10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You and I both know the answer to that, it's because this was never about rape at all. It's always been about pushing Bernie, and if that cannot happen, pushing Trump.
    That’s why moral imperialism is the appropriate term for this... and if you hear it anywhere else, they got it here... those bitches... lol

It's also why that very same poster dodged multiple questions about supporting Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Cuomo, and Bloomberg.
    Moral relativism... Trump vs Biden
    Moral imperialism... Biden needs to be replaced! We don’t care how the natives voted!
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-04-29 at 05:39 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That’s why moral imperialism is the appropriate term for this... and if you hear it anywhere else, they got it here... those bitches... lol
    I will look to Google in the coming months to see the spread of your gospel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    It could easily be both about pushing back against Biden -and- about being disgusted by sexual assault.

One does not have to exclude the other.
    Nope... the last Trump accuser of assault is from what he did in 2016. You have yet to demand Pence replace him. You are pushing moral imperialism...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Well. To be clear, there's nothing moral about it. It's 2 flavors of an accelerationist push for maximum chaos--under-bridge dwellers with no ideological principles in particular, other than maybe "stick it to the libs," and Trumpists, with no principles in particular, other than maybe "stick it to the libs."

It could easily be both about pushing back against Biden -and- about being disgusted by sexual assault.

One does not have to exclude the other.
    If that were the case, then you wouldn't have dodged all my previous questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Well. To be clear, there's nothing moral about it. It's 2 flavors of an accelerationist push for maximum chaos--under-bridge dwellers with no ideological principles in particular, other than maybe "stick it to the libs," and Trumpists, with no principles in particular, other than maybe "stick it to the libs."
    Oh absolutely, I’m just using alt right key words against them...

You're speaking gobbledegook here in an attempt to distract people from the fact that Biden touches women inappropriately.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't recall any of your questions.
    I believe he's calling you out on your logical inconsistency, which has been a common theme.

Oh absolutely, I’m just using alt right key words against them...
    Lol, fair. Carry on.

You're speaking gobbledegook here in an attempt to distract people from the fact that Biden touches women inappropriately.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't recall any of your questions.
    It's a shame you don't recall them, because I asked multiple times. It was also around the time you got caught lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I support Pence, but will vote for Biden in protest. It’s the same thing you are suggesting I do with Biden... why is it suddenly gobbledegook? Your moral imperialism must stop here! There is no necessary evil...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-04-29 at 05:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You and I both know the answer to that, it's because this was never about rape at all. It's always been about pushing Bernie, and if that cannot happen, pushing Trump.

It's also why that very same poster dodged multiple questions about supporting Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Cuomo, and Bloomberg.
    It's a weird proglumgu of Pro-Trumpers, People that Hate America, People that Hate Dems for being Pro Amrica.

Bernie was just the thing that held them all together. They only "supported" Bernie because he was a useful tool to lash out with.

I woulda felt bad for true Bernie supporters. But they seemed to be too pleased to just have more people boosting their cause.

Going along with all these bad actors is part what cost Bernie from growing his coalition. Called it in January when they started boosting Rogan. When other progressives pointed this out as a self-own. WE caught the flak. When Rogan really had no intention of supporting Bernie all along. He was just stirring the pot for his own podcast.

Just like all these guys here. They're just stirring the pot for their own brands, pushing conspiracy youtube channels.

I miss the days when mods use to really lock down the boosting of youtubers here.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    I've no issue with Trump being removed from office. Look through my posting history, I might be more anti-Trump than anyone else on this board.
    Let’s see your post history... hmm... why are you lying? I do see the “alt right is 100% more honest”... is that what I was supposed to see? I call that a receipt...

Why aren't you upholding the moral standard that women shouldn't be touched inappropriately against their will though?
    I am, I support Pence, who has never touched a woman. I don’t care if Biden wins as a result, it’s my protest vote. I’m not voting for him, it’s a protest.

I've no issue with Trump being removed from office. Look through my posting history, I might be more anti-Trump than anyone else on this board.
    Except you've already said numerous times you'd be happy with Trump (by your own definition, a rapist) being re-elected and finishing stacking a Supreme Court that will undo women's rights because Americans (or Democrats, or apparently I guess just women) need to be taught a lesson.

Why aren't you upholding the moral standard that women shouldn't be touched inappropriately against their will though?
    Your "concern" for women's safety seems only to fixate on Biden, so why aren't you?
    Last edited by Levelfive; 2020-04-29 at 05:59 PM.

