Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I'm trying to find a good source to keep me up to date.
    this is what i tune in to every morning after lifting weights

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

10+ Year Old Account
    This explains a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    What is Russia for saying which country can join NATO and which cannot ?
    Concerned powerful neighbor guarding against encroachment by aggressive alliance, duh.

Alliance that did the most wars of aggression this century.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2022-01-21 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Concerned powerful neighbor guarding against encroachment by aggressive alliance, duh.

Alliance that did the most wars of aggression this century.
    Maybe participate too but certainly not started them. Maybe be nicer to everyone and you'll see that people are more enclined to play nice with you.

In the meantime current talks between Blinken and Lavrov are obviously not going anywhere plus there are even more signs of posturing over the Ukrainian border. Fun times.

Anyway, it is interesting to see that both our dear Russian dudes here have changed the tone over the last month or so. They now seem to think that, first, Russia is actually capable of squaring up against NATO military wise and second - that the Russia's economy is actually great.
    Oh, yeah, and I saw some pure propaganda from the Shalcker - that NATO countries are afraid of each other. Fascinating.
    I wonder - is this a case of getting paid with more turnips or a case of self-delusion due to repeated bullshit?

Oh, btw, we need some humour here - Putin's castle, Round 2, with 500 photos this time, let's go. I am sure the local residents will blah blah something about CGI and/or Putin deserves that castle:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjYl1xvssJY
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    They now seem to think that, first, Russia is actually capable of squaring up against NATO military wise
    they have nukes, china and nk as allies, as well as middle eastern alliances of the taliban and isis in guerilla might.

4 million views on his palace video in one day though is crazy.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Maybe participate too but certainly not started them.
    Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya?

Maybe be nicer to everyone and you'll see that people are more enclined to play nice with you.
    Or they'll try to exploit you, gaslight you ("we never promised to not expand NATO! also our alliance is totally defensive!") and ignore your every concern as US did.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya?

Or they'll try to exploit you, gaslight you ("we never promised to not expand NATO! also our alliance is totally defensive!") and ignore your every concern as US did.
    OTAN mission in iraq is a not combatant one. They are training local and official force.

Pretty sure, more or less the same in afghanistan.

Unless, you think that US forces = OTAN forces in which case you are clueless.

In the meantime current talks between Blinken and Lavrov are obviously not going anywhere plus there are even more signs of posturing over the Ukrainian border. Fun times.

Anyway, it is interesting to see that both our dear Russian dudes here have changed the tone over the last month or so. They now seem to think that, first, Russia is actually capable of squaring up against NATO military wise and second - that the Russia's economy is actually great.
    To damage Russian economy you'll have to damage yourself, that is quite obvious. That doesn't mean "Russian economy is great"; it is simply quite globalized and trying to cut anything will send shockwaves through entire world.

NATO clearly has no unity in neither "what counts as threshold for sanctions" nor "how exactly those sanctions will look like".

Oh, yeah, and I saw some pure propaganda from the Shalcker - that NATO countries are afraid of each other. Fascinating.
    That was American article.

- - - Updated - - -

OTAN mission in iraq is a not combatant one. They are training local and official force.

Pretty sure, more or less the same in afghanistan.

Unless, you think that US forces = OTAN forces in which case you are clueless.
    We're talking with United States about US policy in Ukraine and asking US commitment to stop pushing their inclusion; we aren't talking with entire NATO.

And US is, without any doubt, quite an aggressor.

And as far as "participation" - then Russia didn't start Ukrainian conflict, simply participated in it.

Russia: *Annexes part of a country*
    Russia: "Why would American aggression force us to do this"

To damage Russian economy you'll have to damage yourself, that is quite obvious. That doesn't mean "Russian economy is great"; it is simply quite globalized and trying to cut anything will send shockwaves through entire world.

NATO clearly has no unity in neither "what counts as threshold for sanctions" nor "how exactly those sanctions will look like".

That was American article.

- - - Updated - - -

We're talking with United States about US policy in Ukraine and asking US commitment to stop pushing their inclusion; we aren't talking with entire NATO.

And as far as "participation" - then Russia didn't start Ukrainian conflict, simply participated in it.
    "Concerned powerful neighbor guarding against encroachment by aggressive alliance, duh." You are talking about NATO.

Ze fuck? Why...?

Oh, I get it. It's projection. Since Russia can only keep "allies" (aka vassal states) under control by oppressing them and letting fear create obedience, they think that's how everyone else does it, too.

Yep, makes more sense now. Phew, I thought the world has flipped upside down for a second.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

lol shackler doing the far right playbook. Historic revisionism, followed by playing the victim even though you are the aggressor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You spelled every part of "*reclaims her own land*" wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    That's not the definition of annexation.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Maybe France should reclaim all of Europe since we owned it at a point in time. Or maybe the Italian should give it a go as well ?
    Last edited by Specialka; 2022-01-21 at 07:52 PM.

Maybe France should reclaim all of Europe since we own it at a point in time. Or maybe the Italian should give it a go as well ?
    The United Kingdom shall reclaim Hong Kong, India, and all their other territories. THE SUN SHALL NEVER SET ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE AGAIN!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe France should reclaim all of Europe since we own it at a point in time. Or maybe the Italian should give it a go as well ?
    And give Spain back to Morocco while we're at it. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Russia: "Why would American aggression force us to do this"
    US: *Goes under false pretense against UN and other NATO allies into Iraq, kills hundreds of thousands, destroys infrastructure, and then allows Islamic Caliphate to emerge triggering another wave of destruction where it levels entire cities*
    US: We, Aggressive? It's all Russian disinformation!

US: *Goes under false pretense against UN and other NATO allies into Iraq, kills hundreds of thousands, destroys infrastructure, and then allows Islamic Caliphate to emerge triggering another wave of destruction where it levels entire cities*
    US: We, Aggressive? It's all Russian disinformation!
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    lol shackler doing the far right playbook. Historic revisionism, followed by playing the victim even though you are the aggressor.
    The America whataboutism is like, super boring and tired. Let it take a nap. I'm glad you don't actually have a response and all, but you could have just like, not posted.