Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    TIL site rules = his politics.

Seriously. @Rozz is one of the most unbiased mods we have had in offtopic.
    must of his list are not rules, just things that hurt his feelings

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    I'm pretty sure saying people deserve death has long been a no-no.

TIL site rules = his politics.

Seriously. @Rozz is one of the most unbiased mods we have had in offtopic.
    I would of given that title to Crissi and Pendra, but he is better than the average. He is at least active which a huge plus.
    Last edited by Deus Mortis; 2021-04-23 at 12:13 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    #1 Race/Ethnicity
    #2 falls under "REGARDING POTENTIALLY CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECTS..." and has always been infracted in many threads.
    #3 falls under the same as #1
    #4 again same as 1
    #5 Graphic violence or gore images/videos
    #6 would be the same as #2

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...**-PLEASE-READ
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

#1 Race/Ethnicity
    #2 falls under "REGARDING POTENTIALLY CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECTS..." and has always been infracted in many threads.
    #3 falls under the same as #1
    #4 again same as 1
    #5 Graphic violence or gore images/videos
    #6 would be the same as #2

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...**-PLEASE-READ
    1.yes race
    2. clearly mod bias is all that applies to this, this guy is trying to tell us saying "hitler deserved to die is against the rules" lmfao. by this same logic everyone who said the police officer got what he deserved with the conviction must be infracted to not apply the rule with mass bias
    3. nothing to do with race, statistics are statistics. denying reality does not make them less true
    4. sure race
    5. yeah gore
    6. nope, also fully bias to this 1 mods particular sensibilities

Infracted: Moderation discussion.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2021-04-23 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm pretty sure saying people deserve death has long been a no-no.
    This depends, usually with terrorists and bad actors in the Middle East it gets overlooked, however wishing it upon form users is a one way ticket to join Scroe and SuperTony.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.yes race
    2. clearly mod bias is all that applies to this, this guy is trying to tell us saying "hitler deserved to die is against the rules" lmfao. by this same logic everyone who said the police officer got what he deserved with the conviction must be infracted to not apply the rule with mass bias
    3. nothing to do with race, statistics are statistics. denying reality does not make them less true
    4. sure race
    5. yeah gore
    6. nope, also fully bias to this 1 mods particular sensibilities
    So since when is 2 of 6 = most? Even if we went 3 of 6 thats not most is it?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to politicize the site rules is just low-energy nonsense. Take a little personal accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    This depends, usually with terrorists and bad actors in the Middle East it gets overlooked, however wishing it upon form users is a one way ticket to join Scroe and SuperTony.
    Not really even then. Most of the time, that shit gets shut down real fast, like with white supremacists like Rush Limbaugh.

Refrain from implying or suggesting parties involved in recent events deserved or earned harm done against them.

with this rule, NO ONE should be allowed to say Derek Chauvin deserved what he has received or earned the harm he is being given by the govt. apply rules evenly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Refrain from implying or suggesting parties involved in recent events deserved or earned harm done against them.

with this rule, NO ONE should be allowed to say Derek Chauvin deserved what he has received or earned the harm he is being given by the govt. apply rules evenly.

Being locked up =/= physical harm. Which was the intent of that rule and you know it.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2021-04-23 at 12:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enough with the moderation discussion. I have seen nothing so far that warrants attention from the Global Mods, apart from discussing moderation.

Being locked up =/= physical harm. Which was the intent of that rule and you know it.
    just irreparable mental, social, and financial harm. lmfao and usually some physical harm too. lets be honest

10+ Year Old Account
    NO ONE should be allowed to say Derek Chauvin deserved what he has received or earned the harm he is being given by the govt.
    We can’t agree with the court ruling?

- - - Updated - - -

just irreparable mental, social, and financial harm.
    In what ways should we repair our jail system? I think you will find a lot of agreement on this issue...

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not sure this is the right thread, but repairing our jail system is a solid topic.

Edit: If this line of defense for Choevin is genuine, repairing our jail system, so it’s not irreparable mental, social, and financial harm, would be awesome. I like buying Dave’s Bread, not just because it tastes good, but also because they specifically hire people just out of jail, due to the social stigma. It’s a way to turn a tragedy into something positive.

I think Biden decriminalizing drugs, is a step in the right direction. Lower population in prison, has to improve conditions. Work and education programs would be fantastic. Prisons need to rehabilitate when possible, then we as society need to band together and help these people rejoin... otherwise it’s just going to repeat... it’s on all of us.

Edit: Just to be clear... when he gets out, I will respect the ability of our jail system to rehabilitate criminals... even if I recognize it’s flawed. If I own a bakery, I’d have no problem selling him a cake.
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-04-23 at 12:57 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    So you're fine with Bryant playing executioner on some teen in pink because she's having a bad day?
    This quote is exactly what's fucked up with this case IMO. I'm not 100% sure, but I've seen many reports say Bryant was the one who made the 911 call saying another girl (assume pink outfit) was attacking with the knife. So, if Bryant had a gun and shot pink outfit in "self defense" just like Rittenhouse (still illegal under age possession of a gun but...), would everyone be defending her? I thought the narrative on the Right is that the cop saved pink outfits life? But what if pink outfit was the initial aggressor? We need the facts. While it's probably justifiable action by the cops it's still 100% FUCKED UP and didn't have to happen.

It's funny after the story broke my brother texted me and said if cops shot everyone who had a knife in a fight like 25% of our HS would've been killed by cops. But we were a 85%+ white HS so yay! and no trigger happy cops visiting us.

One quick comment about Chauvin. It's funny how Candy, Ingraham, Tucker, Hannity and many more RW'ers decry about Chauvin's due process. LIKE BITCHES what about George Floyds? The agents of the state get due process according to conservatives, but not Black Americans. But like Their assault on the 1st amendment, 4th amendment, 15th amendment, why would we expect conservatives to care about the 14th?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    One quick comment about Chauvin. It's funny how Candy, Ingraham, Tucker, Hannity and many more RW'ers decry about Chauvin's due process. LIKE BITCHES what about George Floyds? The agents of the state get due process according to conservatives, but not Black Americans. But like Their assault on the 1st amendment, 4th amendment, 15th amendment, why would we expect conservatives to care about the 14th?
    I think we talked about Tucker reaction a bit earlier in the thread. I think he went full joker with that laugh... but, others made interesting comparisons as well. It was definitely bizarre and cartoonish...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    So, if Bryant had a gun and shot pink outfit in "self defense" just like Rittenhouse (still illegal under age possession of a gun but...), would everyone be defending her?
    If Bryant was being attacked by a knife-wielding pink and shot her, yep, justifiable self defense.

Besides, if either of them had been shot in justifiable self defense, there'd be no opportunity to defend them because we wouldn't have even heard about it. If there hadn't been a cop involved this would have flown straight under the radar.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

https://www.nj.com/middlesex/2021/04...is-raging.html

Arresting kids and confiscating their bikes for not having licenses? Yes, this is truly the life-threatening work police to do keep us safe from *checks notes* teenagers riding bicycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Arresting kids and confiscating their bikes for not having licenses? Yes, this is truly the life-threatening work police to do keep us safe from *checks notes* teenagers riding bicycles.
    Yeah, what is really funny, is that they have licenses for bikes for fucks sake. Even 50 cents a year is retarded. And the sad thing is, the kid was from another suburb, where they didn't charge kids for licenses for their bikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Why the fuck would you even require bike licensing and registration? Even for adults, let alone minors?