10+ Year Old Account
    These people are god damn insane.

And they had the gall to claim Democrats treated President Obama like he was the Messiah.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    These people are god damn insane.

And they had the gall to claim Democrats treated President Obama like he was the Messiah.
    We see it here regularly with they usual shitposters. They claim no dem or liberal media source ever criticized Obama on a particular subject. Then the articles and old post get shown, then they cower back to their moms basements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Maybe he is . . . the Joker?
    "Wana know how I got this tan?"

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    We see it here regularly with they usual shitposters. They claim no dem or liberal media source ever criticized Obama on a particular subject. Then the articles and old post get shown, then they cower back to their moms basements.
    That's not really what that article is about, it's a whole other level of wtf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well folks, we have an official headcount for the Trump Tulsa Belly Flop, and it's even more humiliating for Trump than we thought: It was just under 6,200 people, barely a third of the arenas capacity.
    Meanwhile Dan Rather with the zinger:

Paging Sean Spicer for a crowd estimate in Tulsa
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Nellise View Post
    That's not really what that article is about, it's a whole other level of wtf.
    True, but any chance to point out the bad faith posters the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strangely enough, I don’t find Trump’s obsession with...I’d say Watergate but that’d be confusing. Anyway. You see the same thing with the ramp, and his refusal to wear a mask, and his continued lying about his health - there is no room in a fascist world for the physically infirm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

God that article was horrifying to read. A cult of zealots that will gladly drink the kool-aid only after they have killed all the "non believers".

10+ Year Old Account
    Well folks, we have an official headcount for the Trump Tulsa Belly Flop, and it's even more humiliating for Trump than we thought: It was just under 6,200 people, barely a third of the arenas capacity.
    Um...how many ticket applications did that tweet say they had? I could have sworn we saw a tweet saying hundreds of thousands.

The president told @johnrobertsFox the protesters are all paid actors. https://t.co/ea3AYgapCJ
    https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status...859651584?s=19

This is one projecting mofo.

Trump will use every excuse in the book.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    They...really broke into cheers and applause because he drank from a small glass with one hand?

And we're still supposed to believe this isn't a fucking cult?

This is a fucking cult.
    That and sadly we have an adult population with so much hate and resentment that triggering the liberals is all they have.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    That and sadly we have an adult population with so much hate and resentment that triggering the liberals is all they have.
    Hate for what? Resentment for what?
    Most Trump supporters are boomers/old gen Xers, and they had it much easier than everyone else
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I actually thought they'd moved on from this bullshit. Should have known better.
    It's a hoax, and if it isn't it was someone else's fault, and if it wasn't you can't sue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Maybe he is . . . the Joker?
    Hey... you just figured out the reasoning behind alt right knob polishing off Trump...

- - - Updated - - -

I actually thought they'd moved on from this bullshit. Should have known better.
    Covid is still responsible for Trump’s falling number, while lying by blaming others, is far more easy than having the aptitude in leading the country.

The more nuanced implication, is combining the attacks on China with Bolton’s revelation of Trump groveling in front of China to help with elections, to the point he praised their concentration camps. In that context, this is a bargaining chip, where quid pro quo is solely dependent on Trump rhetoric. As Trump put it to the Mexican President, on a call that resulted in all Trump communications becoming secret, if they scratch Trump’s back, he will do the same for them... we are an investigation of Biden and praise of Trump away, from China being our greatest ally.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Regarding that KPop thing, it's like Trump supporters suddenly get to experience what it's like to be on the receiving end of bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Hey... you just figured out the reasoning behind alt right knob polishing off Trump...

- - - Updated - - -

Covid is still responsible for Trump’s falling number, while lying by blaming others, is far more easy than having the aptitude in leading the country.

The more nuanced implication, is combining the attacks on China with Bolton’s revelation of Trump groveling in front of China to help with elections, to the point he praised their concentration camps. In that context, this is a bargaining chip, where quid pro quo is solely dependent on Trump rhetoric. As Trump put it to the Mexican President, on a call that resulted in all Trump communications becoming secret, if they scratch Trump’s back, he will do the same for them... we are an investigation of Biden and praise of Trump away, from China being our greatest ally.
    I mean... define falling? There were over 500,000 people watching the stream and protesters/rioters shutting down the entrance way for people to attend.

Compare that to Biden's rally and well... I guess you can claim its still to early to say it matters.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/trump-...-philadelphia/

Oh, nice, someone that actually give a shit about the health and safety of Americans.
    He is channeling the popularity and support I haven't seen since jeb bush!

Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    I mean... define falling? There were over 500,000 people watching the stream and protesters/rioters shutting down the entrance way for people to attend.

Compare that to Biden's rally and well... I guess you can claim its still to early to say it matters.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/trump-...-philadelphia/
    Wow, a private community roundtable was a lot smaller than a rally? I AM SHOOK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    Uhm... you are comparing Biden’s unadvertised town hall, to Trump’s MAGA return to show the silent majority is ready to die for Trump?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

You know things are desperate when the trolls can only say "well...well...YOUR guy had a small crowd too!"