10+ Year Old Account
    Stormwind is ruled by a Lordaeron knight and a Gilnean king.

That's already enough. Not need to ruin it further.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post

To be fair, it was always the most bland Human kingdom, so I don't see how any harm is done here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    The raid loot design and the return of Need/Greed but actually properly restricting things (like hunters taking resto shaman items) is huge.
    I was not aware of this! What a way to start making loot matter again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Grand, except for us seeing a literal nascent titan taking form just before fighting us.
    Tyr is either outright wrong or the bit about Zereth Ordus is misinterpreted.

Of course everything can be retconned, but let's wait until content goes live before we assume random correspondence of Tyr's to accurately contradict what we were shown, not told, in the game.

To add on the latter bit of the first: I did read something about titans being blessed in Zereth Ordus, which may apply to pretty much every properly born titan. But that's quite different from the pantheon of death.
    Maybe the World-Souls are manufactured in Zereth Ordus and then disseminated across the universe? IIRC Thousand Years of War confirms that the planet forms around the Titan rather than the Titan forming within the planet, so it's still wholly possible World-Souls originate in Zereth Ordus before being sent out into the universe and forming their planet and emerging as Titans.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, it was always the most bland Human kingdom, so I don't see how any harm is done here.

It really isn't bland. Not even close.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It really isn't bland. Not even close.
    Relative to the others? Certainly. It really lacks much of a gimmick or personality beyond "generic fantasy Humans".

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    11.0: Order Realm and Zereth Ordus. Maybe Life Realm or Timeline Multiverse BS instead of Order? Idk...
    11.0 will be intresting because after Dragon Isles they run out of every "Vanilla" content they could give us. Now it's down to completely new planets/realms or some cosmic bullshittery. And that's the point I dread, because it completely leaves the "Warcraft" aspect behind. Shadowlands and to a lesser extent WoD has already been such an outlier. WoD at least felt like Warcraft, Shadowlands absolutely not.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, some specs have become so complex and overcomplicated, which is a huge complaint in beta feedback threads as well. How am I supposed to play Shadow or Balance in Dragonflight? Not even guidewriters have found a conclusion yet. While a lot of variety and different playstyles is good, with some specs they just made it too difficult to have a straight forward playstyle.

While Devastation Evoker is the most boring and bland spec ever created (which relies on about 3-5 buttons in the normal rotation and has barely any in-depth interactions), specs like Shadow or Balance have like 10 buttons they constantly need to press plus another 5-10 ocasional abilities that interact with their playstyle. I don't know if this is a problem with hybrid specs only, but some of them are very straight-forward and don't have button bloat (Elemental Shaman for example) while others like the two mentioned or Enhancer have just so many buttons to press and passive interactions to juggle.

Right now I'm sitting here waiting for a guide, because I haven't played Shadow / Balance quite some time and I'm a bit out of the loop, but PTR was completely overwhemling me with options to play both. And yet guidewriters can't figure it out either.

How y'all approaching this?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    11.0 will be intresting because after Dragon Isles they run out of every "Vanilla" content they could give us. Now it's down to completely new planets/realms or some cosmic bullshittery. And that's the point I dread, because it completely leaves the "Warcraft" aspect behind. Shadowlands and to a lesser extent WoD has already been such an outlier. WoD at least felt like Warcraft, Shadowlands absolutely not.
    To be fair, the dream of a world revamp is still there.

10+ Year Old Account
    There’s still Undermine, which was a planned continent during vanilla, and Blizzard devs stated that they wanted to revisit at some point in the future.

I doubt it would be 11.0, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see such an expansion beyond that.

