So I have seen a video from grandmas complaining that Russian soldiers have stolen their FUCKING FLUSH TOILETs. Mwahahahaha. Because they have never seen one ! ISSOU.

This is the Great Russia right here !

Since I am feeling generous :

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/com...ear_kyiv_tell/

Btw:

The official Russian statistical bureau, Rosstat, has published data on the living standards of Russians. They show that as many as 35 million do not have a toilet at home and as many as 47 million do not have hot water. The staggering 29 million Russians have no running water at all. Almost two-thirds of the 144.5 million citizens of Russia live without such basic gains as the modern world, such as access to sewage, electricity, gas or heating networks.

All that is invention of the EVIL west !
    Last edited by Specialka; 2022-04-12 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    So I have seen a video from grandmas complaining that Russian soldiers have stolen their FUCKING FLUSH TOILETs. Mwahahahaha. Because they have never seen one ! ISSOU.

Russia... what a country. I hope they will be at a full 3rd world status for the next few decades.
    All that is invention of the EVIL west !
    The west didn't allow themselves to be invaded so the ruskies can steal the technology. We're such bastards.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2022-04-12 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Can't find any confirmation yet, but the Ukrainian authorities are still investigating the attack in Mariupol, however they say preliminary data shows it could have been White Phosphorous, nasty stuff but not a chemical weapon. Inhalation of the smoke does affect the airways, and prolonged exposure is not recommended.
    It is a chemical weapon but just because every big power uses this crap nobody dares to ban it outright.
    Only difference between WP and other chemical weapons is that they aren't directly weaponizing WP, but coincidentally when dropping WP you also hurting the other side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    It is a chemical weapon but just because every big power uses this crap nobody dares to ban it outright.
    Only difference between WP and other chemical weapons is that they aren't directly weaponizing WP, but coincidentally when dropping WP you also hurting the other side.
    WP isn't classified as a chemical weapon as understood by international law:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...ernational_law

Though it gets fuzzy when you deliberately use it against humans, it seems both legal to use and illegal.
    Last edited by Iphie; 2022-04-12 at 08:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by tlitd View Post
    The wisdom of these goblins is something to gasp in awe at. Their foresight, unparalleled. Fortune tellers, the lot of them. Пророки.

It's April 12th, it's bound to happen any minute now, right?
    Trust the plan comrade! Only two more weeks!

WP isn't classified as a chemical weapon as understood by international law:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...ernational_law

Though it gets fuzzy when you deliberately use it against humans, it seems both legal to use and illegal.
    that's semantics.
    White phosphorus is a chemical and used as a weapon so it's a chemical weapon.

Only reason why it isn't outright banned is again because you have non offensive uses but when being used as a non offensive way WP also has "indirectly" offensive uses. If I drop WP in a city "as a smokescreen" is it shocking that civilians would get burned?

See, now all I can think of is this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluespiderman57 View Post
    See, now all I can think of is this.

I did not know this show. Seems fun. Gonna give it a go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Time to hit that economic bookmark!

A-a-a-and... rouble actually already hit pre-invasion level and even went below it. Yep, looks like direction is "to the moon".

Strengthened so much CBR had to call emergency meeting to drop rates by 3% (from 20% to 17%) and ease up capital controls.

Will probably have to do more rate drops/capital control weakening soon as exporter revenues roll in, "gas-for-roubles" payments drop on MICEX, and inflation stays below worst projections.

I wouldn't be surprised if EU inflation will outpace Russian; continued months of worsening trade deficit due to energy prices certainly don't look good for EU economies.

I could laugh harder at your clown posting if it wasn't for the daily genocide you so cheerfully support.
    That rate is total bullshit since its all on the back of obligatory conversion of foreign revenues , foreign revenues which will see a major nosedive as more countries continue to cut off from russian oil and gas.
    Eu inflation will outpace a defaulted terrorist gas station right ? At least we know they must have some good weed in that troll farm of yours.

I did not know this show. Seems fun. Gonna give it a go.
    It's a good show, it gets weird for a few seasons in the middle, which is where I stopped watching, but before that it's quite good.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    I could laugh harder at your clown posting if it wasn't for the daily genocide you so cheerfully support.
    I'm quite sad about it but also see no realistic way out other then Russians winning.

