There aren't many sources of chaos damage, but damn do chaos snakes hurt like a bitch when you're at -60

10+ Year Old Account
    On the plus side, just completed my first Labyrinth, was an ABSOLUTE cakewalk .

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    On the plus side, just completed my first Labyrinth, was an ABSOLUTE cakewalk .

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!
    Eh, i need to do that too.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Eh, i need to do that too.
    Tbh, after struggling with it at level 30, I went back in after finishing act four at around 40 and it was a joke how easy it was... I barely needed to pay attention to mechanics during the boss fights and could practically go AFK during the normal fights without taking any damage.

It's REALLY worth it, if only for the loot and glove enchant, the ascension is just a bonus

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Tbh, after struggling with it at level 30, I went back in after finishing act four at around 40 and it was a joke how easy it was... I barely needed to pay attention to mechanics during the boss fights and could practically go AFK during the normal fights without taking any damage.

It's REALLY worth it, if only for the loot and glove enchant, the ascension is just a bonus
    Yeah, i was basically oneshotted by everything and even now i'm pretty fragile (hell i finished act4 at lvl 42 with 600hp and now i stand around 900). but i suppose that if i can do fine in cruel, i can tackle normal Lab.

Side note. Blade Flurry + CWC + Vortex = awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, i was basically oneshotted by everything and even now i'm pretty fragile (hell i finished act4 at lvl 42 with 600hp and now i stand around 900). but i suppose that if i can do fine in cruel, i can tackle normal Lab.

Side note. Blade Flurry + CWC + Vortex = awesome.
    You're a braver man than me! I can't play squishy characters, I just get nuked. My character is just a walking collection of Shield passives, tied up with Fortitude and Resistance Aura.

You're a braver man than me! I can't play squishy characters, I just get nuked. My character is just a walking collection of Shield passives, tied up with Fortitude and Resistance Aura.
    I want to try a triple herald build.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to try a triple herald build.
    I don't know what that means . But do it, what's the worst that can happen?

Less than 1h before the Content Update 3.0.0/Act Five Announcement, I wonderrrr

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2017-02-14 at 09:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Six new Acts what the fug.

Deleted
    Wow, ok, that was unexpected. Awesome though! Looking forward to playing it again in June/July.

Finally!
    Six new acts
    a single playthrough.

Part Two: The Gods are Rising
    Your triumph over the Beast has had unforeseen consequences. The dormant gods of Wraeclast, once suppressed by the beast, have regained their divine powers. In Part Two, a set of five new Acts, you will weave through both new and recognisable locations throughout Wraeclast, witness the results of your past deeds, and even confront the gods themselves.
    finally the end of Normal -> Cruel -> Nightmare. Now it's gonna be: Act 1 -> 2 -> 3 ->4 -> 5 -> Wraeclast, Gods went berserk -> 6 -> 7 -> 8 -> 9 -> 10

So I am guessing this is the end of PoE? Considering that they have once said 10 acts = no more content. Also, these 6-10 acts seem like rushed + reused maaany assets from the current map pool. No more creativity :P
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2017-02-14 at 09:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Finally!

finally the end of Normal -> Cruel -> Nightmare.

So I am guessing this is the end of PoE? Considering that they have once said 10 acts = no more content.
    na, not the end.

Oh there's plenty more content coming in the future. We just accelerated the schedule of this major story arc
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile...mised/ddqxe5c/

Oh, so they are removing multiple difficulties? Thanks god. As much as i love leveling in PoE, it's annoying doing the same quests three times in a row. Now i'm really interested in coming back once again and play something new.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Six acts... Holy Balls. That's a lot to do.

The modular defense system intrigues me highly. I kinda hope it's not strictly linear and gives some flexibility in how you advance your divine defense (or whatever it's called).

Well I didn't expect 6 Acts plus all the changes, they must be working some long hours over there at GGG! I'm seriously excited for this and can't wait for a set date for release so I can plan some time off!

Deleted
    Holy fuck. I've never been more excited to a PoE expansion than ever before! Sucks I can't play it for a few months but holy shit!

Can't believe they managed to do so many new acts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn man, this looks pretty freakin amazing... Shame it's not coming till June/July, but still DAMN, very nice.

GREAT trailer, love the sound of these freaking SIX new acts, love the sound of the defensive GOD POWAH... I really can't complain about any of it, tbh .

EDIT: Huh... So I just had a thought.

If they're scrapping Cruel/Merciless in favour of further acts instead (which looks great btw)... Do you think they'll address my previous complaint and remove the resistence nerf in higher difficulty? Or do you think we'll just get hit with it when we enter the later acts, instead of when we increase the difficulty?
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2017-02-15 at 12:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Doing completely away with it would make no sense.
    Eh, I'd say that with the new system, KEEPING it makes less sense. The Resist nerf was part of the scaling from Normal to Cruel to Merciless.

Thing is, it's a slightly lazy way, IMO, of making the curve steeper.

They've learned A LOT since then, and based on what I've seen from the brief previews of the Act 6+ boss fights, they're already CRAZY tough, I don't really see why they even need to keep the resist nerf around, when they can just make the bosses sufficiently difficult in their own right.