10+ Year Old Account
    So the story goes yes. Which usually is also a feature of the system when a paranoid leader gets older. I mean I've heard putin doesn't trust his doctors either nor the medication and doesn't want to change even if they have better results.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I'm 110% fine with it if it was Ukraine that blew up the pipeline. I don't believe they did tho.

This is the correct take on the matter. Good riddance.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

The prig was either drunk or mad, putting out a video saying he was running for president.

Not of russia though. It was for Ukraine.

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/stat...356391936?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The prig was either drunk or mad, putting out a video saying he was running for president.

Not of russia though. It was for Ukraine.

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/stat...356391936?s=20
    Or russian dumb fuck attempt at telling Putin that Prig is not gonna threaten his position. Shit propaganda aimed for dumb as rocks vatniks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Or russian dumb fuck attempt at telling Putin that Prig is not gonna threaten his position. Shit propaganda aimed for dumb as rocks vatniks.
    If putin has decided that prig wants his job it doesn't matter what prig attempts to tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    If putin has decided that prig wants his job it doesn't matter what prig attempts to tell him.
    Or it is aimed at the civilians for reason or another. No matter, like Twitter said, Prig is welcome to send his application for Hague.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better facilities than I would like but still, he's welcome to them. Scheveningen prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prig’s problem is that he himself isn’t really necessary to Russia so much as wagner as a whole.

He might just get rewarded with a polonium enriched diet if Putin and his closest cronies thinks he’s becoming too much of a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Prig’s problem is that he himself isn’t really necessary to Russia so much as wagner as a whole.

He might just get rewarded with a polonium enriched diet if Putin and his closest cronies thinks he’s becoming too much of a threat.
    I think he's mainly a threat to the people under putin. I think putin actually likes these rivalries. That why he allows Prig and Wagner after all.

The guy who decides who should get ammo and equipment is Shoigu. That's Prig's main rival.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    I think he's mainly a threat to the people under putin. I think putin actually likes these rivalries. That why he allows Prig and Wagner after all.

The guy who decides who should get ammo and equipment is Shoigu. That's Prig's main rival.
    Putin does. If they're busy pointing and accusing each other, who doesn't get pointed at? The puppet master at the top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any traction on getting Biden to send F16's to Ukraine? There has been bipartisan push to send them, but it seems Biden is holding out. He changed is mind on Abrams, so it's time to give them F16's as well.
    Last edited by Collegeguy; 2023-03-11 at 11:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Is there any traction on getting Biden to send F16's to Ukraine? There has been bipartisan push to send them, but it seems Biden is holding out. He changed is mind on Abrams, so it's time to give them F16's as well.
    As far as I know there's now 2 Ukrainian pilots in the US for evaluation. Planes are a totally different beast from tanks so they may very well take longer.

Spicy - Zakharova has admitted there is infighting in the Kremlin inner circle and pootie can't fix it.

https://twitter.com/TheStudyofWar/st...665648641?s=20

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile the Stalinist ratting culture is back in full force.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...orting-Ukraine

10+ Year Old Account
    Spicy - Zakharova has admitted there is infighting in the Kremlin inner circle and pootie can't fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Infighting? I'm so there for it, very odd though that she would admit to it.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I would be really careful buying into a Kremlin narrative that Putler has problems (I mean, we all know he has lots of them)), especially when it comes from the usual talking heads.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2023-03-12 at 09:17 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I would be really careful buying into a Kremlin narrative that Putler has problems (I mean, we all know he has lots of them)), especially when it comes from the usual talking heads.
    Quite. This could easily be a "the special operation is going badly not because of Putin, but because of his enemies!" followed by a "to solve the situation, we have started a purge. things will get better now, promise."
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Quite. This could easily be a "the special operation is going badly not because of Putin, but because of his enemies!" followed by a "to solve the situation, we have started a purge. things will get better now, promise."
    Equally likely is there's real trouble and putin is losing control and nobody is afraid of him anymore, while erring on the side of caution is not a bad idea I wouldn't be surprised if this is real. russia/The Soviet Union has a long tradition of infighting and power struggles when the old leader goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch: The Death Of Stalin. Hilarious movie.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Watch: The Death Of Stalin. Hilarious movie.
    And pretty accurate:

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Infighting? I'm so there for it, very odd though that she would admit to it.
    Someone get the pistols, the polonium bullets, and each person take 20 paces back. End this infighting ASAP!