And how do you transform that sentence somehow into meaning that I support the 'alt-right' ?

I used that phrase to explain how incredibly low the bar was. Kinda like saying "even a gnome is taller", which does not imply that gnomes are tall.

As far as I see you have been defending Biden's inappropriate behavior at every chance you get.
    And yet, you offered no evidence to back up that claim... despite being asked multiple times.

Her testimony is evidence; the affidavits submitted on her behalf that she discussed it with people years prior is evidence; Kavanaugh's calendar is evidence. This just demonstrates (again) that you don't know what evidence means.
    I bet conservative posters actually believe that "boofing" and "Devil's Triangle" are actually drinking games. Instead of well known sexual slang.

10+ Year Old Account
    And how do you transform that sentence somehow into meaning that I support the 'alt-right' ?
    Why do I need to claim that you support alt right... I don’t care... You think they are a 100% more honest. What the fuck else do you think I am saying here, if not that you are repeating 100% more honest talking points?

I used that phrase to explain how incredibly low the bar was. Kinda like saying "even a gnome is taller", which does not imply that gnomes are tall.
    Yeah, you set your own bar. Alt right is not 100% more honest than anything, unless you are making a joke about 0. But, it’s too late for that...

As far as I see you have been defending Biden's inappropriate behavior at every chance you get.
    Not anymore my friend... I am all in on Pence, just like you in Bernie... If I don’t get my way, I vote Biden out of spite. I’m just like you, but can actually vote on US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except you've already said numerous times you'd be happy with Trump (by your own definition, a rapist) being re-elected and finishing stacking a Supreme Court that will undo women's rights because Americans (or Democrats, or apparently I guess just women) need to be taught a lesson.

Your "concern" for women's safety seems only to fixate on Biden, so why aren't you?
    These are also the same posters that often referred to Hillary, Pelosi, and Warren as "bitches" and "cunts" in the Dem primary thread.

So ya, not buying their recent wokeness on women's rights.
    Government Affiliated Snark

My displeasure with the Democratic Party's establishment is indeed so great that I'd not be upset if Trump won the elections again in 2020. My entire emotion around Biden being the nominee can very easily be summed up in one word: "Anger"... which is known to be a bit of a tricky and irrational emotion.

This is not because I harbor a resentment for americans, my fellow man or anyone, but rather the opposite. Biden and Trump are too similar and I don't see the great merit of replacing one with the other. Do people have a point about the stacked Supreme Court? Sure, but a court full of (neo)liberals isn't going to safe the world or the people of the USA. It's just a different kind of evil.

I'm very willing to condemn and see Trump punished for his misbehavior towards women. In fact I remember various threads, even before Epstein was hot in the news, where I condemned Trump on a daily basis with multiple posts on this forum. I posted various articles that explained or accused Trump diddling underage women, against their will.

Are you willing to see Biden punished and condemned for his inappropriate behavior towards women?
    And I'm not even talking about the horrible Tara Reade accusations, but against the widely known behavior of him touching women and making them visibly uncomfortable in public with it.
    You prove right there, that NONE of this is about sexual assault.

That was a pretty big self own right there.

My displeasure with the Democratic Party's establishment is indeed so great that I'd not be upset if Trump won the elections again in 2020. My entire emotion around Biden being the nominee can very easily be summed up in one word: "Anger"... which is known to be a bit of a tricky and irrational emotion.
    So, in this theoretical where your "anger" is vindicated and Trump wins and packs the SCOTUS with hardcore conservative ideologues (and the rest of the federal courts), will you be happy when corporations are given more preferential treatment for decades to come? Womens and minority rights being legally eroded and erased? Maybe Roe v. Wade overturned? More gutting of workers rights to organize?

Are all of these potential consequences, some of which may last for the remainder of your and my lifetimes, acceptable "collateral damage" so that you can feel good with your self-righteous anger?

Biden and Trump are too similar and I don't see the great merit of replacing one with the other.
    This is ACTUAL malarky.

Do people have a point about the stacked Supreme Court? Sure, but a court full of (neo)liberals isn't going to safe the world or the people of the USA. It's just a different kind of evil.
    Are Kagan and Sotomayor neoliberals?

10+ Year Old Account
    They are both complete and utter cunts.

And I feel no shame in stating the truth like that.
    You see no shame in comparing a guy with 47 accusations, with last assault in 2016, which at least implies he hasn’t stopped, to Biden’s one accusation? Didn’t you just complain about moral relativism?