Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Anyway, all speculation for another time. Lets see how this one shakes out first. If the GOP loses badly in November, there is going to be some major shakeups in the GOP establishment, and I have no idea who is going to come out on top there.
    Already stocked up on popcorn for that brawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    I'm predicting that they will set up Don Jr. as the front runner for 2024. He looks less slimy than Eric. And he has already been laying the media groundwork on Fox.
    If he can convince the GOP he'll be less chaos and toe the party line, unlike daddy who doesn't at times, he has a chance.
    I think Rubio has better odds.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Bro, it's a burner account of a banned user. Why are you wasting your time...
    It's good to refute these lies now and again.

Well you’d need to take that up with the Republicans in the Senate as well, since they found evidence of Russian collusion in their own investigation. Furthermore, the folks who believe Trump cooperated with a hostile foreign power to cheat the 2016 election aren’t the ones who have radicalized mentally ill people into shooting up a pizza restaurant, plowing cars into peaceful protesters, plotting to kidnap/assassinate political figures, etc. So one of these things is definitely not like the other, but then again you and your sock-puppet account already knew that.

10+ Year Old Account
    PSA: Most Cosplay Leftists are really just fans of particular podcast.

They really have no depth of knowledge of how US politics work, or how elections even works.

It's just a stupid performance for their online personas.

All the "woke leftists" pretending to vote for Trump or against Biden, are this guy:

Stop shaming the non voters guys, it might hurt their imaginary ballots.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    I'm predicting that they will set up Don Jr. as the front runner for 2024. He looks less slimy than Eric. And he has already been laying the media groundwork on Fox.
    We have to tell republicans that Don Jr running for President would MAKE OUR HEADS EXPLODE.

Don Jr running for President in 2024 is one of the better ways to maximize the speed at which the republican party disappears from the American landscape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    We have to tell republicans that Don Jr running for President would MAKE OUR HEADS EXPLODE.

Don Jr running for President in 2024 is one of the better ways to maximize the speed at which the republican party disappears from the American landscape.
    Unfortunately that’s what people thought of Trump #1, and look how well that turned out...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post

They really have no depth of knowledge of how US politics work, or how elections even works.

All the "woke leftists" pretending to vote for Trump or against Biden, are this guy:

Tim Pool is the Candace Owens of incels.

Who, exactly, do you think you're arguing against here? Tim Pool is an uninformed fucking moron with a civil war fetish. The only leftists who watch him or care what he has to say are those doing it for entertainment value.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality

Many sane center-left people see this leftist clownshow for what it is and vote accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    Many sane center-left people see this leftist clownshow for what it is and vote accordingly.
    The what?

/10char
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Who, exactly, do you think you're arguing against here? Tim Pool is an uninformed fucking moron with a civil war fetish. The only leftists who watch him or care what he has to say are those doing it for entertainment value.
    There is a minority of leftists who think he's actually legit. But they also probably are in that venn diagram where they overlap with flat-earthers.

SIDE-NOTE: No point looking at yesterday's national polling average. They only had 2 polls from Survey Monkey. Today's average will look different. Lots of very good Biden polls today. +11/+13 range for 4 of them. Rasmussen still trying to make Trump happy.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-10-26 at 02:48 PM.

There is a minority of leftists who think he's actually legit. But they also probably are in that venn diagram where they overlap with flat-earthers.
    I assume that if this is true, it's because they've only heard about him in passing...and haven't listened to him talk for even two minutes.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality

Biden confuses Trump with George Bush.
    He is reaching dementia levels not thought possible before

Trump has been confusing Joe Biden with Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden all year. Fuck off, troll.

Trump has been confusing Joe Biden with Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden all year. Fuck off, troll.
    That's it! Biden confused Trump with Bush! He confused the guy who thought airports existed in 1775, said COVID was just the flu, is trying to declare Amnesty Intl a hate group, got impeached for a crime he committed and is trying to steal the election with George Bush. Biden is the worst...

The next World War will be fought using toothbrushes.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-10-26 at 02:55 PM.

Conservative media won't back off. If anything, they'll double down and be more vitriolic than ever. Take Tomi Adolf Lahren for example.

Well, I made it through 14 minutes of this....person. Never seen her "debate" anything before, but my god she's irritating. Buzz phrases spewed out non-stop, no attempt to engage on any actual points. If this is the best the right can come up with, I actually feel sorry for them. Well, maybe not sorrow, maybe pity. I'll be sure to avoid her in future.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Well, I made it through 14 minutes of this....person. Never seen her "debate" anything before, but my god she's irritating. Buzz phrases spewed out non-stop, no attempt to engage on any actual points. If this is the best the right can come up with, I actually feel sorry for them. Well, maybe not sorrow, maybe pity. I'll be sure to avoid her in future.
    I’ll go back to feeling pity for these people when they’re no longer the ones ruining the country with their bad decision making.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I wonder if Florida Congressman Rick Gaetz will weigh in on the Biden "George" gaff.

[video=youtube;9EMq42gdJQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EMq42gdJQM[/vieo]

You're right, 'cause thinking windmills give you cancer and not knowing Puerto Rico is part of the U.S. is so much better.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Liberals who think Leftists care about Tim Poole are like Conservatives who Biden 'the leader of the radical left'.

--------------

In other news, no wonder Trump tried to get ahead of the 60 Minutes interview. Even he realized he was going to look nuts.

Resident Cosplay Progressive