10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silveth View Post
    The funny thing is, people are spending a lot of money to help Biden when the media and the experts all make it seem like he has it in the bag.

I mean if there is no way for Trump to win, why are they putting out more and more and more money to a campaign that is already over in their minds unless something is not adding up.
    simple, people remember 2016
    just cause its "in the bag" doesn't mean some bs cant happen and rip a hole in it (Comey letter)
    so why take chances
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silveth View Post
    The funny thing is, people are spending a lot of money to help Biden when the media and the experts all make it seem like he has it in the bag.

I mean if there is no way for Trump to win, why are they putting out more and more and more money to a campaign that is already over in their minds unless something is not adding up.
    So Trump is getting outspent and you have no take on it so its time to make shit up.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Well, he certainly is responsible for changing the mostly do nothing Republicans into actually doing something for a change.

The bad shit with the destruction of property, the attack on the police and the virus from China? Na. He has kept more of his campaign promises than any President during my life time. Which is longer than anyone on this forum, I feel confident is true.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of us do not hang around here like it is that important. It really isn't.
    Do you live in some alternate reality? Thinking that Trump has kept any promises, is fucking HILARIOUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Looks like the Biden campaign still has wording they are in the Primary less than 2 months out. Phone banking is already a pain and they really should update their tools to help volunteers. My guess is they are too focused on their Wall Street and big donors.

]
    And yet just yesterday trump was crying there was $325m+ in small donors that he was jealous of Biden for having. Even fox news had to make up some huge conspiracy about these donations because they dwarfed Trumps.

Seems the effort they are putting in on non wallstreet/uber donors is working based on the hauls the last few months
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

@Ghostpanther, why did you delete your so called "good news" for Trump? It wasn't that good of news, was it?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trump's approval rating has been steadily improving since July. Now at 44.9%. Still lower than Obama's ( 49% ) was this time before his reelection however. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Trump's approval rating has been steadily improving since July. Now at 44.9%. Still lower than Obama's ( 49% ) was this time before his reelection however. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html
    Propped up by 2 of the worst pollsters in the country. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...s/?cid=rrpromo

43% disapproval by 538. But even RCP is saying he has a higher disapproval rating than 538, which is funny.

Even though that site is influenced by lame pollsters, that's literally his base at it's best (45%). 55% of the country either hates his guts or doesn't care at all. That's not a good sign either way for this incumbent.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    Even though that site is influenced by lame pollsters, that's literally his base at it's best (45%). 55% of the country either hates his guts or doesn't care at all. That's not a good sign either way for this incumbent.
    At the present, that is true. It was at 47% before the pandemic. And using the same logic, more people disapproved of Obama at the same time during his first time than approved of him. It is not a indication Trump is going to win, but just a indication his chances are getting better. Also, the same lame pollsters as you called them, also factored into his ( Obama ) approval rating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Propped up by 2 of the worst pollsters in the country. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...s/?cid=rrpromo

43% disapproval by 538. But even RCP is saying he has a higher disapproval rating than 538, which is funny.
    52.7% disapproval. You are like myself, I forget to check some links careful enough or type the wrong thing.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

At the present, that is true. It was at 47% before the pandemic. And using the same logic, more people disapproved of Obama at the same time during his first time than approved of him. It is not a indication Trump is going to win, but just a indication his chances are getting better. Also, the same lame pollsters as you called them, also factored into his ( Obama ) approval rating.

- - - Updated - - -

52.7% disapproval. You are like myself, I forget to check some links careful enough or type the wrong thing.
    Sorry, I meant approval. I am not perfect, but to think that Trump is anywhere close to Obama, after all of the shit racists, is hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I meant approval. I am not perfect, but to think that Trump is anywhere close to Obama, after all of the shit racists, is hilarious.
    Well, he is within about 4% of Obama according to the polls. Now if you ask only certain people.....

Well, he is within about 4% of Obama according to the polls. Now if you ask only certain people.....
    Which is sad, because Trump has done nothing but hurt EVERYONE but the 1%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is sad, because Trump has done nothing but hurt EVERYONE but the 1%.
    Well, there are tens of millions of people who disagree with you. But hey, you are entitled to your opinion. But cheer up, the odds are in your favor of not being disappointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    up a whole 2% since July to reach 44.9%, when his high was as you said 47%(and barely held that a month)

holy shit it comes off as pathetically sad and desperate to trumpet that rise
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not how polls work.

How many times do we have to say this before these people are infracted? Or can we called them willingly ignorant fools yet?

Well, there are tens of millions of people who disagree with you. But hey, you are entitled to your opinion. But cheer up, the odds are in your favor of not being disappointed.
    It is going to be less than what he got in 2016, I can guarantee that. And there are people that believe QAnon and these Qmap idiots, because they claim to be in the government, and then when they get found out, they are some moron in the basement in New Jersey, these same morons, support Trump. No amount of evidence, including audio and video will sway people like you.

As much fun as it was seeing Ted Cruz lose his shit over the Princess Bride reunion (which they're doing to support Wisconsin Democrats to beat Trump), the reunion itself has been fucking great so far. I would link it but you have to contribute to Wis Dems to get access and I think that might violate rules on this site. Cary Elwes' line read of "Masks are terribly comfortable; everyone will be wearing them in the future" was probably unintentionally hilarious.

EDIT: It seems there are over 100k people watching it right now...that's a lot of cash and eyeballs going to the Wis Dems. Wow!

At this point I've discovered what I REALLY need is Carol Kane shouting "LIAR!" during Trump rallies.
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2020-09-14 at 01:03 AM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mike Bloomberg Commits $100 Million To Help Joe Biden Win Florida. I'm glad he's following through on his promise.

(i wonder what cabinet post Biden will give him?)

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Mike Bloomberg Commits $100 Million To Help Joe Biden Win Florida. I'm glad he's following through on his promise.

hopefully he get's the position of "thank you kindly for your money, now gtfo!" Ya know, the same position Trump has given almost every single person that's helped him along the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

Yeah, it's nice to see he's finally putting his money where his mouth is. If it helps Biden win Florida or even other critical battleground states, since it will force the GOP on the defensive here in Florida and money spent here can't be spent elsewhere, so much the better.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers