what the absolute fuck are you talking about? Alleria doesnt have some naaru

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I was thinking about Il'gynoth's quotes again, and this patch 8.2 does give definite meaning to some of them. Il'gynoth seems to have been talking about the Old Gods' involvement with BfA all the time.

Generic stuff:

Curse of flesh and Azerite, it seems.

8.2 stuff:

Azshara talks about Magni being used as a pawn for N'Zoth, as the Heart of Azeroth is the key to free the Old God.

Azshara also speaks of meeting her in the Circle of Stars, and we know she plans to use us to free N'Zoth.

Also, this patch indicates that Sylvanas is working with N'Zoth and Azshara in some way. It starts with her getting Xal'atath (the Torch to guide her way) and then sending Horde and Alliance to Azshara's trap.

Still unclear:

Who's the lord of ravens?
    What are the three lies?
    What are the five keys?
    Her third death, it's either about Alleria or Sylvanas. And seems to hint at how this expansion will end.
    And the last one, I'm convinced it's the Sunwell.

-----------------------------

Also, some other tidbits in Ogmot’s journal:

Clearly, it’s about 8.2.

So, is the next one 8.3?

And the last one is about the lies:

So, a wild prediction:

Sylvanas will lead the Horde into another major battle against the Alliance as a distraction.

Meanwhile, who Sylvanas sent to Azshara's trap? Lor'themar. Is it to leave Quel'thalas vulnerable? Is Sylvanas going to bring Xal'atath to the Sunwell?

And, since Xal'atath is emptied of its original host entity, what if N'Zoth made a backup plan should Azshara fail? What if he, or another entity that answers to him, is inside the dagger, only waiting a massive power source to corrupt to the Void and manifest itself?

What if last patch is Quel'thalas? And last raid is around the corrupted Sunwell?
    Last war front of both alliance and horde defend or attack silver moon against the forces of Sylvanas?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    what the absolute fuck are you talking about? Alleria doesnt have some naaru
    uh.. L'ura? The Fallen Naaru we fought at the seat of the Triumvirate and the essence she absorbed at the end?

Sylvanas doesn't give a shit about the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    uh.. L'ura? The Fallen Naaru we fought at the seat of the Triumvirate and the essence she absorbed at the end?
    I don't think the whispers are from Lura just from the void itself.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    yeah that stuff was just a power stuff that naaru is gone. It doesnt exist anymore what is in her brain is the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think the whispers are from Lura just from the void itself.
    Yes, that's a possibility too. She absorbed two void cores in MacAree and I personally had almost forgotten that L'ura was even a thing until I looked up something in the comic and noticed that Sylvanas yells at her about having been twisted by a "FALLEN NAARU" (in caps and bolded^^) and it stuck in my head since. I can't imagine that Sylvanas is outraged by the blasphemy of this, so my guess was it must have been something else that made her say this in that moment.

Why would Sylvanas bring back an Old God to life? That's not good for the Horde, it risks even more for her life to end to and since allegedly the Void doesn't like her, it would make her an idiot.
    What if N'Zoth offers her protection against Death?
    Her first and foremost objective is to avoid her ultimate death and the eternity of suffering that is waiting for her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Last war front of both alliance and horde defend or attack silver moon against the forces of Sylvanas?
    May not even be a warfront. Thought it would be interesting to have one.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    So with Vulpera being a Allied Race in the future if they are added, what achievements do you think we need in order to recruit them into the Horde?

Probably maybe Voldunai Rep Exatled and Vol'dun questline done and explored?

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Good point. Blizz really doesn't need the Vulpera starting zone to be much of anything. Adding a portal to the Vulpera hideaway alongside a few Horde guards (extra protection) would probably be all they'd need for a Vulpera home city. I really want them to have that little caravan either in Orgrimmar or right outside of Orgrimmar (around those huts in the front) selling wares and/or touring the area. It might be a nice touch if they brought the caravan with them to various events...perhaps Brewfest has the usual tents as well as a caravan parked in the same area.

What I'm honestly most anxious for with Vulpera as an Allied Race is the unlock quest/scenario. There are so many fun ways you could take it...finding a better home in Vol'dun, trying to make peace with the Sethrak, building a strong new caravan, breaking down the last of the Faithless, or perhaps researching and learning some of the past of the Vulpera race. There are a ton of good directions that could go.
    I think I'm up for that...

Vulpera could bring new stuff to the Brewfest as well etc...

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyLegalBear View Post
    I think it's time for a new race. Well, for next expansion.
    That's just you man, but I think they would be perfect...
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2019-04-19 at 02:22 AM.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    What if N'Zoth offers her protection against Death?
    Her first and foremost objective is to avoid her ultimate death and the eternity of suffering that is waiting for her.
    And yet the Void hates her, I really doubt that. Even if N'zoth offered it to her, she wouldn't accept it and be a pawn and or servant. Much like Azshara she prefers to rule her own ship if you get my meaning.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

And yet the Void hates her, I really doubt that. Even if N'zoth offered it to her, she wouldn't accept it and be a pawn and or servant. Much like Azshara she prefers to rule her own ship if you get my meaning.
    i don't think the void hates anyone except the light. it wants everyone to embrace it.

i think everyone misreads that specific part of that comic every single time.

the void is just playing on alleria's fear and revulsion at what sylvanas has become, like it plays on every single insecurity any wielder of it has. there's no reason to have read that in any other way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I think that was done with that one Windrunner comic in which the Void told Alleria to kill Sylvanas...
    Still too, I wonder if the Old Gods will use that too their advantage...
    For the Horde!

