Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm confused by what you mean by this. The only point I'm making is that Alexstrasza has a full dragon form. Why would she feel the need to transform into this drakonid-looking thing all of a sudden?
    What if 10.0 takes place in the past and that's young Alexstrazsa and the new race is a (newly added to lore) stage in development for dragons?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    Worgen are literally humans who had lives and jobs before becoming worgen. Dragons aren't humans who got bitten and turned into dragons. Is the guy legit not a troll and just horribly misinformed?
    whats the matter what they were before? they both ahve a humanoid form and a shapeshift form, why it would be weird to see a humanoid dragon warrior or rogue? ayyy lmao, talking about misinformed, pure gold

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    whats the matter what they were before? they both ahve a humanoid form and a shapeshift form, why it would be weird to see a humanoid dragon warrior or rogue? ayyy lmao, talking about misinformed, pure gold
    Okay, so definitely a troll. Enjoy your life.

Quote Originally Posted by ahgsfds View Post
    well, here comes the bomb, part of it

https://pasteboard.co/sv0kWAp1kIEH.jpg

I wonder if this form would be used in combat as well, that'd be kinda good ngl

Quote Originally Posted by TriHardBanEvader View Post
    I really doubt they would make all of that new customization just to not let you use it in combat which is what the game is based around.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankystein View Post
    Ok thank you for quoting me 4 Times

As promised i will reveal it.

I am actually the Troll who brought you this.

Hey, here is your favourite Troll!

@ercarp
    @Shadochi
    @Local Ardenweald Faerie

Your comments and Reactions inspired me to continue my Work.

But for now i will retire!

Don’t forget about the
    ]
    I did not see that coming, lmfao.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so definitely a troll. Enjoy your life.

"i don' know what ime talking about and im wrong, gonna call others troll to get a upper hand"

classic

that actually looks really good, now as long as we can use that form in combat too then I'll be satisfied
    Me too, I'll be happy as long as I'm not forced to look like a monstrosity.

I really doubt they would make all of that new customization just to not let you use it in combat which is what the game is based around.
    I hope you're right!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still a bit on the fence about whether that's real or not. We've seen similar model edits before and there's some strange clipping going on with the horns and the hair. Clipping is nothing new to WoW, of course, but this image looks like it's meant to be from one of those slides they use to show off customization features. You would think they would at least try to make sure there's no clipping in those...

5+ Year Old Account
    If their story is 'they were humans who were bitten by dragons and now turn into dragons' I will eat my hat and apologize.
    It is very unlikely, that is true. I'm just playing the eredar's advocate here and saying we know nothing beside the looks. maybe they were dragons that were bitten by humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if 10.0 takes place in the past and that's young Alexstrazsa and the new race is a (newly added to lore) stage in development for dragons?
    I doubt it personally, but I guess anything's possible since we simply don't know enough at this stage.

If the Dracthyr are the new race and got these two forms (dragon and “humanoid”), I hope the humanoid form has more options than just that human form with horns, like, being able to be other races. If it happens to be just human-looking, it’s a missed opportunity to having used the Vrykul model as a human form, which could have worked as killing two birds with the same stone.

Maybe going a little bit against the grain here, but if these leaks are true, I'm happy we're getting a more monstrous race instead of a facsimile of a human person.
    Getting more diverse fantasies in the game is something I look forward to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I don’t know what to believe outside the expansion name, the leaked artwork, and the logo. Last time, leaked stuff like this was proven to be fake. I’m just going to wait until Blizzard makes everything official.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I doubt it personally, but I guess anything's possible since we simply don't know enough at this stage.
    I doubt it too, just spitballing since MoP, WoD nor SL would sound real prior to announcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    I think what he meant is that Dragons are just that, Dragons with the option to transform to a human or any other race of their liking.

While the playable Worgen race originates from humanity, they are cursed and definitely something more than just plain humans but they still don't lose that part.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorca View Post
    If the Dracthyr are the new race and got these two forms (dragon and “humanoid”), I hope the humanoid form has more options than just that human form with horns, like, being able to be other races. If it happens to be just human-looking, it’s a missed opportunity to having used the Vrykul model as a human form, which could have worked as killing two birds with the same stone.
    They definitely have other forms. Can you imagine horned humans walking around Orgrimmar? Surely Blizzard is not this dumb. They need a win, not another fail. Making the new race DoA is not a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I think what he meant is that Dragons are just that, Dragons with the option to transform to a human or any other race of their liking.

While the playable Worgen race originates from humanity, they are cursed and definitely something more than just plain humans but they still don't lose that part.
    Don't engage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post

I kno about their differences, but i can the similarities and i can see why its not weird to have a humanoid dragon being able to be other classes.