Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    What on earth are you going on about? Who mentioned anything to do with Star Wars Fallen Order or Sylvanas having a similar character trajectory to one of the Inquisitors from that game?

Ironically, this is exactly what I was referring into in one of my earlier posts when responding to someone who asked you if there was evidence that the Epilogue would centered around Sylvanas (there wasn't.) and I stated that you seem to always drum up your own head cannon, and talk as if it is fact when it is nothing but your own personal theory. It's almost as if you have a wheel of different, made up fables in which to post and you decide which to use by spinning the wheel and seeing what you end up with - that's how outlandish some of your claims are.

As for ''what they believed 9.2 to be''; I believe you are referring to your constant posting of that 9.2 will absolutely be us visiting the ''Garden of Life'' to ''chill with the Pantheon of Life'' which you constantly repeated for months and months as being a certainty. Then when 9.2 was announced, you proceeded to enter this thread and post along the lines of ''HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS RIGHT, YOU WERE ALL WRONG. YOU ALL SAID I WAS WRONG, HOW STUPID DO YOU ALL FEEL NOW!?'' When the common belief among most here was that 9.2 would indeed be Zereth Mortis with a few outside bets being Northrend. And your very own belief only shifted to 9.2 being Zereth Mortis and the Sepulcher right around when it was pretty much popular belief among most in this thread.

I'm sorry for derailing the thread, but I couldn't not call out your incessant bragging and shifting of the goal posts as well as your constant need to push your own headcannon and theories as facts when there is very little or no evidence to even suggest so.
    I never said any of that as if it'd be factual. Hell, I even said it would be odd for them NOT to at the very least include it in a way for SL, whether it be in 9.2, etc. I've been on team Zereth Mortis for ages.

"When the common belief among most here was that 9.2 would indeed be Zereth Mortis with a few outside bets being Northrend" How is it common? I've seen so more suggest it be within Azeroth than it'd be outside of it. Idk if you're being dishonest, or if you're just straight up lying. Almost every leak seemed to imply that Zereth Mortis would be Azeroth related, and some others assumed this also, meanwhile I was DEAD set on Zereth Mortis + the Sepulcher being its own thing, with Azeroth being involved in the final fight in some form. And while my theory of Zovaal pulling Azeroth in was wrong, he's still trying to claim her soul in the final fight, which is fine. Azeroth was always his final goal regardless, but the idea of the Sepulcher + Zereth Mortis being within Azeroth was always dumb imo.

I even state many times that I think the Gardens of Life would be better off as a singular zone rather than its own realm for this expac, as there are Dreadlords that still aim for a certain target there, which is perfect for this plotline, really. But if we have to wait a bit for that, then it's fine. Just odd to me, since 10.0's gonne end up being more personal/on Azeroth, apparently, and the Life/Death conflict is peaking here for SL.

I have admitted before that I was wrong. I am fine with exploring other Cosmic Areas in their own Expansions. I just think us exploring a part of the realm at least should be doable, especially for this plot however. That way, you can return to Azeroth, have that Light and Shadow plot breath, bring back Sargeras a couple expacs later, etc. But it's whatever. Never assume I take my own theorization shit as factual, though. It's weird. As for the Sylvanas shit, you do realize there's a thing known as "theorizing", yes? And such theorizations can in fact be correct if you know better. Hell, I've been saying the First Ones are the Creators of the Cosmos for what, ages now? Crazy how that works, it's almost like I've been actually studying this shit...

Was the claim outlandish still? Sure. But did it make sense? I mean, yeah? By that time, we were already told that they were called the "Progenitors", and that's what made me jump on the narrative that they're most likely the creators of the Forces regardless, granted I did have my doubts once the Tazavesh book released, but what I thought would probably be more credible than some idiot straight up saying "OH YEAH, THE FIRST ONES ARE THE TITANS!" even tho they have almost no connection whatsoever outside of the Titans sharing SOME areas of the First Ones' design VIA forges, and creations to help "shape" worlds. Outside of that, it's namely all Order.

As for the Sepulcher, everyone and their mother's known about it for ages. I always assumed that would be the last part. We just didn't know if there would be a patch inbetween or not, which is why I had my former 9.2 theories regardless.

Speaking of outlandish claims: "Who mentioned anything to do with Star Wars Fallen Order or Sylvanas having a similar character trajectory to one of the Inquisitors from that game?" I am literally calling out your hypocrisy on making shit up without much evidence. I don't think anyone cares about derailing shit. I just don't think you genuinely understand your own arguments, as you rather contradict yourself a bit. I'm no Oracle, I am a theorizer. I've been wrong before, and I've admitted to it. Judgement is imo most likely about Sylvanas, as this expansion's been based around her and how everyone wants her to have a proper "judgement", and considering she's still bad, yet she does have a hand to play in Anduin's arc + Zovaal's demise (Though, she herself doesn't APPEAR to be battling him...seems to be only us Vs Zovaal, but it could change, we know almost nothing of the fight outside of abilities, which is USUALLY a good case of judgement on who participates in what regardless), I think the final chapter's narrative is MOST LIKELY going to be based around her...

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which, when did people get the weird ass narrative that the First Ones are Titan Rip-Offs?
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2021-11-22 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    I never said any of that as if it'd be factual. Hell, I even said it would be odd for them NOT to at the very least include it in a way for SL, whether it be in 9.2, etc. I've been on team Zereth Mortis for ages.

"When the common belief among most here was that 9.2 would indeed be Zereth Mortis with a few outside bets being Northrend" How is it common? I've seen so more suggest it be within Azeroth than it'd be outside of it. Idk if you're being dishonest, or if you're just straight up lying. Almost every leak seemed to imply that Zereth Mortis would be Azeroth related, and some others assumed this also, meanwhile I was DEAD set on Zereth Mortis + the Sepulcher being its own thing, with Azeroth being involved in the final fight in some form. And while my theory of Zovaal pulling Azeroth in was wrong, he's still trying to claim her soul in the final fight, which is fine. Azeroth was always his final goal regardless, but the idea of the Sepulcher + Zereth Mortis being within Azeroth was always dumb imo.

I even state many times that I think the Gardens of Life would be better off as a singular zone rather than its own realm for this expac, as there are Dreadlords that still aim for a certain target there, which is perfect for this plotline, really. But if we have to wait a bit for that, then it's fine. Just odd to me, since 10.0's gonne end up being more personal/on Azeroth, apparently, and the Life/Death conflict is peaking here for SL.

I have admitted before that I was wrong. I am fine with exploring other Cosmic Areas in their own Expansions. I just think us exploring a part of the realm at least should be doable, especially for this plot however. That way, you can return to Azeroth, have that Light and Shadow plot breath, bring back Sargeras a couple expacs later, etc. But it's whatever. Never assume I take my own theorization shit as factual, though. It's weird. As for the Sylvanas shit, you do realize there's a thing known as "theorizing", yes? And such theorizations can in fact be correct if you know better. Hell, I've been saying the First Ones are the Creators of the Cosmos for what, ages now? Crazy how that works, it's almost like I've been actually studying this shit...

As for the Sepulcher, everyone and their mother's known about it for ages. I always assumed that would be the last part. We just didn't know if there would be a patch inbetween or not, which is why I had my former 9.2 theories regardless.

Speaking of outlandish claims: "Who mentioned anything to do with Star Wars Fallen Order or Sylvanas having a similar character trajectory to one of the Inquisitors from that game?" I am literally calling out your hypocrisy on making shit up without much evidence. I don't think anyone cares about derailing shit. I just don't think you genuinely understand your own arguments, as you rather contradict yourself a bit. I'm no Oracle, I am a theorizer. I've been wrong before, and I've admitted to it. Judgement is imo most likely about Sylvanas, as this expansion's been based around her and how everyone wants her to have a proper "judgement", and considering she's still bad, yet she does have a hand to play in Anduin's arc + Zovaal's demise (Though, she herself doesn't APPEAR to be battling him...seems to be only us Vs Zovaal, but it could change, we know almost nothing of the fight outside of abilities, which is USUALLY a good case of judgement on who participates in what regardless), I think the final chapter's narrative is MOST LIKELY going to be based around her...
    I'm confused? Apart from you, who has mentioned Star Wars: Fallen Order? I don't understand what you are trying to infer here?

But yes, you have absolutely told several lies in this post in regards to your thoughts on the ''Gardens of Life'', that it was an uncommon opinion in this thread that the final patch would involve Zereth Mortis and the Sepulcher(lol) - as well as other things.

Jesus Christ, you were saying at one point that we would visit the moon in 9.2 and that the raid would be set there, and that we would very likely go to both Nathreza AND back to Azeroth.

You continuously shift the goalposts.

We have derailed this thread enough at this point, and I apologise to the others for it - if you would like to continue this then my DM's are open.
    Last edited by Santandame; 2021-11-22 at 09:03 PM.

I'm confused? Apart from you, who has mentioned Star Wars: Fallen Order? I don't understand what you are trying to infer here?

But yes, you have absolutely told several lies in this post in regards to your thoughts on the ''Gardens of Life'', that it was an uncommon opinion in this thread that the final patch would involve Zereth Mortis and the Sepulcher(lol) - as well as other things.

Jesus Christ, you were saying at one point that we would visit the moon in 9.2 and that the raid would be set there, and that we would very likely go to both Nathreza AND back to Azeroth.

You continuously shift the goalposts.

We have derailed this thread enough at this point, and I apologise to the others for it - if you would like to continue this then my DM's are open.
    I said that it'd be cool if we did, or anything that would relate to Elune and the WQ (As she's mostly there), and Nathreza was me assuming how we'd handle Denathrius and the Dreadlords with that Revendreth plotline. Seems the Dreadlord stuff MAY not work, regardless. Also, it was not uncommon, but the idea at the time was we had no idea if the patch would have 1 Content Patch or two. I've admitted I was wrong regardless, once again do not act like you're calling anyone out here.

"I'm confused? Apart from you, who has mentioned Star Wars: Fallen Order? I don't understand what you are trying to infer here?" Despite it not being in this specific thread, you yourself have made weird assumptions over things such as the fate of Sylvanas, before we've seen enough of their arc.

This is what a speculation is.

- - - Updated - - -

Not shifting in goalposts, etc. Also, you can DM me. That's fine. You're the one that started going off against me, when no one asked you to.

I said that it'd be cool if we did, or anything that would relate to Elune and the WQ (As she's mostly there), and Nathreza was me assuming how we'd handle Denathrius and the Dreadlords with that Revendreth plotline. Seems the Dreadlord stuff MAY not work, regardless. Also, it was not uncommon, but the idea at the time was we had no idea if the patch would have 1 Content Patch or two. I've admitted I was wrong regardless, once again do not act like you're calling anyone out here.

"I'm confused? Apart from you, who has mentioned Star Wars: Fallen Order? I don't understand what you are trying to infer here?" Despite it not being in this specific thread, you yourself have made weird assumptions over things such as the fate of Sylvanas, before we've seen enough of their arc.

This is what a speculation is.

- - - Updated - - -

Not shifting in goalposts, etc. Also, you can DM me. That's fine. You're the one that started going off against me, when no one asked you to.
    Oh I see. You have quoted me on something from over a year ago. No wonder I couldn't remember. What about me believing at that point that was her supposed fate is weird? I think the fact you think its weird and are quoting me on something from well over a year ago is what is weird in this scenario.

Oh? Was this thread only a few months back not rife with posts from you saying how we are definitely going to the Gardens of Life, Azeroth's Moon and Nathreza in 9.2? Didn't see anything about you saying that it would be cool. Only that it would happen.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...reen-confirmed

But don't worry, you're totally the first and only person who thought 9.2 would be about Zereth Mortis. Absolutely no one else has had that same opinion of the past few months. We're all definitely sat here with egg on our face right now. You sure showed us.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Worse, he got Dragon Soul'd/Green Jesus'd. Only this time Blizzard couldn't even be bothered to make an actual ending cinematic for him.

Thankfully there's still the (empty) Blade of the Blade Empire, which was conveniently used to impale N'Zoth, which will undoubtedly come into play eventually.
    ...Yeah, he died to the power of the OG Dragon Soul, mixed with the powers of Azeroth's World Soul alongside the Reorigination Device from Uldum being infused within the Player Character's will, whose power is Azeroth's power. Their will is her will, and otherwise.

What about this is a problem, exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I see. You have quoted me on something from over a year ago. No wonder I couldn't remember. What about me believing at that point that was her supposed fate is weird? I think the fact you think its weird and are quoting me on something from well over a year ago is what is weird in this scenario.

Oh? Was this thread only a few months back not rife with posts from you saying how we are definitely going to the Gardens of Life, Azeroth's Moon and Nathreza in 9.2? Didn't see anything about you saying that it would be cool. Only that it would happen.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...reen-confirmed

But don't worry, you're totally the first and only person who thought 9.2 would be about Zereth Mortis. Absolutely no one else has had that same opinion of the past few months. We're all definitely sat here with egg on our face right now. You sure showed us.
    Around that time, I've been going about multiple theories also, with this post being one of them. I still mention 9.2 most likely being the last patch, I mention Denathrius NOT betraying Zovaal, despite what others believe, and when I said this, there was no prior mention of Zereth Mortis, or the Realm of the First Ones as a whole. HOWEVER, I did mention the Sepulcher being the last raid, so lol.

- - - Updated - - -

So yeah, you did show me. You simply showed me a speculation I was on about for a bit ago prior, that I have already admitted many times ago to be "wrong".

- - - Updated - - -

"Actually, the Dreadlords took the Fatescribe to Torghast so the Jailer could uncover the location of the Sepulcher, which he already knows of by the time we face the Fatescribe. The Jailer’s 3 steps ahead of us this patch. Meaning 9.2 should be: Azeroth invasion, Gardens of Life, MAYBE Nathreza and MAYBE the Moon (Moon for a raid location?), and the Sepulcher."

My implication here was that, with our limited knowledge, it was possible the Sepulcher didn't even take place in the Shadowlands at all, to begin with. Going to the Life Realm to counter the Death Realm for the last patch would've been funny asf. As for the Moon shit, I mention it being a MAYBE, considering there have been multiple theories suggesting the Moon may have been the Sepulcher's location.

...Yeah, he died to the power of the OG Dragon Soul, mixed with the powers of Azeroth's World Soul alongside the Reorigination Device from Uldum being infused within the Player Character's will, whose power is Azeroth's power. Their will is her will, and otherwise.

What about this is a problem, exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

Around that time, I've been going about multiple theories also, with this post being one of them. I still mention 9.2 most likely being the last patch, I mention Denathrius NOT betraying Zovaal, despite what others believe, and when I said this, there was no prior mention of Zereth Mortis, or the Realm of the First Ones as a whole. HOWEVER, I did mention the Sepulcher being the last raid, so lol.

- - - Updated - - -

So yeah, you did show me. You simply showed me a speculation I was on about for a bit ago prior, that I have already admitted many times ago to be "wrong".
    But everyone called Zereth Mortis as the focus of the last patch after it was announced? People have been calling the Sepulcher as the final raid ever since it was first mentioned? Only a select minority thought the last patch would take us back to Azeroth and that was mainly from wishful thinking.

You also thought the last raid was going to be on Azeroth's moon?

You also thought the last patch would be focused around Borean Tundra for Maldraxxus, Nathreza for the Venthyr, ''Gardens of Life'' for the Night Fae, Zereth Mortis for the Kyrian, and thought Azeroth's moon would also be a location?

My point is - pretty much everyone and their mother from this thread and other forums rightfully assumed and theorised that Zereth Mortis and the Sepulcher would be the focus of the final patch. When you then barge into the thread after the 9.2 reveal typing in all capitals, spewing trite like ''YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME! I WAS RIGHT, YOU WERE ALL WRONG! I AM SO VINDICATED HAHAHAHAHA! HOW STUPID DO YOU ALL FEEL NOW!!?!?!?!'' As if you were the only person who assumed Zereth Mortis and the Sepulcher were the focus of the last patch, and that everyone else was way off the mark when they in fact weren't - then you are going to get people's backs up and should rightfully so get called out. It is both ignorant and arrogant.

The whole debacle would be similar to me saying ''I think next expansion will be us going to the Dragon Isles, Tel'Abim, Undermine, the other side of Azeroth, K'Aresh, the home planet of the Naaru and past Eastern Kingdoms'' then the next expansion is announced and its Dragon Isles and me loudly boasting about how right I am and how stupid everyone else is.

We are going in circles at this point, and I don't think you're understanding me or you're purposefully being obtuse but what is to be expected from a forum poster who used to RP on the forum as Argus and Sargeras before that so I'm gonna sign off.
    Last edited by Santandame; 2021-11-22 at 09:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Zovaal will be attacking Azeroth directly during his fight. Interesting.

Seems like Titan technology comes into play, as implied by the name of the intermission phase: Intermission: Machine of Origination

Blizzard be using the same language so finally things are getting tied together. "Phase Three: The Unmaking" and Argus the Unmaker. Azerite from 'BfA' and everything. I made a thread in the Lore section inquiring if the Chamber of Heart or the sword in Silithus would come into play... and it just in fact might.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    So Zovaal will be attacking Azeroth directly during his fight. Interesting.

Seems like Titan technology comes into play, as implied by the name of the intermission phase: Intermission: Machine of Origination

Blizzard be using the same language so finally things are getting tied together. "Phase Three: The Unmaking" and Argus the Unmaker. Azerite from 'BfA' and everything. I made a thread in the Lore section inquiring if the Chamber of Heart or the sword in Silithus would come into play... and it just in fact might.
    Depends how it's tying together. Though I have a suspicion that it's less "tying together" and more "abstract stakes are confusing so just have him attack the World Soul."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I made a thread in the Lore section inquiring if the Chamber of Heart or the sword in Silithus would come into play... and it just in fact might.
    I've noticed throughout SL that there is this Visual Sword Motif with The First One's technology in Oribos, The Waystones in the Maw, and The Anima Conductor:

No less, a Sword that clearly is being "plunged" down into something so to speak. Inserted. Like a key?

It's always seemed like a foreshadow/visual prophecy that has to do with Azeroth being properly stabbed.
    And maybe that has to do with what took out the Arbiter even? I'm still in denial that Denathrius did that part of it.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

So with the whole proto-type Covenant leaders thing, doesn't that also imply that the Jailer himself is some kind of robot?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    She isn't evil, and I sure as hell hope she's coming back with us to Azeroth. We need someone to train new Dark Rangers lol.
    She's probably and unfortunately going to be crowned Lich Queen. Boom, there new Dark Rangers easily.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    She's probably and unfortunately going to be crowned Lich Queen. Boom, there new Dark Rangers easily.
    We already know the remnant of the crown of domination is being combined with the Arbiter's remaining essence to create a new crown for Pelegos. No more Lich King required.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    We already know the remnant of the crown of domination is being combined with the Arbiter's remaining essence to create a new crown for Pelegos. No more Lich King required.
    Sorry, but that hasn't been confirmed at all. At least not in the way you're saying.
    Last edited by Three Faced Goddess; 2021-11-22 at 11:52 PM.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

But everyone called Zereth Mortis as the focus of the last patch after it was announced? People have been calling the Sepulcher as the final raid ever since it was first mentioned? Only a select minority thought the last patch would take us back to Azeroth and that was mainly from wishful thinking.

You also thought the last raid was going to be on Azeroth's moon?

You also thought the last patch would be focused around Borean Tundra for Maldraxxus, Nathreza for the Venthyr, ''Gardens of Life'' for the Night Fae, Zereth Mortis for the Kyrian, and thought Azeroth's moon would also be a location?

My point is - pretty much everyone and their mother from this thread and other forums rightfully assumed and theorised that Zereth Mortis and the Sepulcher would be the focus of the final patch. When you then barge into the thread after the 9.2 reveal typing in all capitals, spewing trite like ''YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME! I WAS RIGHT, YOU WERE ALL WRONG! I AM SO VINDICATED HAHAHAHAHA! HOW STUPID DO YOU ALL FEEL NOW!!?!?!?!'' As if you were the only person who assumed Zereth Mortis and the Sepulcher were the focus of the last patch, and that everyone else was way off the mark when they in fact weren't - then you are going to get people's backs up and should rightfully so get called out. It is both ignorant and arrogant.

The whole debacle would be similar to me saying ''I think next expansion will be us going to the Dragon Isles, Tel'Abim, Undermine, the other side of Azeroth, K'Aresh, the home planet of the Naaru and past Eastern Kingdoms'' then the next expansion is announced and its Dragon Isles and me loudly boasting about how right I am and how stupid everyone else is.

