Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Uldaman is confirmed as a new revamped dungeon
    I hope not. I hate when the redo a dungeon. just make a new one a leave the old one alone.

What's up with no preorders though? Wasn't the stuff hotfixed onto live?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    i mean, they are obviously trying to make this look like MoP 2.0
    lets see if they got the quality right
    They kept saying the zones were big, so its probably gonna be MoP sized continent. MoP was originally gonna be 5 zones as well. Zones are probably the size of 2 mop zones.

Dragonflight seems cool. Legion level expansion ..
    At 11.0 i expect azeroth revamp, with the help of the dragons + housing , or with the help of tinkers + undermine ..calling it now !!!

This is a big defeat for team world revamp, but eh, it means we'll be here for 11.0...

I will say as an arcane mage main I'm happy that it seems they aren't stealing much from us for the evokers like I feared.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    The website lists some dungeons and raid

-Neltharus, stronghold of the black dragonflight
    -Uldaman gets expanded
    -Life Pools of the red dragoflight

First raid is an "ancient prison of the Primal Incarnates" that we go into "before their malevolent power can be unleashed against the Dragon Aspects." From the sounds of it, I guess an opposing group of primal dragons.
    A couple sentences is a lot different than a full preview, which is something we've often in previous expansion announcements. They didn't even mention dungeons or the raid in the announcement video.

Remember when it was all the rest of the stuff like Torghast or end zones like Suramar that was going to keep us busy after we hit max level? That's completely absent as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Youtube had near 200000 viewers and only has 25K likes.
    Do you think that's low?

Lots of new pictures at polygon

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    That's the norm. Dragonflight looks garbo but it could look incredible and that would still be about the right rate of likes to views.
    The views are more than a million don't let that 200k concurrent view count fool you. People join and leave all the time and some leave a like without watching anything. 25k is actually not a lot for this scale of announcements. Also a lot of the likes could've come from the Classic crowd for WOTLK announcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what's the point of addings encrypted items IG, to not active pre-orders after the reveal ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Do we honestly think this is cool?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...expacReveal:45

Got to be kidding me here.
    Yes. Many do, in fact! You're entitled to not buying it if you find it uncool.

I don't know... Overall sounds good but I have few concerns.
    The UI they showed looks baren. UnitFrame for player/target was horrible, and new place for spells didn't changed much. I don't know if they are changing also character panel where we have items, buffs and debuffs and so on. So I guess we will see.

The new talent trees. They showed some images where like 80% of talents were already picked. So where is the customization when you get all of them either way? What is there to customize?

Either way, there is not much info yet. I'm not yet sold on that.

Please dont tell me people WANT systems now.
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Hey man, if they want to stew in their own hate, so be it. It's only for their own detriment.
    Grow up and accept that people can dislike things you like. Nothing is more pathetic than to complain about complainers.

Cant help but feel we're never going to get a world revamp now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    This is a big defeat for team world revamp, but eh, it means we'll be here for 11.0...
    No, it's actually a win for revamp. Note that we were missing old models for Dragons, Gnolls and Centaurs for the continents, and we just got all 3. Also I heard Furbolgs got a new model? I didn't see it though.

But we are getting all the models we need to complete a revamp.

15+ Year Old Account
    The raid having us face "The Primal Incarnates" is interesting. With the mention of elemental energy powering the isles stuff I wonder if the story will be related to the Elementals who were the original natives before the Old Gods and Titans came to mess up Azeroth.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    so you can only be a human or an elf?? what kind of stupid design is that?
    Looks like Males are Elves and Females are Humans. I dislike that.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    That was pretty crap to be honest. Not much info at all
    They are probably pretty early. Q1/Q2 2023 confirmed.

Its possible there will be more features wise, but they arent sharing it because they don't know what it will look like yet, if it will make it in.

They didn't talk about World quests in the Legion presentation either and that was a massive feature of Legion.