And here i thought Bungie was above this garbage, http://nichegamer.com/2017/09/12/des...ompts-outrage/

Glad i pre-ordered on PC so i can cancel any moment i want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    And here i thought Bungie was above this garbage, http://nichegamer.com/2017/09/12/des...ompts-outrage/

Similar, but not the same.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Oh good lord. I was expecting some shit like "SS looking image on titan gauntlets" or something. Not fucking rare pepe tier memeshit. Good lord talk about being terrified of potential backlash.

10+ Year Old Account

It's similar, but obviously different.

If it had some KEK related flavor text, I would understand, but it really has nothing to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post

It's similar, but obviously different.

If it had some KEK related flavor text, I would understand, but it really has nothing to do with that.
    It's 2017. People love to blow shit out of proportion for no reason at all these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It's 2017. People love to blow shit out of proportion for no reason at all these days.
    And developers live in perpetual fear of the usual suspects in the journo mailing list circles smelling fresh meat.

Ya I bet you did pre-order the PC version and are going to cancel it.....

They admit fault and are removing it, You can't prove it was ill intent and it was likely just something that happen by accident.

So what garbage did u think Bungie was above? Admitting a fuck up and fixing it?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    And developers live in perpetual fear of the usual suspects in the journo mailing list circles smelling fresh meat.
    Indeed. This is already hitting a bunch of gaming sites. Outrage travels fast.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Oh good lord. I was expecting some shit like "SS looking image on titan gauntlets" or something. Not fucking rare pepe tier memeshit. Good lord talk about being terrified of potential backlash.
    Ya I thought it was a Swastika or some shit, People are blowing this out of proportion..
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Indeed. This is already hitting a bunch of gaming sites. Fake outrage travels fast.
    Fixed that for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Fixed that for you
    Good call!

Good call!
    I saw my opportunity and I took it.

But yeah the people getting outraged I imagine are those kinds of people who got outraged over shit like "hugh mungus" crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw my opportunity and I took it.

But yeah the people getting outraged I imagine are those kinds of people who got outraged over shit like "hugh mungus" crap.
    That video slayed me.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, anyone else feel like today's Maintenance is taking an unusually long time?

I know it is the first day of the Raid and all, but this is kinda crazy.

Bungie changed it because its easy to change and not worth the potential of maybe someday giving a backlash.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Bungie changed it because its easy to change and not worth the potential of maybe someday giving a backlash.
    Yes but the backlash and people getting offended alone is laughable do you not agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I bet you did pre-order the PC version and are going to cancel it.....

They admit fault and are removing it, You can't prove it was ill intent and it was likely just something that happen by accident.

So what garbage did u think Bungie was above? Admitting a fuck up and fixing it?
    There is no fault since it only looks similar to the word kek. And even then, the kekistan flag is a joke, not a symbol of hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    There is no fault since it only looks similar to the word kek. And even then, the kekistan flag is a joke, not a symbol of hate.
    Oh I'm just saying Bungie admitted fault and is replacing it, I'm not saying they was at fault. Personally I think all of this is stupid as hell and is being blown way out of proportion..

Hell I have never heard about the kekistan flag until today..

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    This. It's a minor change for a minor thing that might impact a minority of the games playerbase, and ultimately a pretty simple one to change too.

Why folks make a far bigger deal out of it than Bungie has, I don't know. But everything has to be a part of the broader internet culture war, I suppose.

Seems like they're really reaching here, I don't know what fucked up version of the alphabet has an E with an extra parallel(and removed vertical) line.

An era where a frog and a 3 lettered word from a language that exists only in a game gets people bent out of shape, what a time to be alive.

Anyone got a 4GB update for Destiny 2? Getting it on XB1/PS4.