That rate is total bullshit since its all on the back of obligatory conversion of foreign revenues ,
    It's a tool in CBR arsenal that does the job, why wouldn't they use it? Those foreign revenues are quite real.

Gas-for-roubles scheme - soon to be expanded to other commodities - that will feed directly into currency conversion will also protect Russian profits from any future seizures by EU.

foreign revenues which will see a major nosedive as more countries continue to cut off from russian oil and gas.
    World Bank projection for Russia is 300 bn $ current account surplus by the end of 2022.

If Europe will try to cut Russian gas entirely they'll run out of it in early summer. Current levels in storage will only last for a month of average consumption, and storage levels were still trending down on March 31th. Even in ideal "everything that is possible to reroute gets rerouted to Europe" scenario (which Europe didn't even start actually enacting) without Russia Europe will still run out of gas before winter.

All while Eurozone trade balance stays in deficit for third month - soon fourth - due to energy prices, and that deficit keeps growing.

So, Russian profits aren't going anywhere anytime soon - not unless Europe decided to plunge into instant recession with embargo and then also inevitably freeze next winter, and even then Russia will likely keep positive trade balance due to skyrocketing energy prices on world markets.

Eu inflation will outpace a defaulted terrorist gas station right ? At least we know they must have some good weed in that troll farm of yours.
    Plenty of signs point in that direction.

Bookmarked this for later too; though unlike rouble recovery inflation play might take a few more months.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2022-04-12 at 10:35 AM.

So, Russian profits aren't going anywhere anytime soon
    It in fact did go somewhere, and it went down. WAYAYAYAYAY down.

Your gas station will have to start selling stuff like cheap cassettes from indie music artists and become a tourist trap. Russia already knows how to make itself a trap for those children it keeps abducting, raping, and killing.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It in fact did go somewhere, and it went down. WAYAYAYAYAY down.
    Strengthening rouble and dropping rates paints different picture.

When do you think Biden's promised 200 roubles per dollar will come true?

I'm quite sad about it but also see no realistic way out other then Russians winning.
    Then you ain't sad about shit. Russia can retreat and drop this BS about how Ukraine is theirs. But alas, you want this and have been pushing for this for years. Turnips must good this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Then you ain't sad about shit. Russia can retreat and drop this BS about how Ukraine is theirs.
    In such world NATO could also retreat and drop "everyone is free to choose their alliances" pretense to prevent war from happening.

But we're in the world where neither is realistic possibility.

West cannot force Russia to withdraw, Russia cannot force West to back away or force early Ukrainian surrender - this means we're in a war of attrition, and no matter how you slice it Ukraine + Western help isn't going to go higher then what Russia can commit to this fight while West keeps their "no direct involvement" line.

Purging your secret service during war time, always fun. But hadn't those purges started a few weeks ago already?
    Actually it is the perfect time to purge as the public is too distracted to ask questions. Putin has been using this war as an opportunity to consolidate more power and purge anyone who may question him or pose a threat in the future.

In such world NATO could also retreat and drop "everyone is free to choose their alliances" pretense to prevent war from happening.

But we're in the world where neither is realistic possibility.

West cannot force Russia to withdraw, Russia cannot force West to back away or force early Ukrainian surrender - this means we're in a war of attrition, and no matter how you slice it Ukraine + Western help isn't going to go higher then what Russia can commit to this fight while West keeps their "no direct involvement" line.
    Ahh yes, the people defending a sovereign nation that was invaded should back off. Fuck you you propagandist.

Railway bridge in Russia, just over the border near Belgorod, has been sabotaged. Going to slow down all the movement of troops and supplies until it is fixed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/oalexande...93259528671233

Why can't you fucks permaban these kremlin mouthpieces? Is this really the side you want to be on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Strengthening rouble and dropping rates paints different picture.

When do you think Biden's promised 200 roubles per dollar will come true?
    It will once Putlers efforts to prop up the ruble finally fail.

All the measures Putler has taken to prop up the value of the ruble WILL fail sooner or later. It isn’t an 'if', it is a matter of "when".

Russia is suffering inflation right now at 2% a week. That is unsustainable

But please, do tell how Putler is a genius and Russia is unstoppable.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers