Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Imagine having a President who doesn't spent ten minutes ranting about how he can walk down a ramp . . .
    It did give us this kick ass song, though.

Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    It did give us this kick ass song, though.

You know, the most disturbing thing about that image is it reminds me of the exploding head from Total Recall with Arnold. He is about as smart as that head too.

Honestly this is a really fitting end for Trump. He deserves to exit in absolute disgrace.

I know it's unrealistic that he'll leave the WH kicking and screaming, dragged by secret service, but I at least hope when he contests this legally, his team just ends up proving how legitimate Biden's victory is and he's further disgraced.

I'm ready to heal.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    Honestly this is a really fitting end for Trump. He deserves to exit in absolute disgrace.

I know it's unrealistic that he'll leave the WH kicking and screaming, dragged by secret service, but I at least hope when he contests this legally, his team just ends up proving how legitimate Biden's victory is and he's further disgraced.

I'm ready to heal.
    Yeah a photo op of him being carried out like they did with Julian Assange is unlikely, but one can dream.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I'm ready to heal.
    And here we have one of them.....

Online leftists really starting to push this anti-white rhetoric big time. I can't wait to see what another 4 years of Trump does to your psyches.

Tell me, how does it feel to be a rat jumping ship?
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-11-08 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

America needs someone without a stutter?? Germany’s chancellor is over here shaking sometimes while doing an amazing job generally so please.....
    Germany also has Wolfgang Schäuble, who remained in politics after he was injured in an assassination attempt in 1990 and has been sitting in a wheelchair ever since. He's not the most liked politician for sure, but boy has he been an example for lots of people to not give up.

Yup I noticed that too Biden acknowledging us with disabilities. Jake tapper is right it's the first time a president has every mentioned us in an acceptance speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post

big yikes.

i wonder if general repub support will evaporate this rapidly? seems like a large part of trumps base are the "political arsonists" who otherwise dont participate.

Great catch!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    If public speaking is a particular problem of his, then maybe a career in public speaking isn't the best idea?
    That's a real ableist take man. He is literally the president, I think he proved that a career in public speaking is totally viable for someone with a stutter.

People are wrong sometimes. Why be immature about it?

Oh right, this is MMO-C. Either way, I still dislike the far-left and I suspect you are one as this amount of sore winning is typical of them.

Just read through the latest AZ lawsuit filing. I'm no lawyer, but I am familiar with the tabulator machines they are using. The lawsuit looks pretty weak. There are two voter affidavits. The first has a key statement which simply isn't true given the machines they are using. The second only says the voter isn't sure what happened, but what she describes sounds like her ballot was rejected on the first scan, but accepted on the second; Not unusual, and not a concern. A rescan was always the first thing we did on a rejected ballot, and it would accept it the second time on occasion.

It does sound like one or more poll workers wasn't using best practices, but not something that would cause bad results.
    Last edited by Saladbar; 2020-11-08 at 03:37 AM.

I kind of want to try and primary my centrist Dem Congressman in 2022, now, tbh.

Feeling razzed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    That's a real ableist take man. He is literally the president, I think he proved that a career in public speaking is totally viable for someone with a stutter.
    I'm not the one attributing his poor public speaking to a disability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    If public speaking is a particular problem of his, then maybe a career in public speaking isn't the best idea?
    Are you seriously questioning whether the man who was just elected president of the United States made the right career choices?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Oh right, this is MMO-C. Either way, I still dislike the far-left and I suspect you are one as this amount of sore winning is typical of them.
    Why were you immature in that post. I dislike hypocrites and liars so I have a feeling we wouldn't get along anyways
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

If you still believe in "anti-white rhetoric" then there is no part of the left far enough to the right to welcome you I'm afraid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    Are you seriously questioning whether the man who was just elected president of the United States made the right career choices?
    Would you apply that logic to the previous one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Why were you immature in that post. I dislike hypocrites and liars so I have a feeling we wouldn't get along anyways
    How is that hypocrisy? I'm literally admitting to you I am wrong.

You're right, I don't think I'd get along with someone lacking basic literacy skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I kind of want to try and primary my centrist Dem Congressman in 2022, now, tbh.

Feeling razzed.
    Unless you live in a reliably blue state, not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Unless you live in a reliably blue state, not a good idea.
    Because centrists did so well in red areas this election cycle /s