We are going in circles at this point, and I don't think you're understanding me or you're purposefully being obtuse but what is to be expected from a forum poster who used to RP on the forum as Argus and Sargeras before that so I'm gonna sign off.
    Uhm, no. I don't think you quite got what I meant. I was talking about all of this regarding the Sepulcher and whatnot since before 9.1's release, hell I'm pretty sure I said most of this the week before the patch came out. You also kinda missed out on the idea that, before we got an idea of 9.2 as a whole, let alone what Zereth Mortis actually looks like (We knew it was Realm of the First Ones, etc), I was simply assuming we were going to continue the Covenant plotlines, without actually going through with the Covenants as a whole (I.E, Kyrian plotline continues, but the COVENANT is perfectly fine. Namely focuses on Uther, etc). With Revendreth, I talked Nathreza simply because of the idea that prior to the Sepulcher, etc, that was where the Dreadlords namely focused their shit. It was "destroyed", sure, But its ruins still remained. They would fight alongside the Jailer, but the Denathrius stuff could've been prior. We don't know what will happen of course, but it'd be cool. We also don't know what's going on with the Elune and WQ plotline. The Realms of Life were name dropped, so I assumed it would be a part of 9.2 in some form. If this isn't the case, I'll be fine with it, but the Night Elves need closure at the very least, same with the cycle between Life of Death, as 10.0's most likely not going to be Cosmic.

And yes, I did. Would've been a neat lil reference to Endwalker, and since people were being weird with the Sepulcher's Location, I was like "Why not", ya know? Reminder, I am pretty sure I said this prior to Zereth Mortis being name dropped also, but if not, that's ok, I am able to admit when I'm wrong lol. And yeah, everyone and their mother thought that Zereth Mortis would be 9.2. Not my point. My point is that many people downplayed the Patch so fucking hard, claiming that Zereth Mortis was within Azeroth or some shit, which was dumb. Others thought it was Northrend, or within it, and SOME went as far as to make leaks claiming that it was Azjol-Nerub. Reminder, people thought this because of how fucking small Korthia was, and how COVID fucked Blizzard up...even tho it didn't, story wise, or so they claim.

And me admitting I was right was towards the idiots that thought Zereth Mortis was located within Azeroth...which it isn't. The only thing that's debatable really is where tf the "Heart of Eternity" area of the Raid is. Oh, and in regards to your last sentence, not only is that such a weird thing to say, but you're dangerously giving me vibes of someone I used to debate with on here. Not saying you're related to em, but that last thing just feels so odd, since you made your profile ages after that occurred. So, idk how you were able to know that...unless...

- - - Updated - - -

I know scrolling through my posts exists, but the way it felt real fucking personal also just feels odd, tbh. Only 1 person ever really took issue with that, especially whenever I talked about how I thought the First Ones were above the Titans cause of how 20 different Interviews and statements stating that explicitly from Blizzard and WoW overshadowed another persons 1 interview from much prior stating otherwise.

Which, btw, I was also correct about.

Quote Originally Posted by DoggoTheBobby View Post
    There is some definite info already
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ion-sneak-peek
    Posting fakes (which were already debunked) doesn't help you in any way.

SO when can we realistically expect a 10.0 reveal? IIRC, SL was announced just 2 months after 8.3's reveal. That would put us around the January / February mark, which was when Blizzcon was supposed to be. Given it was cancelled, I would expect something maybe a little later, so probably around March / April? Alpha / Beta to follow in the Summer then a Q1 2023 release?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid way of 2022 maybe.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    SO when can we realistically expect a 10.0 reveal? IIRC, SL was announced just 2 months after 8.3's reveal. That would put us around the January / February mark, which was when Blizzcon was supposed to be. Given it was cancelled, I would expect something maybe a little later, so probably around March / April? Alpha / Beta to follow in the Summer then a Q1 2023 release?
    Common theory seemed to be it might be at the Game Awards in December.

Quote Originally Posted by DoggoTheBobby View Post
    There is some definite info already
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ion-sneak-peek
    It's so sad when people post quality stuff from things that I would like to see but are fake. =(

Sounds like fake World Revamps leaks will be all over the place again, like when 9.0 "Awakening's" went viral... leaving alone the 8.0 fake World Revamps, but at least that time we got the Kul'tiran gear that kinda set the World Revamp rumors a bit aside.

If the next expansion isn't a World Revamp I hope it's Dragon Isles instead, with Chromatus, and Murozond being some of the iconic bosses. A crusade of the light, with Turalyon and Yrel, could be good too, but that would fall in World Revamp material...