Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Cant tell for sure since im basically stupidly blind when it comes to these things but are the boss frames 1 pixel off from map?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TTUGrL4.png[/ IMG]

Yeah they're off.

Deleted
    Been alot of Elvui drama latetly so thought id try a twist of it with some other crap. what ive gotten so far:
    Lorti UI
    Recount or Skada?
    DBM or BigWigs
    Unitframes Stufz?
    Raidframes?
    Castbar addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Spuitelf View Post
    -

Lorti UI
    Yes
    Recount or Skada?
    Skada
    DBM or BigWigs
    BW
    Unitframes Stufz?
    Elvui
    Raidframes?
    Elvui
    Castbar addon?
    Elvui
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    It is indeed Stuf. Target frame is to the right! No focus frame unfortunately, but if you know how to work the addons you can easily just copy the target frame and place it somewhere suitable.

P.S. we're in the same guild, gurl!

Attempt at a protection warrior UI. I haven't gotten it to 90 yet so all I know is dungeon tanking..
    sweet jesus ;p pretty ones.

i will give a cookie for same player frames config with weakauras in done in elvui :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Attempt at a protection warrior UI. I haven't gotten it to 90 yet so all I know is dungeon tanking..
    Creative as always. How did you do the shield? I'm curious how you got the reverse fill to look somewhat metallic (as opposed to a flat color). I assume the shield is custom artwork for each half, laid side by side?
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

It is indeed Stuf. Target frame is to the right! No focus frame unfortunately, but if you know how to work the addons you can easily just copy the target frame and place it somewhere suitable.

P.S. we're in the same guild, gurl!

A little curious how you got that emblem in the middle with WA, trying to do something similar for death knight with procs and runic power but cant seem to find anything like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Otzsx View Post
    New pvp UI, wip

Keeping blizz unitframes because I can't stand any unitframe addons, datatext in right and combat text will be changed. Maybe thinking about a castbar addon.
    Hates unit frame addons, uses them for party frames.

Wat.

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    Did good on my promise and finished the warlock specs. No lock spells in the vid, though. Just too many to show, so I didn't bother. I'm sure I'll come up with something better for Demon Form during a sleepless night.
    Any chance we could get an upload of the Warlock Class Icons? Would greatly appreciate even a raw product frankly.

Everything was put up yesterday on the pastebin. I don't know what you mean by icons. The crest in the middle or spell cooldown icons?

Everything was put up yesterday on the pastebin. I don't know what you mean by icons. The crest in the middle or spell cooldown icons?
    The crest, yes. All the textures seem to be missing unless I simply am not looking in the right place. Apologize if I'm not descriptive enough, relatively new to WeakAuras. I have attempted to make my own but I simply am not knowledgeable enough with converting to TGA and having it work in any fashion with WA's.
    Last edited by Astromedes; 2014-04-19 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by digitallyatomic View Post
    The crest, yes. All the textures seem to be missing unless I simply am not looking in the right place. Apologize if I'm not descriptive enough, relatively new to WeakAuras. I have attempted to make my own but I simply am not knowledgeable enough with converting to TGA and having it work in any fashion with WA's.
    Nah, it was my mistake. I forgot the crests are on my dropbox and not pastebin. You can find it on the first video. I'll have to add it later.

Nah, it was my mistake. I forgot the crests are on my dropbox and not pastebin. You can find it on the first video. I'll have to add it later.
    Yes! I found them. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, now to find the other TGA's for the specs and other auras from your customui folder. lol

where to once again put those ugly nasty Bigwigs bars...

Deleted
    Hey guys!

I've been tinkering a bit on my Hunter's UI, specifically the weak auras as I've grown tired of my old setup.
    I'd love to hear what you think, good or bad!

http://imgur.com/we2GhEJ

http://imgur.com/ppSfZI1

http://imgur.com/VGPSjvW

http://imgur.com/h1uWq3E

Just as a general explanation; on top of the focus bar is a cooldown bar for the main nuke. right in the center there is a model showing that the nuke is ready.
    on bottom there is a reminder wether my DoTs are missing on the target or wehen they are below 5 sec duration.
    There are also reminders for main CD as BM, as well as a timer for how long that's up, as well as an internal cooldown for survival's procc Lock and Load.
    Long Cooldowns are shown by the icons at the bottom. other rotational CDs are the white ball to the right(Glaive Toss/Barrage) as well as a red one to the left for my execute.

I'm looking forward to feedback!
    Last edited by mmocb0fde41e50; 2014-04-19 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by qweez View Post
    Would it be possible for you upload or somehow share the StUF settings you're using?
    http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1397911170 The UI at it's current state. Just copy the Stuf variables in the WTF folder as well as the actual addon and I think you're set.

Did good on my promise and finished the warlock specs. No lock spells in the vid, though. Just too many to show, so I didn't bother. I'm sure I'll come up with something better for Demon Form during a sleepless night.

Looks great as always! The demon form art looks awesome, what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    How did you do the shield? I'm curious how you got the reverse fill to look somewhat metallic (as opposed to a flat color). I assume the shield is custom artwork for each half, laid side by side?
    A little curious how you got that emblem in the middle with WA, trying to do something similar for death knight with procs and runic power but cant seem to find anything like it.
    I googled "shield" and took the first best thing. Opened up Gimp and cropped out the inner part and made it a seperate texture. Made it a progress texture in WeakAuras and cropped it in half.

Not the best at explaining but yeah.. It's in the download file if you want to have a closer look.

I googled "shield" and took the first best thing. Opened up Gimp and cropped out the inner part and made it a seperate texture. Made it a progress texture in WeakAuras and cropped it in half.

Not the best at explaining but yeah.. It's in the download file if you want to have a closer look.
    That sounds.. extremly confusing, bare in mind im new to doing Uis this way so alot to learn still. but gimp is?

The way im sorta looking into is having a circle with split of Bloodpresence icon and frostpresence (for health and RP), and some shizzle between them to make it look nice. but damn seems like i might took some water over my head in this haha
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2014-04-19 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Hates unit frame addons, uses them for party frames.

Wat.
    It's the test mode of the arena frame addon, which shows party frame too.

That sounds.. extremly confusing, bare in mind im new to doing Uis this way so alot to learn still. but gimp is?

The way im sorta looking into is having a circle with split of Bloodpresence icon and frostpresence (for health and RP), and some shizzle between them to make it look nice. but damn seems like i might took some water over my head in this haha
    Gimp is a free alternative to Photoshop. You're gonna have to do that in photoshop (or gimp). Find images of the two icons, crop them out and basically make some art.. I'm no expert on how to do that but I'm sure there are tutorials out there. If not, maybe someone on here might be willing to help you

10+ Year Old Account
    That's pretty neat. I've only ever made "flat" progress textures (like the standard Weak Auras circle cut in half), so I wondered if you had to do anything special to create a progress texture that actually has some...texture, like that metallic look. I'll have to play around with some custom textures.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Any recommendations for fonts that are similar to the default? I used to use Gentium Plus in another life.