They just pulled another continent out of thin air. So I wouldn't say we are automatically jumping back into the cosmos. Personally I think an expansion which explores both is ideal for setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    They just pulled another continent out of thin air. So I wouldn't say we are automatically jumping back into the cosmos. Personally I think an expansion which explores both is ideal for setting.
    The Dragon Isles is a concept from WoW Alpha, so not really out of thin air.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's still Tel'abim, at least. I'm sure there are other islands that they've mentioned that they could use. Maybe they could do a "Sea's Expansion" (people usually say South Seas, but the south is pretty much used up by now, unless they are SOUTH SOUTH, as in past Pandaria somehow. I wonder if there is an "Antarctica" for Azeroth? Maybe Titan facilities on either magnetic pole for observation and maintenance of Azeroth's vitals? Granted, the North pole is more than likely Northrend and there is a facility up there already. But that wasn't placed there intentionally is it moved with the Sundering..
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    the Dragon Isles are certainly not "pulled out of thin air" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    There’s still Undermine, which was a planned continent during vanilla, and Blizzard devs stated that they wanted to revisit at some point in the future.

I doubt it would be 11.0, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see such an expansion beyond that.
    I forgot Undermine (and Tel'Abim), but I have a hard time imagining them as a location for an expansion, especially with biomes that are very much like Zandalar / Dragon Isles (most likely).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I forgot Undermine (and Tel'Abim), but I have a hard time imagining them as a location for an expansion, especially with biomes that are very much like Zandalar / Dragon Isles (most likely).
    I'm still surprised we did not get Tel'abim as an Island Expedition

10+ Year Old Account
    This is from a reddit post I just found on the topic of the 'Other Side of Azeroth' The OP makes a point that in the Antorus end cinematic when Sargeras stabs Azeroth, the known seas and landmasses of Azeroth only take up about 1/4 or 1/3 of the planet.

I think the 2nd quote must be from Chronicles or something:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...de_of_azeroth/

I’ve found proof there are other continent!!! In WoW Chronicles it states that Ancient Kalimdor was the largest of the continents, meaning there were other continents before the Sundering. All the current known landmasses are from Ancient Kalimdor, so yes, there are definitely more undiscovered ones!

"The world of Azeroth may have lands located at the other side, beyond the Veiled Sea to the west of Kalimdor, and beyond the Forbidding Sea to the east of the Eastern Kingdoms. No one is sure or has knowledge of what (if anything) lie on the other side of Azeroth. "A handful of ships have ventured from Kalimdor away from the Maelstrom — to the north, west, and south. None have yet returned."
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Well if they ever need to they can certainly make more. I mean one was already hinted at in the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    the Dragon Isles are certainly not "pulled out of thin air" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The Dragon Isles is a concept from WoW Alpha, so not really out of thin air.
    I was talking about Avaloren. Not the DI

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post

Why do you mention Genn instead of Alleria? Does Genn actually have a leadership position? If so, why is he not found in the war room next to the throne room in-game, alongside Alleria and the other chief advisors of the Regent?

Regardless, it's a period of regency. Turalyon is the de-facto king in all but name, and has been for many years by the time of Dragonflight; as players with meta knowledge, we see this. But, the people of Stormwind are probably still under the illusion that it's just a regency and their boy king will come back. That's probably why no one cares in-universe that a Lordaeron noble is now ruling Stormwind.

You are also forgetting about the House of Nobles. They are a Stormwind organization, they handle the day-to-day affairs of the nation, and they have openly supported Turalyon. Still, they are in the government of Stormwind.

They both sound like single zone ideas, maybe two each at a stretch.
    Undermine is said to be large, but it's still effectively just the goblin capital, there are limits to how large you can make a wow city before it stretches credibility.
    Tel'abim meanwhile is essentially a joke location, and while i don't see a problem with it being a zone, i think it's an issue to have carry an expansion.

Really lots of these locations would fit into a south Seas expansion along with other single zone ideas like Plunder isle. However not of these got taken by BfA, and I find it difficult to assume we will have another island based expansion after BfA took most of the good ideas.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Why do you mention Genn instead of Alleria? Does Genn actually have a leadership position? If so, why is he not found in the war room next to the throne room in-game, alongside Alleria and the other chief advisors of the Regent?
    Okay, a Lordaeron Knight, a Gilnean King, and an.... elf of the ranger persuasion, the most common of elf professions.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

Let me guess..

Yrel is the next expansion because nozdormu. That will lead to tinker and after that undermine? Did I miss any other overused tropes with 0 basis?