Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Isn't one of 8 DF dungeons revamped Uldaman?
    Thats not confirmed yet but probably yes.

I understood it as it was coming out during the Prepatch event.

Quote Originally Posted by Bsirk View Post
    I understood it as it was coming out during the Prepatch event.
    I'm assuming it will be like the UBRS revamp in the WoD Prepatch.

Is Zorbrix teasing a new build? Or did I miss something else?

10+ Year Old Account
    He's teasing the alpha.
    Or not

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I'm assuming it will be like the UBRS revamp in the WoD Prepatch.
    I really thought I heard it in an interview that it was. I guess we'll find out eventually. lol

- - - Updated - - -

He was probably saying that in regards to Blizzard being hit by a DDOS attack right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsirk View Post
    I really thought I heard it in an interview that it was. I guess we'll find out eventually. lol

- - - Updated - - -

He was probably saying that in regards to Blizzard being hit by a DDOS attack right now.
    Damn Ddosers

Edit: Nvm
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2022-05-11 at 11:34 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Uldaman will probably be one of the eight dungeons because why else would they put effort into making a brand new wing just for prepatch so it will be like UBRS. Not all dungeons need to be on the dragon isles.

Had a thought about the 4chan leak.

If that person only saw some press images and info, they could've thought Dracthyr were the dragons only, and that the visage form was actually a new allied race (because of them being male belf/female human) It would also explain why they said "pre order allied race" instead of races.

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    Had a thought about the 4chan leak.

If that person only saw some press images and info, they could've thought Dracthyr were the dragons only, and that the visage form was actually a new allied race (because of them being male belf/female human) It would also explain why they said "pre order allied race" instead of races.
    How do you guess a word like Dracthyr? It seems like it was word of mouth. (For example, mistaking Evoker for Invoker)

Aside from Blackrock Depths, Gnomeregan, and Maraudon, what dungeons are in need of a revamp?

I hope whenever they do get around to Blackrock Depths, they don't make it a completely linear experience. I really like how meandering that place is, it'd be cool if a revamp could somehow preserve the spirit of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    How do you guess a word like Dracthyr?
    For literally the billionth time: The 4chan leak was posted AFTER "Dracthyr" had already been discussed on these forums for almost an entire day. There's nothing to suggest it was guessed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    Aside from Blackrock Depths, Gnomeregan, and Maraudon, what dungeons are in need of a revamp?

I hope whenever they do get around to Blackrock Depths, they don't make it a completely linear experience. I really like how meandering that place is, it'd be cool if a revamp could somehow preserve the spirit of that.

Personally speaking, of the remaining vanilla WoW dungeons... I would say the ones that just have not been touched.

By a revamp/update I mean ones to reflect current lore/story and current times overall... not to match a theme of an expansion. For example, Upper Blackrock Spire in WoD and Return to Karazhan (originally a raid, yes) were updated to reflect what was going on for that expansion only. Those dungeons are now stuck in the "loop" of dealing with the Iron Horde trying to blow up Stormwind and the Burning Legion still invading Azeroth. Scarlet Halls and RFK reflect more recent developments for those respective areas and inhabitants of the overall times. Same with Blackfathom Deeps and Scholomance.

Now... that being said, I specifically would love to see Dire Maul, Blackrock Depths and *maybe* Zul'Farrak.

Actually... Zul'Farrak above all others.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post

Definitely Dire Maul.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

They all need a graphical update that's for sure.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Thats not confirmed yet but probably yes.
    Actually, Uldaman revamp is confirmed.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Actually, Uldaman revamp is confirmed.
    And remember, the EK book suggested we did not kill Archaedas, just "deactivated him". So maybe he'll be there to scold us

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Personally speaking, of the remaining vanilla WoW dungeons... I would say the ones that just have not been touched.

By a revamp/update I mean ones to reflect current lore/story and current times overall... not to match a theme of an expansion. For example, Upper Blackrock Spire in WoD and Return to Karazhan (originally a raid, yes) were updated to reflect what was going on for that expansion only. Those dungeons are now stuck in the "loop" of dealing with the Iron Horde trying to blow up Stormwind and the Burning Legion still invading Azeroth. Scarlet Halls and RFK reflect more recent developments for those respective areas and inhabitants of the overall times. Same with Blackfathom Deeps and Scholomance.

Now... that being said, I specifically would love to see Dire Maul, Blackrock Depths and *maybe* Zul'Farrak.

Actually... Zul'Farrak above all others.
    No no no no no. We have the Sand Trolls now as part of the Horde, we don't need to slaughter them another time. Just unite the troll races under the Empire again - Zul'Farrak can become a tourist attraction next to Gadgetzan!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And remember, the EK book suggested we did not kill Archaedas, just "deactivated him". So maybe he'll be there to scold us
    That's a retcon I would be fine with, actually.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post

That's a retcon I would be fine with, actually.
    The Explorer's League killing Archaedas and Ironaya is probably among the most tragic things in Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Explorer's League killing Archaedas and Ironaya is probably among the most tragic things in Vanilla.
    Tired: Darkfallen for Allied race
    Wired: Watchers for allied race