Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Can't wait for ppl complaining about another race with ugly women, if they add tuskarr. Also, imagine amount of clipping on the fangs.
    It's an old race, people will go googoogaga over it just because it's from Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    True, true... but what about a member of the Horde becoming a Venthyr?

Alas, I fear the window for that has passed.
    Of course a possibility, but considering, becoming a venthyr takes a considerable amount of time and you know, dying, i would considere them more of a part of the shadowlands at that point.

The Maw Walker would of course still be able to, at least with the help of the Kyrian.
    Of course, but I would assume that's not something that is done without a very explicit purpose and not something that's achieved easily.

I just think that it is way better for the Shadowlands and Azeroth, if we don't pull the SL races into the factions. It just doesn't... fit. While i thought it could be interesting at the start of the expansion mayself, i just don't see the appeal anymore. it just take too much explanation and isn't as natural as f.e. Nightborne, Vulpera or Mag'har.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    I just think that it is way better for the Shadowlands and Azeroth, if we don't pull the SL races into the factions. It just doesn't... fit. While i thought it could be interesting at the start of the expansion mayself, i just don't see the appeal anymore. it just take too much explanation and isn't as natural as f.e. Nightborne, Vulpera or Mag'har.
    I would not say Iron Horde Mag'har is a natural fit, I like them but it took a very creative and controversial story beat for them to appear. I'd like something creative like that if the Shadowlands races ever became playable (like for Venthyr, maybe related to chasing down the Nathrezim?)

Can't wait for ppl complaining about another race with ugly women, if they add tuskarr. Also, imagine amount of clipping on the fangs.
    All women are beautiful. If these people don't like tuskarr, they can go and play something else.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    All women are beautiful. If these people don't like tuskarr, they can go and play something else.
    All tuskarr are beautiful*
    Plenty of ugly women wherever you go.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Yeah right. And then you have race that only 1% of players use. Wasted resources. Also, your first sentence is not true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    It's an old race, people will go googoogaga over it just because it's from Wrath.
    Assuming blizzard won't screw up tuskars like they did for example with nightborne.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I would not say Iron Horde Mag'har is a natural fit, I like them but it took a very creative and controversial story beat for them to appear. I'd like something creative like that if the Shadowlands races ever became playable (like for Venthyr, maybe related to chasing down the Nathrezim?)
    Fair point, but i would say Mag'har are essential enough that would warrant such a story (it was also a way to salvage some WoD-enemies into current azeroth with the saberon and botani coming with the Mag'har). I just think that the SL races don't really fit into the whole faction dynamic we have on Azeroth, and unless there are neutral AR's it just is a waste. In the bestcase it's kinda nice, in the worst case it damages the stories of both the factions and the SL races.

Yeah right. And then you have race that only 1% of players use. Wasted resources. Also, your first sentence is not true.

- - - Updated - - -

Assuming blizzard won't screw up tuskars like they did for example with nightborne.
    Objectively wrong on both counts, good job. "How dare the women in my media not be super model bimbo looking"

Yeah right. And then you have race that only 1% of players use. Wasted resources.

Discard the "standard" races (Blood Elves, Night Elves, Orcs, Humans) which make up 50% of the population (EU and NA respectively) and consider the total number of playable races by now, and that Allied Races arrived considerably late into the game, so that most of these are alts, it's okay numbers across the board.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Better to spend those resources adding customizations to races people actually play, or improving old textures, or anything else the art/aniimation department could be doing instead, imo.
    A better way to think about Casual v Hardcore: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...asual-Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Tyris Flare View Post
    Better to spend those resources adding customizations to races people actually play, or improving old textures, or anything else the art/aniimation department could be doing instead, imo.
    This basically. There is so many ways to improve what we already have.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLion View Post
    Objectively wrong on both counts, good job. "How dare the women in my media not be super model bimbo looking"
    Mate, stop puting words in my mouth, this is silly. Look around yourself in Stormwind and count how many kultiran women you can. Count other races. Then tell me who is wrong.

This basically. There is so many ways to improve what we already have.

Mate, stop puting words in my mouth, this is silly. Look around yourself in Stormwind and count how many kultiran women you can. Count other races. Then tell me who is wrong.
    So that's not what you implied when you said somehow that aesthetic preference is objective when it is in fact, not? You said not everyone is beautiful. You literally cannot prove this at all. What you implied is incredibly shallow, an as such, I responded in kind. You're still wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLion View Post
    You said not everyone is beautiful. You literally cannot prove this at all. What you implied is incredibly shallow, an as such, I responded in kind. You're still wrong.
    And I stand by my word. But this is not a thread for that kind of discussion, so I'm gonna stop it right here. Count those kultirans.

So how do we think raz is gonna bite the dust??
    We kill her??
    We get kill stolen??
    She sacrifices herself to free her brothers??
    Brothers get free and eat her??

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    We kill her??
    We get kill stolen??
    Great questions!!

I can’t wait to see what happens, too! I hope all the siblings get released.

5+ Year Old Account
    We kill her??
    We get kill stolen??
    A safe prediction is that she will succeed in freeing the rest of the Primal Incarnates, since we're gonna need enemies to fight in the patch content.

She herself will likely die.

We kill her??
    We get kill stolen??
    Getting eaten would be an interesting twist. Iridikron seems to be fond of eating stuff, and going by Alextrasza's reaction I wouldnt be shocked if that something is other dragons.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Iridikron coming out of the prison and eating Razsageth while she is dying after saving him with us running away would be so fucking metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Iridikron coming out of the prison and eating Razsageth while she is dying after saving him with us running away would be so fucking metal.
    Probably too brutal for WoW, but it sure would be cool.
    The world revamp dream will never die!