Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    If Biden wins this election, I think the GOP will go out of their way to distance themselves from Trump.

Not because they care about a moral compass or anything or because trump is an abjectly terrible person, but because he lost them the presidency and forced a lot of their voters into the opposing party.

And seeing as they can run the party any way they want... they could just change their operating procedure to only allow GOP-sanctioned candidates to run.
    It's really not up to them though the question will be if the base will continue to follow him.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    watching cnn very early polling
    trump winning by same margin in red districts BUT overall higher percentage for biden with less 3rd party support
    It's all Indiana and Kentucky. It's like running a poll on whether folks like Genghis Khan within the Mongol horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still at work... but, will be partaking in:

Cookies by Funky Monkey
    Wedding Cake Distillate by Crystal Clear

In about an hour and 30... go go automation!!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

So, how's biden doing in KY?

And where i can see district level data?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    No the we weren't.

I said it is in the Orlando AREA, because it is considered the Orlando AREA. Just fucking stop.
    My guy, you said UCF is in the middle of Orlando and posted as if then UCF precinct is big as the schools population - was actually hoping you had more info on that because I was interested if they finally made it easier for students (who live on and off campus) to just vote at the school. Otherwise I'm willing to bet it's cut up like a jigsaw over there, and like I hinted at, with many students not even voting in Orange County despite living right off campus.

Truth is that the school is on the outskirts of Orlando. Hell a lot of people who live Orlando have no idea where UCF is because it's so far out of the way.

All that matters when people are trying to figure out where they can vote and what's on their ballot.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    hour and a half til Texas polls close. Results should be reasonably fast given it is notoriously difficult to do absentee here.
    Um...didn't Texas have like 90% of their 2016 vote numbers in before today? Or am I thinking of another state.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    hour and a half til Texas polls close. Results should be reasonably fast given it is notoriously difficult to do absentee here.
    I believe in ya'll!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Hungry for NUMBERS? The AP Votecast is here for you
    https://www.npr.org/2020/11/03/92947...otecast-survey

The AP VoteCast is a demographic breakdown who is voting in this election. One number that pops out to me here is that women are +7 relative to men. In the 2018 Blue Wave election women were +4, so that seems like a really significant difference, given the massive gender divide regarding support for Biden and Trump respectively.

Family is hungry for homemade pizzas ....
    Yeah, threatening women's rights then insulting women probably wasn't the best play on Trump's part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Um...didn't Texas have like 90% of their 2016 vote numbers in before today? Or am I thinking of another state.
    Florida was high, I don't think it was that high.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I don’t know if I have ever been this anxious in my life. Fuck’s sake America do one thing right...

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    My guy, you said UCF is in the middle of Orlando and posted as if then UCF precinct is big as the schools population - was actually hoping you had more info on that because I was interested if they finally made it easier for students (who live on and off campus) to just vote at the school. Otherwise I'm willing to bet it's cut up like a jigsaw over there, and like I hinted at, with many students not even voting in Orange County despite living right off campus.

Truth is that the school is on the outskirts of Orlando. Hell a lot of people who live Orlando have no idea where UCF is because it's so far out of the way.

All that matters when people are trying to figure out where they can vote and what's on their ballot.
    No i didn't. I said "Orlando AREA", go back and read it then come back and apologize, because this the stupidest hill a person can die on.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Not to deviate too much from the current topic, but I've been very impressed with the Japanese whiskies. Clear descendants from scotch.
    Agreed. Same thing about going off-topic but what's the day to get drunk on good stuff if not today? If you enjoy the Japanese whiskies, Hibiki Harmony is probably my favourite. It's Master Select edition was the bottle I proposed with to my wife.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Valdhammer View Post
    I don’t know if I have ever been this anxious in my life. Fuck’s sake America do one thing right...
    They need some Jota in their lives. Spruce them up a bit.

Fayette county- 51% of report in

Hillary got 69,778 votes

Biden already at 61,260
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    100%, but the vast majority was in person.

https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...n-pennsylvania

PA Republicans are spreading lies and misinformation on social media in an attempt to question the legitimacy of the vote there. Twitter is thankfully restricting access to some of the bullshit, but it speaks volumes that Republicans are so fuckin terrified of voters actually voting. Still.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    They need some Jota in their lives. Spruce them up a bit.
    Aye. Jota the Biden Vota

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    So, how's biden doing in KY?

And where i can see district level data?
    https://www.politico.com/2020-electi...lts/president/

Merry Electionmas

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Fayette county- 51% of report in

Hillary got 69,778 votes

Biden already at 61,260
    which state? there are a few fayette counties.

Our early voting numbers surpassed the 2016 votes on either last Thursday or Friday.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.