Quote Originally Posted by hattahat View Post
    https://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=264731
    The sepulcher is an 11 boss raid and Anduin is 8th.
    Anduin is the final boss of the first week and 9,10,11 boss will be released after a week.
    That's.... odd

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Azxza View Post
    It took them years to bring back tier sets and this is what they came up with?
    Idk, some of those sets look pretty good. But it feels like it'll probably only be half of them that are decent...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    So the name of the new zone confirms that expansion leak that mentioned Mechanic as a new class and a revamped Azeroth right?
    We've known the zone name for ages....

Formerly known as Arafal

Class sets obtainable in m+

Be still, my beating heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Anyone else getting Azerite vibes from the stuff behind Jailer?

Definitely looks Azerite-y. Also, the Jailer looks kinda cool now with all that armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    So the name of the new zone confirms that expansion leak that mentioned Mechanic as a new class and a revamped Azeroth right?
    No that was Fate of Eternity.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post

This animation and place...
    It kinda has Black Empire vibes, doesn't it? It certainly made me think of that, anyway.

5+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty but the area doesn't feel very otherwordly to me. It's like a weird middle child between Oribos/Bastion w/ the BOTW ruins treatment. Or maybe I've seen so many artists w/ this exact aesthetic it doesn't feel as special.

Gimme an army of the snails tho!
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    So, it's confirmed. The First Ones are the Pre-Titans. They literally created the entire universe and at least some of its various dimensions... somehow. We don't know how, but they did.
    "As far as we know." Blizzard left it open for changing it. Again.

It kinda has Black Empire vibes, doesn't it? It certainly made me think of that, anyway.
    Both are very primordial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    "As far as we know." Blizzard left it open for changing it. Again.
    Yes! Just you wait! The Before Ones, who came before the First Ones, will appear in three expansions!

Taken from a Korean website:

> The fact that Shadowlands consisted of a total of three chapters had been decided before the pandemic. We decided that such a tight timeline made the story structure natural and powerful. No story or content has been artificially reduced or adjusted to match the next expansion cycle.
    SL was designed to be short filler before 10.0, as I always expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    This big bag of nothing definitely wasn't worth the hype that some of you tricked yourselves into wanting it to be.

It's just more of the same.

Typical Blizzard missing the entire point of why tier set aesthetics were popular to begin with.

/sigh

https://www.wowhead.com/news/tier-se...or-tier-324835
    I legitimately can’t tell what the sets with dresses go with what class. Just what the hell are these sets?
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    You’re right. This entire announcement was overall very inoffensive. I think the only negative things you could say is that it’s just more of the same, even the art style is just Shadowlands but happier. And that it seems very light on content, which is understandable, but for sure not helping the content drought that’s awaiting us.
    There's apparently more stuff regarding the pseudo artifact talent tree/talent system in the Cyphers, the raid boss count etc. in other sources. Just not the video. Weird choice, but again I don't really mind anything I saw, it looks fine and there was no real other way to carry on except this with the setup from 9.1.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Look, Sylvanas! New outfit confirmed. A dramatic improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The how is moot. The important part is not to screw it up by showing them the way the Titans were completely demystified, first by Chronicle, then by Legion. The place is derivative, but in as much as it can set up a large framework of things we don't fully understand and stay in the background while they pivot to more mundane fare, as Ion has indicated in his last interview, then it'll do its job.
    Titans "ordered" the Universe, meaning they organized it in the way we recognize, while the First Ones created the Universe, meaning the stuff the universe is made of. By this dichotomy the First Ones might not have even made planets, and those formed naturally, later.

Definitely looks Azerite-y. Also, the Jailer looks kinda cool now with all that armor.
    It's a good look and I'd laugh my ass of if this is all an elaborate way to resolve the sword business. It is the exact azerite texture used for the N'zoth beam.

@bagina

No hood. Clearly not my Sylvanas.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2021-11-11 at 06:34 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.