Shaggy, go back to the old avatar so I know it's you earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i don't think the void hates anyone except the light. it wants everyone to embrace it.

i think everyone misreads that specific part of that comic every single time.

the void is just playing on alleria's fear and revulsion at what sylvanas has become, like it plays on every single insecurity any wielder of it has. there's no reason to have read that in any other way.
    Yes. The void is not above corrupting enemies into allies. It may fear Death, but if an undead is willing to make a bargain, why not take it?
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I will say just one more thing about the "doomsayers".

You know what's most interesting about them? It's the existence of a cycle. In the thread for an expansion X, person A is a "doomsayer" and persons B, C, D, E, F are calling him that and talking between themselves about how non-doomsaying and honorary they are. Then expansion X+1 comes, and person B converts to be a "doomsayer", too. They are ducking it out together with A vs persons C, D, E, F and newcomers G and H. Some of C, D, E, F are fighting the supposed "doomsaying" less readily, too. Maybe D just quits. Then expansion X+2 comes, and C joins A and B and also starts talking a little more critical than before. After some time, he also becomes a "doomsayer". A, B and C fight E, F, G, H, I, J. And so it goes.

The message: you are also going to be a doomsayer. The only way you can escape it is if you get so disinterested / dissatisfied with the game that you just drop it.

Take it from a certified doomsayer.
    I mean do you not remember be back in WoD and Legion beta discussion? I've been with the game on here since Cata. I'm not optimistic about the game. Call me dumb for still believing it can be good, but I do. I am very happy with how you have been carrying yourself the last few weeks/months though. I used to just ignore your posts, but now I'm reading them and even agreeing with some things. You provide constructive criticism now. In the past, you were just a straight up Doomsayer imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Oh yeah, and then there's you.
    Good to know the guy who got banned multiple times for derailing threads is around to remind me how it really is I guess, seeing how thin my skin is ofc.
    He's been behaving himself really well this time.

- - - Updated - - -

What is Nzoth scurries away and we don't see him for a while, but Cthun is the final boss of the expansion. He was revived either by the power of Sargeras's sword, or the Chame of the heart is close to his prison, so it revives him. Silthus zone revamped as our final zone. Reworked Anh'Quiraj dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Vulpera could bring new stuff to the Brewfest as well etc...
    Curious, what do you think they should bring? Or for that matter, what should some of the other races bring...brew-wise, at least? Some are more obvious (Dwarves, Dark Iron, Nightborne, Pandaren, etc), but I'm particularly interested in what certain races would bring. I'd think Vulpera would go for the hard liquor...something to get the buzz fast without having to carry too much weight. Void Elves would be particularly interesting here...do they just grab a mug of something scary out of a Void Rift, beat down the tentacle coming out of the mug, and tell you to drink up?

Curious, what do you think they should bring? Or for that matter, what should some of the other races bring...brew-wise, at least? Some are more obvious (Dwarves, Dark Iron, Nightborne, Pandaren, etc), but I'm particularly interested in what certain races would bring. I'd think Vulpera would go for the hard liquor...something to get the buzz fast without having to carry too much weight. Void Elves would be particularly interesting here...do they just grab a mug of something scary out of a Void Rift, beat down the tentacle coming out of the mug, and tell you to drink up?
    some kind of hallucinogenic cactus brew, another with a bee venom extract.

just based on the kind of stuff they had in questing through there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah and seeing on how there is a drinking game now then the races can have more different drinks they made...
    Really want to see the Ogres updated too with the WoD model and don't have to see the old vanilla one anymore...

Do you think the Dark Irons will still ruin the Brewfest Drink Feast or have a different thing going on for them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    some kind of hallucinogenic cactus brew, another with a bee venom extract.

just based on the kind of stuff they had in questing through there.
    "Drink at your own risk"
    For the Horde!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Yeah and seeing on how there is a drinking game now then the races can have more different drinks they made...
    Really want to see the Ogres updated too with the WoD model and don't have to see the old vanilla one anymore...

Do you think the Dark Irons will still ruin the Brewfest Drink Feast or have a different thing going on for them?

- - - Updated - - -

"Drink at your own risk"
    It would feel strange (at least on the Alliance side) for Dark Iron Dwarves to come and ruin Brewfest then again not all Dark Iron Dwarves are in the Alliance.
    #TeamNecromancer #TeamDragonIsles

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphetLord View Post
    It would feel strange (at least on the Alliance side) for Dark Iron Dwarves to come and ruin Brewfest then again not all Dark Iron Dwarves are in the Alliance.
    Dark iron dwarves attacking could easily be rewritten to be about drunk DI hooligans attacking instead of DI maliciously attacking.