10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine getting your ass handed to you by Piers Morgan, of all people.

Trump walks out of explosive Piers Morgan interview after being pressed on 2020 election

I'm shocked that Piers and Don couldn't build common ground over being simultaneously threatened and almost aroused by black women

https://abovethelaw.com/2022/04/trum...never-shut-up/

Trump's lawyer is just a peach. Here's a judge giving Eastman some basic instructions on producing documents -

For example, Dr. Eastman should remove any duplicate documents; non-substantive documents, like logos or email signatures; and publicly available documents, such as articles and tweets. If Dr. Eastman still asserts claims over such documents, he should address in the consolidated privilege log why those documents are not disclosable under the Court’s prior Order.

To begin, the Court excludes ten of the 111 documents because they are entirely nonsubstantive. Seven of these documents are only images of logos attached to email signatures, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. One document is a blank page and two are blank emails. These ten documents do not contain any information protected by the work product doctrine and the Court ORDERS that they must be disclosed.
    Asked about the Texas election lawsuit, which was premised on the theory that Texas had standing to sue Pennsylvania if it didn’t like the way those filthy Keystoners run elections, Eastman blamed Black Lives Matter. Obviously.

“The level of corruption is stunning. At the Supreme Court, I think it was cowardice,” he railed. “I mean, you had my former boss, Clarence Thomas, and Sam Alito, and Neil Gorsuch and that was it. Where were the others, to take up what was a blatant fraud?”
    And he thinks BLM is somehow in charge of the SCOTUS. You want more?

Texas, I thought, did a very credible job making the case for why they had standing to sue under existing precedent. There was a report that at the Court conference Chief Justice Roberts was yelling at the others [who were saying] “We have to take this. It’s just Bush v. Gore.”

And he screamed at them, saying “It’s not Bush v. Gore. They’re burning down our cities, right? And you don’t think what happened the summer before the election had any tie to that cowardice? It was designed deliberately to make them cowards. And they succeeded.
    I wish this was truly just mindless entertainment and not like, actual threats to our democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post

Trump walks out of explosive Piers Morgan interview after being pressed on 2020 election

I'm shocked that Piers and Don couldn't build common ground over being simultaneously threatened and almost aroused by black women

and right wing folks all drool over Piers for being on 'their side'.

hahahah, this is going to be a dumpster fire inside the dumpster fire that is already occuring.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    I have many, many questions but I'll ask only two.

1. Did Trump expect Piers to agree with him on there being election fraud?
    2. Why the hell would Trump agree to an interview with Piers Morgan...???!!??

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/20/trum...-omarosa-.html

Trump campaign must pay $1.3M in legal fees to ‘Apprentice’ star Omarosa Manigault Newman in White House book lawsuit
    Are ya tired of winnin yet, son?

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Not sure where exactly to put this but the Florida Senate has passed the bill to punish Disney for not being the biggoted bitches the local GOP are and attempting to strip them of their self-governing status, now it has to pass the house.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing

Really would love to see this backfire in their faces and watch Disney pull out of Florida over it. Kinda sad when the only times the GOP wants to strike at Disney is one of the few things they actually do right. When Disney tries to attack workers or copyrights, they standby and allow it, but coming out against being bigots, that's unforgivable...
    You know this bill and plan is most likely written and as thought out as the last dozen messes.

If i was Disney i would shut off all the services minute one the second this thing passes and say "good luck florida, your govt is in charge now".

It would take years to take over all the things as they currently stand.

They also think they are going to get those billions in debt back from property tax. But as we have learned from Trump, property is not worth as much when it comes to personal homes vs corporations/businesses. They can just claim the same valuations trump does on his golf courses and pay next to no taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    I have many, many questions but I'll ask only two.

1. Did Trump expect Piers to agree with him on there being election fraud?
    because Piers has said some good things about him and bad things about Biden
    He's going to be on fox so they expected a parrot good boooyeeee.

I imagine fox will dump piers quite fast after this.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

15+ Year Old Account
    Watching the clips from the Morgan interview, man, Trump's face is starting to look rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Watching the clips from the Morgan interview, man, Trump's face is starting to look rough.
    He probably didn't have his regular stylist that day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He probably didn't have his regular stylist that day.
    I mean, I imagine he stopped paying the original one. Then stopped paying the one after that, and after that, and finally found one who apparently didn't know that he just plain doesn't like to pay people.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    "Sir, that's not what 'pancake makeup' means..."
    "I SAID MORE BUTTER! BIGLY!"

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    Morgan said nice things about him on TV.

No, really, that's it. Trump only thinks about Trump, and it never crossed his mind Morgan would think about Morgan. It's a common trait in sociopaths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Trump even have a million dollars to spare at this point?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Does Trump even have a million dollars to spare at this point?
    His campaign probably does, and that's the group that owes the money. Trump's smart enough to ensure he's not personally liable for shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    His campaign probably does, and that's the group that owes the money. Trump's smart enough to ensure he's not personally liable for shit.
    When Trump uses money, he's addicted to OPM (Other People's Money) so that he personally isn't at risk as you put it.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It's been 24+ hours. Has CyberTrump 2077 stopped crashing?

(checks news and Reddit)

Doesn't seem like it at first. But I did stumble across this.
    Man, I'm glad I checked back a few pages, was just coming to post this.

With no financial performance to speak of, a bug-riddled launch of the social media platform last month, and a slew of executive departures early into the company's formation, a pro-forma market valuation of $8.2 billion is too high, according to the short report.
    We're worth $8B!

Oh yeah, show us.

Whoa now, we didn't expect you to ask us to show our work...just take our word for it, guys. C'mon, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're worth $8B!
    I'd like to see their work, too. Even at their peak value, the shares were not worth $8 billion.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'd like to see their work, too. Even at their peak value, the shares were not worth $8 billion.
    I'm just sad I'm not a gambler and didn't short the ever-loving shit out of the stock, if there were even any shares to short at the time. Because probably just about everyone with a brain knew this would be going into the tank sooner rather than later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "video has been misleadingly edited"
    I mean, barring CGI Deep Fake (Deep-Fried Fake in this case) is there any non-edited version which makes Trump look better? Piers clearly asked. Trump clearly responded.

Of course, now that Trump has claimed Morgan is lying, Morgan has really just the one choice: release the entire, non-edited video. Prove Trump is lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what's funnier. Trump claiming that its a doctored video (it isn't) or that his supporters who usually love doctored videos *coughProjectVeritascough* are actually against this one.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    I'm not sure what's funnier. Trump claiming that its a doctored video (it isn't) or that his supporters who usually love doctored videos *coughProjectVeritascough* are actually against this one.
    Same shit as calling everything they don't like "FAKE NEWS"

Or their hatred of "anonymous sources" until they find an "anonymous source" saying something they like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or their hatred of "anonymous sources" until they find an "anonymous source" saying something they like.
    Some Guy On Twitter somehow knows all the real info that The Mainstream Media is censoring, but also, somehow able to post it past the censors of Big Tech.