10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Unironically the police might be the strongest troops Russia has right now since tyrants need strong homeland security to keep their citizens in check.
    Technically that role has been taken over by the rosvergardya, putin's personal "army/guard", and that's also why at least a 1000 refused to go to Ukraine, citing that they were not allowed to go there as their mandate is to protect russia, NOT wage war in another country.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    "we feel like, we have an excuse to murder civilians we feel are inconvenient to our cause"
    Assassinations by partisans against collaborators is fine.

Occupiers come in, kill/disappear/or dis empower civil servants like existing mayors and then install their own. The guy who was installed is a legitimate target. Sorry if this hurts your feelings.

Waffles here again, finds it ok for Russia to rape-murder civilians, but Ukraine hitting any targets important to russian war effort = terrorism.

Report and move on, and in case of lack of moderation, PM a global mod.

5+ Year Old Account
    Reminder that Crimea is Ukraine territory. That bridge has no right to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    Reminder that Crimea is Ukraine territory. That bridge has no right to exist.
    How are you going to get him to admit that when he cannot admit rape, murder and torture against civilians?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    So you support murdering civilians. Got it.
    There's a difference in hostile occupation force, and civilians. Guess what the difference is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, I love how he keeps saying that he doesn't give a crap about this thread and our opinions and how sure he is that Russia will eventually win, yet he keeps coming here spouting lowest Russian propaganda and keeps arguing. Is he trying to convince us, or himself? Maybe reality starts slowly entering his head, so he lashes out?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-10-21 at 03:14 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Man, I love how he keeps saying that he doesn't give a crap about this thread and our opinions and how sure he is that Russia will eventually win, yet he keeps coming here spouting lowest Russian propaganda and keeps arguing. Is he trying to convince us, or himself? Maybe reality starts slowly entering his head, so he lashes out?
    You're ignoring the most obvious answer. They're just a troll and do it to give their otherwise meaningless existence some meaning.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    You're ignoring the most obvious answer. They're just a troll and do it to give their otherwise meaningless existence some meaning.
    Oh, I don't think he is just a troll. I genuinely think he (mostly) believes in what he says. It all checks out with his "anti-wokeness" from the entertainment threads and the general admiration of stronk Russia that defends against fascism and rotten West. Shillcker, I could agree he does it for money. But this here is just too dumb and blunt.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-10-21 at 03:23 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never mind him, he'll just say something stupid and will get banned again, like that day when the playground got bombed and he responded with a gleeful goodmorning Ukraine.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial heart of the USSR... now torn apart
    Funny thing about that Crimean bridge, most of it is located on de jure Ukrainian territory. So after all this is over, it will become a Ukrainian bridge. Or at least the bigger, fancier part of it will. How will that border issue get solved, I wonder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    It's not 2004. People have lives, jobs, families etc

The bridge is being deconstructed by partisans or Ukrainian government, since it's an illegal structure. No building permit was given to putin by the Ukrainian government.

I fail to see how removing illegal structures on your own land is considered wrong. putin didn't heed their warnings so they had to use force like any government or proxy will do in such a case.

Remember, putin has had more than 4 years to remove it. Way beyond what most would get.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynep View Post
    Funny thing about that Crimean bridge, most of it is located on de jure Ukrainian territory. So after all this is over, it will become a Ukrainian bridge. Or at least the bigger, fancier part of it will. How will that border issue get solved, I wonder.
    Ukraine has no reason to keep the bridge, it just exposes them to another line of invasion. I full expect it to be demolished when Crimea is reclaimed.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Life in Kherson under occupation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJSzVW6ZYOA

In before, this is "western propaganda" because it is BBC so obviously under orders from UK government ><.

That Kadyrov shit is pretty dark, guy needs a hellfire as much as Putin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    That Kadyrov shit is pretty dark, guy needs a hellfire as much as Putin.
    Yes, but what has he done now? Links would be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Yes, but what has he done now? Links would be useful.
    Maybe he had another wet dream about nuking Ukraine...

Apparently RuZZia sent trucks full of explosives to the Kakhovska hydroelectric power plant dam.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gerashche...25828042809344

Seem to be planning to commit more war crimes on civilians.

Damn nazi concrete particles in the dam?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Maybe he had another wet dream about nuking Ukraine...
    I guess he meant this (after digging):

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/..._85BS2EIg&s=19

That poster has a habit of posting a one liner about something without posting links though, so that's why I asked for links.

Apart from Geneva convention, I'm pressing "X" to doubt the story altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    I guess he meant this (after digging):

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/..._85BS2EIg&s=19

That poster has a habit of posting a one liner about something without posting links though, so that's why I asked for links.

Apart from Geneva convention, I'm pressing "X" to doubt the story altogether.
    I'm sensing a lot of small dick energy in that video.