Quote Originally Posted by Bathtub Girls View Post
    Then he's probably just making this up. That makes no sense as a race.
    Could mean earthen? Would be weird for a dragon expac though.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    They are either trolling or diamond looking Earthern are an AR, which could make sense if the expansion comes with a batch of ARs. Doubt it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    Also because dragons are a race
    The Mechanics of the game are hardly beholden to semantics. Not to mention treating them as a class would be both easier for the devs & more interesting for the players.
    Ah yes I almost forgot about the Worgen class
    Yeah I totally forgot about Worgen Blood Elves

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    Exactly. I would have guessed neutral dragonkin. Together with an Evoker, that's sort of like a Dragoncaller, like Dragoncaller Alanna in Hearthstone, I could have seen that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Good old times when we thought they may have made 8.3 a low effort patch to put more time into shadowlands development lol
    yeah how dumb were we
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean we were told who the big bad in mists would be but nobody believed it
    They did admit it after the announcement but the expac wasn't focused on Garrosh in the way Wrath and Cata were about their villains
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    They didn't change The Hunt or Metamorphosis. They also took multiple concepts from HotS, including Illidan's mobility.

- - - Updated - - -

If they allow them to turn into dragons, they'll simply make them dragons like Wrathion or Alexstraza. There's no class where you learn to turn into a dragon.
    So The Hunt is a charge with a stun?

10+ Year Old Account
    So The Hunt is a charge with a stun?
    They changed the stun into a root. So what?

- - - Updated - - -

If they allow them to turn into dragons, they'll simply make them dragons like Wrathion or Alexstraza. There's no class where you learn to turn into a dragon.
    Now this is a quality Teriz moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zankai27 View Post
    Would you rather me say in lore? Because there's no such character or hero in lore either. The only characters we have in WoW that can be in both human and dragon form are the dragons themselves. They're also rather abundant in both the lore and the game. It stands to reason that at some point, an adventuring young dragon would want to join up with the heroes of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Zankai27 View Post
    I don't see what's wrong with his comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    They did admit it after the announcement but the expac wasn't focused on Garrosh in the way Wrath and Cata were about their villains
    I want this in DF though
    Like the big bad is there from the beginning but not seen as a big threat until later

Oh the Scarlet Crusade is led by a black dragon? They won’t be an issue compared to Chromatus and Galakrond obviously…oh wait we empowered the flights again and that powered up the black dragons and the scarlet crusade influence spread?!?!?

Feel free to quote me and laugh at me later but there is a 99.99% chance there will not be a class where you turn into a giant dragon along with the rest of the group to shit up the framerate and block everyone’s view.

Travel form? Maybe. Anything else? No.

They changed the stun into a root. So what?
    It’s a root
    It’s a self heal
    It’s a DoT
    It also was added two expansions after the class so “DH was designed after Illidan” is wrong just based on the addition being an optional ability and comparing illidan to legion DH would be more accurate

7+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love the usual back and usual forth with usual peeps. Give Tuesday alr so the leaks and bullcrap can end (ah who am I kidding, after that people will argue why missing X feature SHOULD be in 10.0).
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypester View Post
    Feel free to quote me and laugh at me later but there is a 99.99% chance there will not be a class where you turn into a giant dragon along with the rest of the group to shit up the framerate and block everyone’s view.

Travel form? Maybe. Anything else? No.
    The only people who believe we are getting an actual dragon class are the same people that bought the ghostbuster SL leak

Would you rather me say in lore? Because there's no such character or hero in lore either. The only characters we have in WoW that can be in both human and dragon form are the dragons themselves. They're also rather abundant in both the lore and the game. It stands to reason that at some point, an adventuring young dragon would want to join up with the heroes of Azeroth.
    Ugh, here we go. You can’t use lore to explain a class that doesn’t exist, that can be represented any way they’d like. I know you don’t actually think the devs are real people who change their ideas constantly, and are in fact robots who only adhere to what’s represented in Warcraft 3 or HotS, but there’s no dragon class period in lore, and if you want lore for mortals assuming the avatar of a dragon, that’s literally how Taregosa works. It’s a small leap to think they could make a hero class with the special ability to do that.

If you believe Monks are somehow not expanding on existing ideas, giving someone empowered with Draconic abilities the ability to become an avatar of these same dragons is really not a stretch either.

I’m also not saying the class couldn’t just be a dragon, but it works either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathtub Girls View Post
    I don't see what's wrong with his comment.
    The problem with it is he’s arguing for something that doesn’t exist as though it already does. And that in order for it to become a thing it has to have a fully realized existing precedent rather than being, yknow, a new idea.

Also while being simultaneously

-OK with a class of mortals empowered by the dragonflights

-While also being…not OK with them potentially getting a dragon transformation/avatar for rule of cool, saying they absolutely have to be dragons themselves for this brand new idea to work otherwise it’s…illegal somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Gotta love the usual back and usual forth with usual peeps. Give Tuesday alr so the leaks and bullcrap can end (ah who am I kidding, after that people will argue why missing X feature SHOULD be in 10.0).
    I’m actually getting a bit worried about 10.0 because of the data mined back pieces

Unless it’s just cosmetic let covenants die

If recent lore is anything to go by, then Evoker is a Witch. Or, in other words, a Shadow Hunter:
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Crimsonwood_Evoker
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Briarwood_Evoker
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Drust_Evoker

Evoke
    invoke (a spirit or deity).
    "Akasha is evoked in India when a house is being built to ensure its completion".

Probably expect playable Vrykuls alongside it.
    Last edited by username993720; 2022-04-14 at 05:10 PM.

I give it until Sunday before people get so Chris Chan that they get a vacation