? like it happened with goku when he went SSJ3?
    Last edited by Leyre; 2017-05-08 at 03:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Golden Frieza v Frost Platinum will be a Jojo reference

Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-05-08 at 03:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Why in baby jesus name will Enma allows Freezer to leave hell???

Goku wasnt bad so he kept his body, so was Gohan senior, so why would Enma keeps freezer body???
    They let Vegeta go back when the universe was on the line last time.

And youtube comments are right, if they bring back fresbee, and he go golden, wouldnt that dramatically shorten his time on earth? like it happened with goku when he went SSJ3?
    Maybe! Though the tournament isn't that long anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoulda been Roshi who got booted.

10+ Year Old Account
    This will undoubtedly bring about some interesting moments.

Beerus threatening Frieza
    Frieza cowering like a coward
    Frieza wondering if he can take Beerus
    Beerus wondering how strong Frieza can become

Frieza taunting Universe 7 Frieza or w/e his name was for being a weakling

Frieza meeting the Grand Priest and Omni King and feeling insignificant, only to think he can do something to them

Frieza (if alive or conscious) gets to witness Goku yet again becoming more powerful through the assumed transformation that he either has in store or isn't aware will occur.

I still think the universe erasing tournament is the perfect way to basically undo all the craziness from DBS and wipe every universe but U7 so it returns to DBZ lore.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-05-08 at 03:39 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    I did want this in the Uni 6 arc. I wanted them to do the ROF arc diff from the movie by having Frieza escape and live, with Beerus bringing him back to fight against Uni 6. Now we get it sorta.

Shoulda brought Cell too :P

- - - Updated - - -

Toppo: Who is this evil monster in your universe?
    Goku: Oh thats Frieza, hes an evil tyrant who genocided my entire race and killed possibly trillions of people. I needed him to win though
    Toppo: YOU ARE TRULY EVIL GOKU! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!!!!! JUSTICE SMAAAAAASSSSSHHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    So... what if Freeza accidentally lets slip that it was Beerus who ordered him to destroy planet Vegeta?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So... what if Freeza accidentally lets slip that it was Beerus who ordered him to destroy planet Vegeta?
    next arc ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    As for Freeza's return, cool. Fans like him more than Buu anyway so, perfect time to bring him back.
    Yeah, but people don't like Freeza to the exclusion of Buu. No one was clamoring for Freeza to replace Buu of all people. People loved Buu's match with Basil. As far as fights go, I'd much rather see Buu fight than Roshi, Tien, or even Krillin really.

Out of curiosity, what stop Goku for bringing back Cell for example? I bet my ass he's way stronger than Krillin/Roshin/Tien even after all the power boost majority of Z fighter got plus Cell have tons of techniques under his belt, i think Toryiama open a can of worms with Frieza that he should not open

10+ Year Old Account
    Kale should defeat Frieza..... Imagine it, Frieza defeated by the legendary super saiyan.... lady XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    I really don't think Vegeta would care that much because he should be aware Beerus just flew around destroying planets and was a dick to him and his father.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I hope not. What's the point? There is nothing in that universe to contend with Goku/Vegeta any more, ignoring filler and power levels that change to suit the narrative.

As for Freeza's return, cool. Fans like him more than Buu anyway so, perfect time to bring him back.
    Possibly even some time for him to train a bit to master his Golden form.
    The tournament isn't going to last long in DBZ time so he should be able to use the form just fine without having to go back to Hell super quickly (and the 24hours is only a sort of guideline than can be extended a little bit).
    I wasn't saying it should, but rather that it's the perfect way to undo it all, just sayin, super saiyin...

Wouldn't Whis or the GP make some special exception so there's no time limit ?

Assuming Whis even has that ability, I think he does. The GP most certainly has that ability.

Even if the theory of there being things equally as powerful as most of the kaioshen in the afterlife dimension there should still be some people we're aware of and that are common characters that can do something about it without dragonballs.

Hell, we might even see him wished back ?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Yeah, but people don't like Freeza to the exclusion of Buu. No one was clamoring for Freeza to replace Buu of all people. People loved Buu's match with Basil. As far as fights go, I'd much rather see Buu fight than Roshi, Tien, or even Krillin really.
    By that logic shouldn't they get Pikon or w/e that guys name was from the tournament the Supreme Kai observed ?

He was stronger than SS1 Goku, there's no way Master Roshi and Tien are that strong.

I may be incorrectly remembering that though, it's been almost 2 decades.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I really don't think Vegeta would care that much because he should be aware Beerus just flew around destroying planets and was a dick to him and his father.

I wasn't saying it should, but rather that it's the perfect way to undo it all, just sayin, super saiyin...

Wouldn't Whis or the GP make some special exception so there's no time limit ?

Assuming Whis even has that ability, I think he does. The GP most certainly has that ability.

Even if the theory of there being things equally as powerful as most of the kaioshen in the afterlife dimension there should still be some people we're aware of and that are common characters that can do something about it without dragonballs.

Hell, we might even see him wished back ?

By that logic shouldn't they get Pikon or w/e that guys name was from the tournament the Supreme Kai observed ?

He was stronger than SS1 Goku, there's no way Master Roshi and Tien are that strong.

I may be incorrectly remembering that though, it's been almost 2 decades.
    Pikkon is non cannon. he was a filler character.

Strength isnt the issue its how they fight
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

this is how frieza shouldve came back in the first place
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Frieza fighting for the U7 team makes no damn sense.

Why would he agree to fight in the same team with the Saiyans?

He doesn't even have anything to gain from the tournament. If U7 survives, it'll only mean more enternity of torment in Hell to him. Atleast erasing the universe would stop that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Frieza fighting for the U7 team makes no damn sense.

Why would he agree to fight in the same team with the Saiyans?

He doesn't even have anything to gain from the tournament. If U7 survives, it'll only mean more enternity of torment in Hell to him. Atleast erasing the universe would stop that.
    Maybe it could be negotiated. "Fight for our universe, and we remove the torture." Sounds like a good deal, better than his current situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

great
    buu hype and then this.....