Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Clarisan View Post
    What addon are you using for damage meter?
    That would be skada

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Eww, clicker friendly =/.

You can do things so much faster with binds.

But the UI does look very nice though just bind more.
    I've played for 7 years, as a clicker. Was in a top guild for my realm in BC, was always in top 3 on DPS, and a very decent tank. Some folks do fine as a clicker, others don't. It really doesn't matter, in the end. GCD is GCD. Mash a button 20 times in that time frame, or click it 5 times, the result is the same. But I do use *some* binds, just not every single thing.
    | i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz | Asus Z97 Pro Gamer | 32Gigs Kingston FuryX 1866 RAM | Kingston Predator M.2 240Gig SSD | 4x Intel 320 Series SATA II RAID 0 | Samsung 850 Pro OS X Drive | WD Red 1TB Media Drive | NVidia GTX 960 | Noctua NH-D15 | Dell S2340 IPS | Fractal Design Define R4 |

Quote Originally Posted by Gravewyrm View Post
    I've played for 7 years, as a clicker. Was in a top guild for my realm in BC, was always in top 3 on DPS, and a very decent tank. Some folks do fine as a clicker, others don't. It really doesn't matter, in the end. GCD is GCD. Mash a button 20 times in that time frame, or click it 5 times, the result is the same. But I do use *some* binds, just not every single thing.
    Yeah, you can definitely do alright in PvE as a clicker, if you've got the skillz

10+ Year Old Account
    http://wow.pixelperfekt.me/LyserUI_Raid01.jpg

You see the little yellow square on the paladin named "Odin" on my raid frames, does anyone know how to get rid of that? I'm using VuhDo, and that little square is bothering me more than it should. I don't really know what it's tracking. I'm guessing some kind of HoT or Shield, but I can't find the option to turn it off

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravewyrm View Post
    It doesn't change the fact that a "clicker" will always be less then what he could have been, that amount of time you spend looking at you're mouse pointer could have been spent looking at the fight and avoiding shit, especially when you have the bars at the bottom of the UI.
    And no matter how fast you are you will always end up loosing a few GCD's as a clicker, especially in high movement fights.
    The chance of clicking on the wrong spell is also increased.
    Overall, clicking is shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good news for anyone who was interested in my UI. I found the time to throw it together today between doing laundry, eating dinner, and getting ready for raid.

So here ya go, have at it..

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=22215

Let me know if there's any problems with it. I did compile it kind of quick, so I hope there's no errors. It's uploading now, so if you don't see it updated just yet, give it a few minutes

Here's a video of the updated UI in action for anyone interested..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2vC9...ature=youtu.be

Screenshots can be found on the WowInterface page for the UI.

If ya'll wanna go back and forth about clicking vs binding, go start an off topic thread imo

Here is my current WIP, comments/criticism welcome !

OOC

IC

Main bar at the bottom shows general and long CD's, pressing alt pages it to show professions.

Target debuffs change from grey to colored when ready to be recast, I'm probably going to incorporate short CD's in a similar fashion and get rid of the CD bar between the frames.

Addons used are :

Stuf
    Bartender4
    Weak Auras
    Chatter
    PhanxBuffs
    Pocket Plot
    NibWatchFrameAdvanced
    LitePanels
    Litestats
    Halopro
    Gnosis

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    It doesn't change the fact that a "clicker" will always be less then what he could have been, that amount of time you spend looking at you're mouse pointer could have been spent looking at the fight and avoiding shit, especially when you have the bars at the bottom of the UI.
    And no matter how fast you are you will always end up loosing a few GCD's as a clicker, especially in high movement fights.
    The chance of clicking on the wrong spell is also increased.
    Overall, clicking is shit.
    It depends on your ability to handle binds.
    There are reasons why people such as myself are resorting to multi-button mice, and keyboard alternatives like the Belkin n52te.
    I just do not have the physical capability to reach the simultaneous keys necessary for the degree of keybinding that some others can cope with.
    A click might be quicker than an action that can be found to be uncomfortable, which might be far more of an issue for some players than you think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post

It's xCT+
    Okay thanks

http://wow.pixelperfekt.me/LyserUI_Raid01.jpg
    You see the little yellow square on the paladin named "Odin" on my raid frames, does anyone know how to get rid of that? I'm using VuhDo, and that little square is bothering me more than it should. I don't really know what it's tracking. I'm guessing some kind of HoT or Shield, but I can't find the option to turn it off
    That seems to be a HOT. I can't check the exact names right now but look for a button " Hot Icons " on the " Panels " tab, then there should be several dropdown boxes in the lower right part of that vuhdo screen, they are numbers 1 - 7 now check which configuration your using in the left part of the vuhdo screen and which number your HOT has (i think its 6), change that dropdown box in the lower right.

Hope thats it,
    Greetz,
    Robert
    The Netherlands

well I think I have made final version of my UI

there you are:

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-05-08 at 10:36 AM.

__Edited due to dbl post.... O.o __
    Last edited by Gravewyrm; 2013-05-08 at 11:49 AM.
    | i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz | Asus Z97 Pro Gamer | 32Gigs Kingston FuryX 1866 RAM | Kingston Predator M.2 240Gig SSD | 4x Intel 320 Series SATA II RAID 0 | Samsung 850 Pro OS X Drive | WD Red 1TB Media Drive | NVidia GTX 960 | Noctua NH-D15 | Dell S2340 IPS | Fractal Design Define R4 |

Deleted
    Here's my new UI. Took about 5 hours throwing it together on Friday night. It's made specifically for Shadow Priests, but it also contains weak aura strings that make it usable for a Frost/Fire Mage and a Demonology/Affliction Warlock. There are also some strings for my low level Assassination Rogue, Survival/Beast Mastery Hunter, and Balance Druid. I don't have it bundled for release just yet, but I am hoping to do so Wednesday night for anyone who is interested.

Here's a few screenshots:

http://wow.pixelperfekt.me/LyserUI_Raid.jpg

http://wow.pixelperfekt.me/LyserUI_Raid02.jpg

And a short video of it in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ghJckj2EE

Comments or suggestions are always welcome. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out kgPanels soon and add a few borders to make things look a little neater
    Unitframes + DoT timers addon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Unitframes + DoT timers addon?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=22215

Deleted

Just changed a lot and would love some criticism

That is an amazing UI! Great work putting that together love the layout!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistbane View Post
    This is my UI for my WW Monk. Still tweaking it a tiny bit.

This is my UI For my DK. I have my WeakAuras setup for every spec.

Thanks a lot! Feel free to inbox me if you have any questions about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doujinshi View Post
    That is an amazing UI! Great work putting that together love the layout!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalistez View Post
    Here is my current WIP, comments/criticism welcome !

OOC

IC

Main bar at the bottom shows general and long CD's, pressing alt pages it to show professions.

Target debuffs change from grey to colored when ready to be recast, I'm probably going to incorporate short CD's in a similar fashion and get rid of the CD bar between the frames.

Addons used are :

Stuf
    Bartender4
    Weak Auras
    Chatter
    PhanxBuffs
    Pocket Plot
    NibWatchFrameAdvanced
    LitePanels
    Litestats
    Halopro
    Gnosis
    Fantastic. Few UI's are as clean as this, love it. Would you mind putting up a few of your details on how you went about doing this?

Few things though. Tool-tip doesn't match and is kinda off from the whole feel. Also, the bar in between is off as well, seems kinda odd.
    Last edited by Anprionsa; 2013-05-08 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    That would be skada
    How did you separate the bars from the title?