Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Doubly ironic because Pence spokesdemon Katie Miller is trying to shame Harris for being cautious about COVID when she caught and recovered from it herself.
    Who better to tell Scared Kamala that it's a whole lotta nothing and she just needs to get over it!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yale health professional says Trump is being treated like he is in his 10th day of infection. Which could mean he was infected last Wednesday, and the symptom just caught up with him - but I'm not sure, and it appears the entire White House staff is in some way or another lying to the public about the situation.
    @alexw - would they treat someone with steroids in this situation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    I just wish that in a time like this we could not politicize this something like this and showed compassion to people that are struggling with this. It's real,
    -- the pastor in question

He does know he attended a Trump event, right? Trump, as in the one who just said COVID-19 was nothing to worry about and that Biden was weak for never catching it?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure he does. But his team, Team Trump, was put on the honor system andi then immediately infected a bunch of people, so, I don't think his opinio counts for much.

I agree with @Edge- I dare Pence to bring this up. Or, you know, forfeit.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and by all accounts Trump has ordered himself discharged. Neat. Hey Biden, you can turn the attack ads back on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Oh, and by all accounts Trump has ordered himself discharged. Neat. Hey Biden, you can turn the attack ads back on.
    Not verified but the least untrustworthy Conway seems to think that Trump's appearance of good health is being feigned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I haven't seen this many people upset over Trump's discharge since he paid off that sex worker with campaign funds!

She'd hardly be alone. This is the "Form over substance" presidency in every way. I have no doubts they're overmedicating him so he can look lucid and coherent for a few minutes during a car ride and then it's back to the IV and bed. The lack of any clear information from the WH backs this up, if he was doing well they'd be blowing up the internet with pictures and video and bragging about how he beat the virus in record time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    She'd hardly be alone. This is the "Form over substance" presidency in every way. I have no doubts they're overmedicating him so he can look lucid and coherent for a few minutes during a car ride and then it's back to the IV and bed. The lack of any clear information from the WH backs this up, if he was doing well they'd be blowing up the internet with pictures and video and bragging about how he beat the virus in record time.
    Yeah, especially since it's become clear that there's no sympathy bounce for him.

@cubby to answer your earlier question based on my own experiences in healthcare, yes, steroids can be useful in managing infections that have autoimmune effects - but the thing which doesn't jive here is that you wouldn't be giving them to someone with a 'mild' case. Prednisone and dexamethasone both have immunosuppressant effects which you do not want in a 'mild' case where the body is still able to fight infection; for a severe case, though, it makes less of a difference since the immune system is pretty much haywire by that point regardless.

Oh, keep in mind that all of this shit is literally palliative; it just masks symptoms and has little if any bearing on whether or not he's still contagious, which he most certainly is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Well, the kid forced her mom to admit that ahe has Corona. So there's that.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Someone already posted it... but look at the Herman Caine timeline.

He's on steroids so he probably feels pretty good right now... this will probably change in the next few days.

Trump is a selfish narcisistic Bastard.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Yeah, especially since it's become clear that there's no sympathy bounce for him.

@cubby to answer your earlier question based on my own experiences in healthcare, yes, steroids can be useful in managing infections that have autoimmune effects - but the thing which doesn't jive here is that you wouldn't be giving them to someone with a 'mild' case. Prednisone and dexamethasone both have immunosuppressant effects which you do not want in a 'mild' case where the body is still able to fight infection; for a severe case, though, it makes less of a difference since the immune system is pretty much haywire by that point regardless.

Oh, keep in mind that all of this shit is literally palliative; it just masks symptoms and has little if any bearing on whether or not he's still contagious, which he most certainly is.
    Thank you for the info. Very telling that Trump seems to be essentially creating a COVID ICU in the White House, including new medical staff (housing being set up outside the White House). And from what you are saying, a confirmed treatment Trump just recently received is not for someone "out of the woods" but in fact for someone who is playing patty-cake with the Big Bad Wolf.

And of course he's still highly contagious, something he obviously cares nothing about. I've never seen a better candidate for a ventilator.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Trump took his mask off as soon as he got back to the White House....
    Good thing he's at his hom...wait, the White House is the peoples house? Well it's a good thing he's at the peoples house alon...wait, it's packed with political and non-political staffers? DAMNIT ALL.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    See above...Trump is just beyond words at this point.

He's so orange in this footage.

Alright. At this point I'm just going to say that Trump is clearly a sociopath.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    He's so orange in this footage.
    It must be to hide the fact his body was showing signs of being at deaths door.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Susan Collins was wrong.

He didn't learn his lesson.
    Putin khuliyo

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Alright. At this point I'm just going to say that Trump is clearly a sociopath.
    Aren’t sociopaths violent ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    You mean, like, capable of killing two hundred fifteen thousand people?

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Not always. It's mostly just not giving a shit about the wellbeing or feelings of other people. Which is 100% Trump. As has been clearly displayed in both his car jackoff session yesterday and his removing of the mask before entering the White House today.