10+ Year Old Account
    Still engaging in circular arguments with the salty spittoon, huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, I watched the surrounding sections which equated to 30 minutes. Nothing he says in any way indicates he is anything but supporting Trump this year.
    I’ve also seen his Peterson interview as well. It’s... it’s..........

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Still engaging in circular arguments with the salty spittoon, huh?
    I’m not the one who scheduled Giants for Monday Night Football...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    The only video clipped in that article was the full episode and everyone including those who hate Rogan are reffering to it when it's over 3 hours long. It's clear the people agruing against me didn't watch the entire video or even the entire exchange that made his say those words.

Out of context clipping and wording is the worst form of media, and everyone just uses it as ammo on here to win an argument. Again disregard context and nuance if you want. It doesn't actually get you anything.

- - - Updated - - -

No it's closer to someone continually referring to click bait as evidence.
    You mean like random YouTube videos about Rogan being a moderator for a debate?

Well, this is awkward...

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Have you heard of the reformed alt right movement on YouTube? I don’t follow the drama, but been picking up the peaces recently. There are several self described liberals, that are former alt right, that are arguing the exact think Jett is. It’s Shoe0nhead and her husband ArmoredSkeptic. It’s word for word... the logic being... If you can’t criticize your own camp, you can’t really believe in it.
    This is the thing though. Critique is fine. But doing it just to say, 'HERE IS MY VOICE AND I MUST USE IT' is just lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Its kinda like in an island when you've just killed the other team and they come stampeding off the boat after you while not being worth any azerite and you just have to sigh and kill them again.
    You have to admit it's kinda funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't you made the argument that if you aren't voting for Biden you're supporting Trump?
    If you aren’t voting for Biden you are clearly okay with the way Trump has been running the country, as you are doing nothing effective to change it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't you made the argument that if you aren't voting for Biden you're supporting Trump?

I know more than a few on here have done just as much.
    Then paint everyone with the same brush, while complaining about it. Why would you want a conservative moderation like Joe Rogan, instead of a progressive one? Would you want one to expose how conservative Biden is?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a lot more to Democracy then voting. Voting is probably the easiest, and laziest way.
    It’s the only way... democracy isn’t defined by activism, but by voting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Activism is about getting people to vote to change things in a democracy. Weird Jettisawn can’t grasp that concept.
    Because his only motive is to seek conflict. Which post is he more likely to respond to, one with Biden’s policy being listed, or someone making aversions to him being a Trump supporter?

- - - Updated - - -

It also means you're supporting Biden, by that logic.
    As much as you try to make that an insult, it’s not working. Shaming doesn’t work, when the opponent is Trump... you said nearly the same recently.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...l-house-414585

House Republicans at least realize that they need to actually stand for something and pretend that they have ideas and aren't intellectually bankrupt. So hey, maybe we'll see some fresh new ideas on economic recovery from the party arguing that $600 a week for unemployed folks is letting them live the high life.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a few way from being a volunteer, donating, campaigning, door knocking (not this year obviously), and protesting.
    Meaningless if people don’t vote...

It also means you're supporting Biden, by that logic.
    Nope. Because Biden isn't the sitting president right now. By not voting against the person residing, you are okay with the possibility of him getting re-elected. The only way to prevent that from happening is to vote for the person who has the chance to replace him.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    Nope. Because Biden isn't the sitting president right now. By not voting against the person residing, you are essentially okay with him getting re-elected. The only way to prevent that from happening is to vote for the person who has the chance to replace him.
    Don’t let him turn voting Biden into an insult... shaming people to not vote Biden is fucked.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    First time I have seen this clip. For others who may not, here it is..

What a bunch of horse shit. Talk about pandering.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...l-house-414585

House Republicans at least realize that they need to actually stand for something and pretend that they have ideas and aren't intellectually bankrupt. So hey, maybe we'll see some fresh new ideas on economic recovery from the party arguing that $600 a week for unemployed folks is letting them live the high life.
    I'm sure their plans will be just as amazing as all their failed plans on what to replace obamacare with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I mean it's not like we have the First Amendment to as a Democratic principle or anything crazy like that. I mean it was clearly for Cat Videos on YouTube and so you can only hear the political discourse you agree with.
    First Amendment was established and can be challenged, in the Republic part of our Democratic Republic.

Don’t let him turn voting Biden into an insult... shaming people to not vote Biden is fucked.
    It is, but isn't that the purpose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

That’s pretty bad ass... go Biden!!!

Know your audience... lol

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    It is, but isn't that the purpose?
    I don’t think he realizes it...

Don’t let him turn voting Biden into an insult...
    Yeah, I know...but it's just upsetting to me.

Still, though, people's justification that voting for the third-party is somehow the smart thing to do when we all know right now that in our system, it is just a wasted vote. That is what's insulting. You can't complain when you did nothing to change the outcome. You don't get to complain when you didn't make a difference. And you don't get to complain when the incumbent does more damage if re-elected when you had the opportunity to do something about it. Vote for change - it's our voice and we all need to use it responsively.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    Yeah, I know...but it's just upsetting to me.

Still, though, people's justification that voting for the third-party is somehow the smart thing to do when we all know right now that in our system, it is just a wasted vote. That is what's insulting. You can't complain when you did nothing to change the outcome. You don't get to complain when you didn't make a difference. And you don't get to complain when the incumbent does more damage if re-elected when you had the opportunity to do something about it. Vote for change - it's our voice and we all need to use it responsively.
    Dude... I lived in USSR... this is abhorrent... I get infracted when ever I let it all out. He is too afraid to respond to me, so there is not point in emphasizing with an infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

He isn't wrong, and everything he said was the truth. I don't know why you are saying he is pandering.