Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Megraam seems to be a cypriot though, at least going by his receipt. ;P

Might be a Russian expat of course. Wouldn't suprise me!
    Yeah, his character is obviously East Slavic. Maybe he's Belarussian? That would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Megraam seems to be a cypriot though, at least going by his receipt. ;P

Might be a Russian expat of course. Wouldn't suprise me!
    I figured ex-pat, though he talks like he lives in Russia or at least rather recently lived there. But yeah, going back through some of his older posts, he mentions living in Cyprus.

Deleted
    And nobody is surprised.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle19784648/
    Final days could be approaching for Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine
    What is the matter? I remember that last weeks reports talked about the end of Donetsk and the Ukrainian army being at the verge of taking over Donetsk? In reality the Ukrainian army suffers heavy casualties every day due to their lack of training and equipment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

What is the matter? I remember that last weeks reports talked about the end of Donetsk and the Ukrainian army being at the verge of taking over Donetsk? In reality the Ukrainian army suffers heavy casualties every day due to their lack of training and equipment.
    Yeah, and you just quoted that the final days for the Russian seperatists are approaching. Are you even trying anymore?

I already know the answer from previous posts but do you honestly not read the articles you link?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can you people read the date the article was published on? it was a week ago. Keep on the thick attitude.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

15+ Year Old Account
    Give it some time and the rebel scum will be dead or defeated.

Deleted
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28619188

Pot.. kettle.. black...

He said there has to be a "robust presence" in eastern Europe because of Russia's "illegal" actions in Ukraine.
    Hypocrisy much?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Give it some time and the rebel scum will be dead or defeated.

Who is going to defeat them? The fascist from Right Sector and the Maidan? Because the Army sure won't.

Who is going to defeat them? The fascist from Right Sector and the Maidan? Because the Army sure won't.
    I guess they're just shooting and bombing themselves then. Who'd have thunk?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    What do you mean?
    US and UK illegally invade Iraq... UK PM then starts to whine for NATO to do something about Russias "illegal" actions in Ukraine.

Its only allowed if we do it. No one else can apparently

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogedai View Post
    US and UK illegally invade Iraq... UK PM then starts to whine for NATO to do something about Russias "illegal" actions in Ukraine.

Its only allowed if we do it. No one else can apparently
    How fucking hard is the concept of "two wrongs don't make it right" to Russians? It seems it's impossible for you to understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    How fucking hard is the concept of "two wrongs don't make it right" to Russians? It seems it's impossible for you to understand.
    You clearly don't understand my post. Feel free to not comment with stupidity when you fail to read both my post and the article linked.

Also the fact you think Russia did this because of Iraq.. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    How fucking hard is the concept of "You don't bash others for doing things you don't like if you do things others don't like too"
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogedai View Post
    You clearly don't understand my post. Feel free to not comment with stupidity when you fail to read both my post and the article linked.

Also the fact you think Russia did this because of Iraq.. lol.
    So you don't understand the concept. Doesn't surprise me at all. And moreover, you making a conclusion that I think Russia did this because of Iraq? I'm speechless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    How fucking hard is the concept of "You don't bash others for doing things you don't like if you do things others don't like too"
    There is nothing wrong with bashing, it's just words. But invading other countries is something else than just words.
    How fucking hard is that to understand?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing wrong with bashing, it's just words. But invading other countries is something else than just words.
    How fucking hard is that to understand?
    You tell me, you are the one having trouble understanding here.

Cameron bashes Russia for something UK does too - it's hypocrisy. He should shut the fuck up.

Deleted
    You tell me, you are the one having trouble understanding here.

Cameron bashes Russia for something UK does too - it's hypocrisy. He should shut the fuck up.
    I don't think he grasps the concept or what i was actually posting. Can't be fucked arguing with him over it.

Short version is you cannot cry wolf when someone illegally invades another country (which they have yet to "actually" do) when you illegally invade and occupy other countries yourself

15+ Year Old Account
    You see many of us as living in the US/UK? Do you think even the majority of us agreed with Iraq?
    So yea I can slam Russia for what it is all I want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    You see many of us as living in the US/UK? Do you think even the majority of us agreed with Iraq?
    So yea I can slam Russia for what it is all I want.
    You are not Cameron, so I don't get why have you even triggered here? You are irrelevant so slam away.